You must recognize a white incel/school shooter on site

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
You must learn to recognize this white incel/weirdo/ school shooter type dude in public. You must look at his look in the eye, actions, conversations. If you're a man of color he might want you dead since white incels follow neo nazi ideology. If you recognize him as an incel, BEAT HIS ASS ON SITE. No hesitation nigga. The more you wait the more he's gonna plan his mass shooting, rape of a child or another depraved warp minded stunt. He wants you dead anyway and its your job to beat his ass till you hospitalize him. If you're really a good citizen, you'll even kill his ass. Always recognize the white incel around you
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I don't want them to go ER on me so I don't approach them. They scare me
 
>Latin Ladiesman
:lul:
 
If you just beat them up they will find and kill you if they're actually going to be a shooter, so you either do nothing and avoid them or kill them
 
If you just beat them up they will find and kill you if they're actually going to be a shooter, so you either do nothing and avoid them or kill them
Imma make that niggas face go. He don't wanna see no double drum beretta with the switch
 
Imma make that niggas face go. He don't wanna see no double drum beretta with the switch
A shooter will have no life and have plenty of time to perfect his shooting and stalk you, then shoot when you're turned around
 
A shooter will have no life and have plenty of time to perfect his shooting and stalk you, then shoot when you're turned around
Why would I turn around? I got them street smarts. I know this nigga up to something
 
Why would I turn around? I got them street smarts. I know this nigga up to something
My point was if they dedicate all their time to killing you and you go about your day, then you generally will have a lower chance of winning assuming weapons are involved
 
My point was if they dedicate all their time to killing you and you go about your day, then you generally will have a lower chance of winning assuming weapons are involved
Nah not me. I'm a top shooter in my hood. Ain't no incel motherfucker gonna out gun me
 

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
38
Views
119
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
random subhuman
Replies
5
Views
23
random subhuman
random subhuman
silently_said
Replies
4
Views
43
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
D69mo
Replies
8
Views
69
Greypiller
Greypiller
bloodsucker17
Replies
6
Views
41
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top