You only need squats and deadlifts for leg day

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Both hit the whole lower body so hard that you wont have chicken legs. Both are very taxing too so doing those two only with high rest is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, NorwoodAscender, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
How true is this?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You only need cope and cope for cope day

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and mog_me
How true is this?
Depends on your form innit. If you do low bar squats and conventional deadlifts you ll end up mostly hitting ur posterior chain and will barely hit quads

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MaghrebGator
Depends on your form innit. If you do low bar squats and conventional deadlifts you ll end up mostly hitting ur posterior chain and will barely hit quads
Well if you combine types of squats i guess it is actually reliable

• +1
Reactions: kebab and NorwoodAscender
When I statrtes gym 3 years ago I was fixated on these compound movements. Which are pretty hard to execute correctly especially for a beginner, some ppl do not even have good enough ankles or waists to do squats and DL and they get frustrated and quit.

Been hitting legs only with leg xt and leg presses and harmstirng curls and they have nevwr been this big. Fuck squats and dl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
only need leg extensions, hamstring curls, and calf raises. fuck the two u listed, the compress ur spine

no matter what I do I have subhuman tier calves truly the most blackpilled muscle

I have good vert tho I’ll cope with Mario Rios bro science

skip leg day do to more arms crew

How true is this?
100%, unless your goal is specifically to get a large lower body and have the most thick horse legs, then the squat and deadlift is not sufficient as you need to add RDL’s, Leg Press, and Leg Curls in order to achieve a thick wide lower body.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
When I statrtes gym 3 years ago I was fixated on these compound movements. Which are pretty hard to execute correctly especially for a beginner, some ppl do not even have good enough ankles or waists to do squats and DL and they get frustrated and quit.

Been hitting legs only with leg xt and leg presses and harmstirng curls and they have nevwr been this big. Fuck squats and dl
Can do either but it’s because Squat’s and Deadlifts are a whole body excerise which gives you the most bang for your buck if you just do two of those instead of doing 6 isolation leg excerises.

only need leg extensions, hamstring curls, and calf raises. fuck the two u listed, the compress ur spine
With bad form they compress your spine, good form doing moderate weight and high reps is actually god tier.

no matter what I do I have subhuman tier calves truly the most blackpilled muscle

Those with subhuman tier calves tend to have the most bouncy achille tendons due to it being set higher up, also good for vert which explains why you have a high vertical leap and is mogger for long endurance running. Big calves are only good for strengthmogging or very good stablizing muscle while flipping someone and slamming them into the ground which is why you never see a good wrestler with high set subhuman calves.

Jon jones has subhuman calves and is good at wrestling but thats mostly due to his 84” reach where he can fully get his arms around anybody with no struggle.

I would do a ratio of 1.5 dl to : 1 squats, you want more development in the posterior chain for both aesthetics and function

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone