Your gut will tell you if you are gl or not

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Your gut will literally let you know if you are good looking or not.

No need for autistic ratings and shit, because only YOU can make that 100% accurate assessment.

Now obviously don't go and look at yourself in a mirror, because that creates a delusional response, especially if it's frequent.

Also, we don't need to pinpoint whether we are HTN, LTN or chad, but we do need to know whether we are good looking or not, and our gut is great at letting us know this.

Also, the truth is in the body language, as body language can speak louder than words! Girls will make it so obvious that they are interested, and it would take a real autist to not understand those obvious social cues.

Just go outside theory and dismantle this whole delusional foundation that you live on.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
The BULLs gut tells him he has jbs and stacies approaching him every time he steps outside

Or that cars beep their horns when they pass through his house because they want him to go slay

A2C7D66F 9244 4BB8 A400 068C3CC07A6D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zsombi, WELOVELOOKS, soover4me and 2 others
facts i always knew i was mtn

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and FaceAboveAll
The BULLs gut tells him he has jbs and stacies approaching him every time he steps outside

Or that cars beep their horns when they pass through his house because they want him to go slay

View attachment 2825824
Cope more for this male model