YOU NEED THIS TO PULL THE GIRL YOU WANT

mathis

mathis

Zephir
to pull the girl you want there is an unlogical thing you need to do :

Hurt her. Lemme explain(keep in mind that she need to be already enought intrested in you) :

To make a women fall in love, you need to make her feel negative emotion, but not too much so she dont force herself to leave you.
Its not optionnal. Its a NEED. If you dont, she will cheat on you with the bad boy( the guy that make her feel negative emotion )
I have tried this with 5 different women : for a day i become way more cold and show no emotion toward her. Guess what, she at least became 10 time more intrested in me. i couldnt beleive it. I am pretty shure that mastering this can be a way to pull beautifull girls even if you are below average.

This wasnt prepared so there is probably more information to add. If you see anything that i forgot to say answer this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122_161235_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240122_161235_TikTok.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, falcon1, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 4 others
WOMEN FEEL NEGATIVE EMOTION LOOKING AT UGLY MANLETS, WHATS YOUR POINT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Axii, logoin777 and 18 others
stfu

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Captain Albania and mathis
WOMEN FEEL NEGATIVE EMOTION LOOKING AT UGLY MANLETS, WHATS YOUR POINT
Yh ofc but not the same kind of negative emotion. The kind of negative emotion you need to give her is more like stress, sadness ect

Yh ofc but not the same kind of negative emotion. The kind of negative emotion you need to give her is more like stress, sadness ect
motherfucker 5,5 indian gives every single foid he walks past negative emotion and i dont see him slaying

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, bugeater23 and Donkeyballs
only works if you are chadlite or above tbh

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and mathis
You forgot the most important thing, she needs to like you a lot first.

If you ignore/are mean to them when they like you is how you turn them into obsessive stalkers.

Jfl at mtns pulling shit like this thinking it’s gonna work.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, BootySniffer69, Deleted member 55314 and 4 others

If you ignore/are mean to them when they like you is how you turn them into obsessive stalkers.

She need to beleive in a potencial relationship. She dont have to like you a lot. Just enought to make her stay even if "your in a bad mood"( its what she will probably think)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and sudanguy

But thx i’ll add this to the thread

water

• JFL
Reactions: mathis

Hurt her.

This works for Chad only. If a SubChad tries to pull it off girls would just laugh at him

This works for Chad only. If a SubChad tries to pull it off girls would just laugh at him
Depend. If your goal is a stacie yh. If your smv is way lower than her then yh not gonna work

Ramblings, ramblings, ramblings...

To pull the girl that you want, you need looks.

The reason you are not with the girl that you want, is your looks.

The only way to make a girl obsessed with you, is with your looks.

Thread closed, over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and mathis
just date a girl you dont find attractive and you will automatically treat her bad tbh simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
just date a girl you dont find attractive and you will automatically treat her bad tbh simple as that
Yh but then its just a waist of time. Why tf would you wanna be with a women your not attracted to

Masurbate can be a good way to make you unintrested for a while so that you can talk bad to her easly

Woman are emotional creature, they dont want stabability they crave being chaotic and emotional.
Its their nature to feel emotional as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mathis and 324554802984230598

Thread closed, over.

Thread closed, over.
Nah. To make her stay with you at first you need look, after its all abt who you are

Hurt her. Lemme explain(keep in mind that she need to be already enought intrested in you) :

To make a women fall in love, you need to make her feel negative emotion, but not too much so she dont force herself to leave you.
Its not optionnal. Its a NEED. If you dont, she will cheat on you with the bad boy( the guy that make her feel negative emotion )
I have tried this with 5 different women : for a day i become way more cold and show no emotion toward her. Guess what, she at least became 10 time more intrested in me. i couldnt beleive it. I am pretty shure that mastering this can be a way to pull beautifull girls even if you are below average.

This wasnt prepared so there is probably more information to add. If you see anything that i forgot to say answer this thread.
True it works i hv tried it on 3-4 girls accidentally (im toxic) and works everytime

• +1

the thing about women is that they have a lot more emotions than men and can feel more at once. nice guys can be perfect and be super nice to her and love her and make her feel great but she won’t love them back. a ‘bad boy’ will ghost her and make her go crazy overthinking about everything he does. the key to getting her is to tap into her emotions and make her go crazy over you by giving her love and then making her wonder what she did to make you ghost her.

• +1
you forgot the part where you have to be atleast 6'0 or taller :feelskek:

autism.org
Its just simple women anderstanding. If you cant anderstand this you will never have a good and long relationship. Btw i actually have autism and its not even close to what you think

I am pretty shure that mastering this can be a way to pull beautifull girls even if you are below average.
for below average no, because then she has no reason to be more interested in you