You NEED to be NT to have a gf

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
I don't understand how this is so controversial here.

Foids are lifelong children that need constant entertainment and excitement. This doesn't really matter if it's a random hookup from a club or app or whatever where you have to fake being a human for a few hours, but in a relationship, you being an aspie whose wild Saturday night consists of running pedo Chad tinder experiments simply isn't going to pass.

My life is just too different from the average foid's, in fact our lives diverged almost completely right out of the womb. I spent most of my teen years rotting in my basement playing vidya and posting on autism forums. There's just simply nothing I can do that will excite the Frappucino-polluted ADHD brain of a foid.

Unless you find a genuine aspie engineer bug collector foid (who's going to be PSL 3.5 max and smell like donkey cock) she'll quickly dump your ass for some neurotypical guy. It is how it is.
Even autist Chad is going to get cucked for NT Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, cytoplasm, The False Prophet and 2 others
this nigga has a war to fight but he would rather rot on .org 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, <6PSLcel and Zelenskyiv
Nt pill deniers someone with Down syndrome can maintain an LTR with a Normie foid

nt can help you find a gf but u dont need it, there are lot of aspie girls especially today who u can maintain ltr way easier than with normie foid

nt can help you find a gf but u dont need it, there are lot of aspie girls especially today who u can maintain ltr way easier than with normie foid
aspie foids are all ugly as shit.

I don't understand how this is so controversial here.

Foids are lifelong children that need constant entertainment and excitement. This doesn't really matter if it's a random hookup from a club or app or whatever where you have to fake being a human for a few hours, but in a relationship, you being an aspie whose wild Saturday night consists of running pedo Chad tinder experiments simply isn't going to pass.

My life is just too different from the average foid's, in fact our lives diverged almost completely right out of the womb. I spent most of my teen years rotting in my basement playing vidya and posting on autism forums. There's just simply nothing I can do that will excite the Frappucino-polluted ADHD brain of a foid.

Unless you find a genuine aspie engineer bug collector foid (who's going to be PSL 3.5 max and smell like donkey cock) she'll quickly dump your ass for some neurotypical guy. It is how it is.
Even autist Chad is going to get cucked for NT Chad.
To keep a gf, but yeah more or less

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
if by nt you mean status, yeah. if youre friendless, no social media etc its game over

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv