You need to be HTN facewise if you want to slay

did u make these boyos at uni?
I specifically didnt go uni cos I knew i wouldnt fit in there and it would be pure social death pain for 3 years
I made some frineds from uni, but nah they're my mates from sixth form lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
S
Yes you'd look nerdy, but you'd look attractive nerdy if that makes sense. Girls will think you're mysterious, deep and other shit. Pretty strong htn
Still, nerdy mtbs crowd around me because of that :feelskek:

Yes you'd look nerdy, but you'd look attractive nerdy if that makes sense. Girls will think you're mysterious, deep and other shit. Pretty strong htn
You don't think he is chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Noticed that forum slayers are always HTN who are gym-maxxed. These 2 things will make you slayers, often these forum slayers will be tall too - although a few shorter HTN slayers exist.

Seems as though HTN is the minimum requirements to slay. Brutally over for me lol
define slayer and tall bhai

define slayer and tall bhai
slayer = have sex and dates regularly and capable of seeing multiple girls and fwbs

Tall = anything above 5'10

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yup tall HTN who is gym-maxxed = chad

Tall HTNs are the top 20% maybe 10% of men
Fat HTNs like me can also larp as fit if they have wide frame and muscle mass to cover up the flooober. Girls are always shocked when I take my top off and they see the high bodyfat but with clothes on I look quite lean. Hilarious 😂 larp, I sometimes wonder what I’d look like if I lost the weight would I be high tier Chadlite?

Tall is anything 6’1+

5’10-6foot is manlet tier

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
did u make these boyos at uni?
I specifically didnt go uni cos I knew i wouldnt fit in there and it would be pure social death pain for 3 years
Uni is prime time to meet mentally ill girls and high IQ misfits, you should go if you are still within age.

Uni is prime time to meet mentally ill girls and high IQ misfits, you should go if you are still within age.
nah im not good enough

I hate you so much, failed Normie manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 22924
JFL at you always ignoring that 6'3 is minimum to slay or even have a good life :rolleyes: