You need to be HTN facewise if you want to slay

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Noticed that forum slayers are always HTN who are gym-maxxed. These 2 things will make you slayers, often these forum slayers will be tall too - although a few shorter HTN slayers exist.

Seems as though HTN is the minimum requirements to slay. Brutally over for me lol

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25667, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
Seem's legit how tall minimum before your not slayer ? not for europe btw i mean if you live in australia or america

Noticed that forum slayers are always HTN who are gym-maxxed. These 2 things will make you slayers, often these forum slayers will be tall too - although a few shorter HTN slayers exist.

Seems as though HTN is the minimum requirements to slay. Brutally over for me lol
Even if im short? I'd have a way easier time becoming a Htn than becoming Nt and gaining height

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
yeah, same

i need to teach you the art of frauding pics son

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16853
Even if im short? I'd have a way easier time becoming a Htn than becoming Nt and gaining height
being htn wont save you from being short tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
poor manlet pajeet will never get to slay prime white stacy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Looks234, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
If you’re a tall htn you can always gymmax

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
If you’re a tall htn you can always gymmax
Yup tall HTN who is gym-maxxed = chad

Tall HTNs are the top 20% maybe 10% of men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Yup tall HTN who is gym-maxxed = chad

Tall HTNs are the top 20% maybe 10% of men
Yeah but they must always feel an impostor syndrome cause of their height. Kind of like a girl that knows she’s pulling guys cause of her boobs and not her face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qaum and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: qaum, rand anon, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
bro do u ever just think what the fuck are we even doing with our lives talking to these autists all day on this forum

• +1
Yeah but they must always feel an impostor syndrome cause of their height. Kind of like a girl that knows she’s pulling guys cause of her boobs and not her face
I don't think so bro, tall HTNs are the ones slaying beckies

• +1
Reactions: qaum and Deleted member 18244
bro do u ever just think what the fuck are we even doing with our lives talking to these autists all day on this forum
will probs leave this forum in the summer when I have a life again jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
will probs leave this forum in the summer when I have a life again jfl
ngl i cant see me leaving within the next 5 years

maybe if i get gf, make a family,hobbies friends and shit

• +1

You are htn but 5'5 is brutal. You are one of the few guys who can actually claim height is the reason you don't slay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
ngl i cant see me leaving within the next 5 years

maybe if i get gf, make a family,hobbies friends and shit
I like the community here. But I can deffo see me spending a lot less time during summer.

Usually during summer I go out almost daily with friends and spend from like 1pm to 9pm with them doing shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What if I happened to lookmax to tyrone level? Would I still need to be NT?
You can get easily beckies but to get your looksmatch yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
You are htn but 5'5 is brutal. You are one of the few guys who can actually claim height is the reason you don't slay tbh
I'm LTN I think. But looks are subjective as fuck bro, I've had dudes say I am LTN to HTN before. I get IOIs when I go outside but it's normally from fat white women JFL. Will be frauding to 5'7, leanmaxxing and gymaxxing and statusmaxxing and see how I do from there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and Sigmamale
I'm LTN I think. But looks are subjective as fuck bro, I've had dudes say I am LTN to HTN before. I get IOIs when I go outside but it's normally from fat white women JFL. Will be frauding to 5'7, leanmaxxing and gymaxxing and statusmaxxing and see how I do from there
dm your pics

• +1
No you don't look NT, your hair makes you look aspie af.

Maybe bro, most you can do is leanmaxx and build some muscle and get a new haircut as well as take care of ur skin. That might bump you up a point or so
What category do I fall under?

• +1
Pm me so I can see if you are legit LTN

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No you don't look NT, your hair makes you look aspie af.

Maybe bro, most you can do is leanmaxx and build some muscle and get a new haircut as well as take care of ur skin. That might bump you up a point or so
bhai, do I look aspie?:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
what is it specifically that makes me appear so?
aspie facial expression, just smile normally no need to squint so hard. Also take pics with friends or something, will look more NT

• Woah
  • So Sad
Or status/life-maxxed. Either be goodlooking, be rich/fun, or be famous. Check out this nigga. Rich af and attracting goodlooking women simply bc he lifestyle-mogs most normies

• +1
You aren't aspie looking, but you do look nerdy bro. You can deffo look more NT.
How far into the htn threshold am I?
Even if I styled myself in the dark academia aesthetic, would I still look nerdy?

• +1
How far into the htn threshold am I?
Even if I styled myself in the dark academia aesthetic, would I still look nerdy?
Yes you'd look nerdy, but you'd look attractive nerdy if that makes sense. Girls will think you're mysterious, deep and other shit. Pretty strong htn

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I like the community here. But I can deffo see me spending a lot less time during summer.

Usually during summer I go out almost daily with friends and spend from like 1pm to 9pm with them doing shit jfl
did u make these boyos at uni?
I specifically didnt go uni cos I knew i wouldnt fit in there and it would be pure social death pain for 3 years

• +1