You need to at least somewhat resemble your favorite chad to benefit from being their fan

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
Tbh the only chad celebrities/male models you'd actually benefit from having as your looksmax inspirations are the ones you could potentially look like one day given your genetic foundation.

For example, it doesn't do you any good to be a David Laid fan as a 5'9 beaner with black hair, brown eyes, and a wide waist, no matter how much you gymcel, eat healthy, and roid (even though Laid's physique is naturally achievable), because you will NEVER look like Laid. I always cage when I see these ethnic manlets on tiktok making Laid style edits and wearing Gymshark merch as if they're trying to fool people into thinking they resemble the aesthetic gigachad David Laid.

It doesn't do you any good to be a Hexum fan as a 5'7" pajeet or muhammad looking nigger, or even as a white manlet with thin hair and poor muscle insertions. You should have at least four of the following as the bare minimum to benefit from having Hexum as your looksmax inspiration: 6'1"+ height, white tannable skin, thick & dark blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, great muscle building genetics & insertions with a mesomorph body type, and aesthetic body hair.

If you're a darker pajeet, at least 5'10", and have good hair density and facial harmony, then someone like Sendhil Ramamurthy would be the right looksmax inspiration for you. You're welcome to be a fan of whoever, but all I'm saying is don't dream of looking like your favorite 6'2" white chad model one day if you're a manlet, ethnic, or anything else that acts as a genetic restriction.

Last edited:
Guess i gotta be a fan of this guy now :feelsbadman:
Images 15

I appreciate some males from an aesthetic point of view, but I am definitely not a fan of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back