You probably need your orbitals and midface (nasal aperture) reduced in the vertical dimension and the lf1 area downgrafted.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I see it everywhere. This pattern of growth wherein those with idea growth have what looks like this compressed upper maxilla but large and tall lower maxilla. I sort of alluded to this idea in this post. Some examples of what I mean:

Screenshot 2024 07 18 at 100144PM
Screenshot 2024 07 18 at 103450PM
(Low effort comparison but you get the idea: Mike mew has a short nasal aperture consistent with the right skull (a pattern consistent with old well grown skulls) wheras Ronald (JawHacks) has a long nasal aperture and "down swung orbitals" (my concept))

P.S. When measuring midface length its best to measure from eyes to tip of nose. Its just more accurate when we want to talk about midface lengths, as you can have a long midface due to various factors (long philtrum but relatively shorter nasal aperture (anterior open bites), or long nasal aperture but short philtrum (deep bites)), a long nasal aperture is what creates (its always associated with downswing orbitals) the ugly flat midface look.

Some implications: Downgrafting is not enough and will often just make you look even worse. to correct the misharmony that has come about due to our downgrown melted faces we need to fix the proportions which we can only do by reducing the vertical height of the nasal aperture and orbitals, and of course we would then need to increase the vertical height of the lower maxilla which can easily be done with lf1.

Here is a theoretical way to achieve this:
Step 1:
Screenshot 2024 07 18 at 104158PM
By implanting an anchor and using protraction at certain angle we may be able to achieve this movement which if I remember the analysis I did a long time ago the height of the nasal aperture as shown in this picture decreases (apparently no change to orbitals though), notice that the occlusion now sit further up in space, meaning the face become shorter overall, probably too short...
Step 2:
Lefort 1 downdraft. unfortunately the lefort 1 cut will increase the nasal aperture again. Assuming there is no other way of performing lf1 so that we may get growth of the yellow area without impacting the nasal aperture then we could potentially resort to some kind of implant(?) that could bring reduce its height back to pre lefort levels.

Obv this wouldn't do anything for our downswing orbitals and all the other shit wrong with out face... but this is a problem/aspect that I don't see anyone talking about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, idkwhattoputhere, anticel and 9 others
@RealSurgerymax thoughts? :p

Here some other pics that may show the phenomenon
Screenshot 2024 07 18 at 105636PM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 10.50.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 10.50.15 PM.png
    825 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 10.51.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 10.51.24 PM.png
    812.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer and Clavicular
makes sense the nasal aperture gets vertially longer from recession since recession makes it narrow

mine is like jawhacks makes me have neanderthal proportions but recessed cuck skull

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Note I didnt bother to do the comparison here (made this thread in 15 min or some) but if you compare midface heights measuring from top of orbitals to nasal aperture you will see that the overall height of the attractive skull is similar if not longer than the ugly skull, however the midface portion is shorter and the lower maxilla is larger.

• Woah
since recession makes it narrow
Yeah everyone knows this however most (especially those that think MSE is a looksmax) think that its only narrower, the important thing they are missing is its also longer. I don't fully understand HOW its longer (I don't know the anatomical change well enough) but I do know its longer.

mine is like jawhacks makes me have neanderthal proportions but recessed cuck skull
I see what you mean, hopefully @RealSurgerymax can save us? :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clavicular and Youㅤ
if mike mew is "ideal" growth then I‘d rather be recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
if mike mew is "ideal" growth then I‘d rather be recessed
Screenshot 2024 07 18 at 113418PM
There is a thing called genetics...
but the same patterns are present...

This guy probably has superior facial growth than Salludon yet Sallu is far more attractive.

Note I didnt bother to do the comparison here (made this thread in 15 min or some) but if you compare midface heights measuring from top of orbitals to nasal aperture you will see that the overall height of the attractive skull is similar if not longer than the ugly skull, however the midface portion is shorter and the lower maxilla is larger.
This is water on this forum or at the very least, someone should be able to deduce it from ratios.

Having a short philtrum area is bad because philtrum needs to have a 1.5-1.6 proportion with your chin. Small chins generally suck.

Everyone knows about midface length and fwhr.

So getting a Lefort1 to shorten midface length is often not ideal, since it can only really shorten the philtrum area.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Something I’d like to add:

U will often hear someone like Mike mew talk about upswinging the maxilla and thus allowing the mandible to swing out. In other words he is saying the mandible is being held back by the position of the maxilla. Well I think something similar is happening with the upper and lower maxilla. The upp maxilla has fallen down and back holding back the lower maxilla, and we need to move it up and forward so that the lower maxilla can slide out.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
This is water on this forum or at the very least, someone should be able to deduce it from ratios.

Having a short philtrum area is bad because philtrum needs to have a 1.5-1.6 proportion with your chin. Small chins generally suck.

Everyone knows about midface length and fwhr.

So getting a Lefort1 to shorten midface length is often not ideal, since it can only really shorten the philtrum area.
I’d like to see some legit midface shortening methods. is there any way to compact the lf1 and downgraft the area bellow it? Does this idea even make any sense.

So basically what you’re looking at is a Lefort 2 with CW rotation. The rotation gives the illusion of a shorter nasal aperture (because things at an angle appear shorter). Then some saddled infra implants to sort out the eye orbits and cheekbones. BSSO to make the mandible line up with the upper jaw, which will advance significantly from the rotation.

Lefort 1 is a shit surgery and I wish I could get done what I’ve just described, but I’m limited by the technology of my time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, 5'7 zoomer and mvp2v1
So basically what you’re looking at is a Lefort 2 with CW rotation. The rotation gives the illusion of a shorter nasal aperture (because things at an angle appear shorter). Then some saddled infra implants to sort out the eye orbits and cheekbones. BSSO to make the mandible line up with the upper jaw, which will advance significantly from the rotation.

Lefort 1 is a shit surgery and I wish I could get done what I’ve just described, but I’m limited by the technology of my time.
Isn’t giant doing a case like this? I’d like to see what that looks like. Because it’s still not what we truly need but it’s closer than any of our other options .

• JFL
Will add approximately 0.07PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Delissola, WatermelonLover, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
Will add approximately 0.07PSL
Actually reread the thread and the idea is complete bullshit, the thing he described will give you a short ass nose w long philtrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 5'7 zoomer
Isn’t giant doing a case like this? I’d like to see what that looks like. Because it’s still not what we truly need but it’s closer than any of our other options .

Yes but I am not sure that having the entire planet’s hopes of ascension controlled by one man is a good thing or something I would want to participate in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer and mvp2v1
Actually reread the thread and the idea is complete bullshit, the thing he described will give you a short ass nose w long philtrum
Screenshot 2024 07 19 at 20020PM
I dont rule out the possibility that the details of my idea may be wrong, but I think your wrong, I don't think downgrafting done right increases philtrum length in an unaesthetic manner. Maybe its because its usually accompanied with forward movement which increases lip size.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.36.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.36.08 PM.png
    695 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 3040143 I dont rule out the possibility that the details of my idea may be wrong, but I think your wrong, I don't think downgrafting done right increases philtrum length in an unaesthetic manner. Maybe its because its usually accompanied with forward movement which increases lip size.
Bozo what you described literally should give you a longer philtrum/shorter nose and the examples you posted all have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and 5'7 zoomer
Bozo what you described literally should give you a longer philtrum/shorter nose and the examples you posted all have it
yeah, and it looks good. bozo

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 2.07.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 2.07.57 PM.png
    666.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 1.58.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 1.58.02 PM.png
    473.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and trueceI
Last edited:
  • Woah
This picture shows narrow cuck face brachy vs. wide face wide maxilla super foward grown Chad dolicho. This ideal proportion between length of lower maxilla and nasal aperture is not significant, as long as it isn't blown way out of wack and nukes midface ratio along with it. It would be last on a list of what makes an attractive face.

I think that the Chad skull in that picture is rotated downward on the pitch axis a degree or two making the length of the lower maxilla longer with perspective distortion.

One thing I will agree with you on is that, yes, my orbitals do need to become more compact. I would like that very much.

lf1 is decent and some ppl rly need it. you are right tho that most people need lf1 + lf2/3 or only lf2/3

I see it everywhere. This pattern of growth wherein those with idea growth have what looks like this compressed upper maxilla but large and tall lower maxilla. I sort of alluded to this idea in this post. Some examples of what I mean:

View attachment 3038968View attachment 3039035(Low effort comparison but you get the idea: Mike mew has a short nasal aperture consistent with the right skull (a pattern consistent with old well grown skulls) wheras Ronald (JawHacks) has a long nasal aperture and "down swung orbitals" (my concept))

P.S. When measuring midface length its best to measure from eyes to tip of nose. Its just more accurate when we want to talk about midface lengths, as you can have a long midface due to various factors (long philtrum but relatively shorter nasal aperture (anterior open bites), or long nasal aperture but short philtrum (deep bites)), a long nasal aperture is what creates (its always associated with downswing orbitals) the ugly flat midface look.

Some implications: Downgrafting is not enough and will often just make you look even worse. to correct the misharmony that has come about due to our downgrown melted faces we need to fix the proportions which we can only do by reducing the vertical height of the nasal aperture and orbitals, and of course we would then need to increase the vertical height of the lower maxilla which can easily be done with lf1.

Here is a theoretical way to achieve this:
Step 1:
View attachment 3039038 By implanting an anchor and using protraction at certain angle we may be able to achieve this movement which if I remember the analysis I did a long time ago the height of the nasal aperture as shown in this picture decreases (apparently no change to orbitals though), notice that the occlusion now sit further up in space, meaning the face become shorter overall, probably too short...
Step 2:
Lefort 1 downdraft. unfortunately the lefort 1 cut will increase the nasal aperture again. Assuming there is no other way of performing lf1 so that we may get growth of the yellow area without impacting the nasal aperture then we could potentially resort to some kind of implant(?) that could bring reduce its height back to pre lefort levels.

Obv this wouldn't do anything for our downswing orbitals and all the other shit wrong with out face... but this is a problem/aspect that I don't see anyone talking about.
Sorry bro but this take is bad, like... Really, really bad.

You're basically saying a short midface and tall maxilla below the nasal spine is ideal?

This is the look you're advocating for brah :ROFLMAO:

An excessively short nasal aperture is never a halo, it's actually regarded as a low IQ facial trait, while long mid faces (the length being due to a long nasal aperture) are regarded as a high IQ trait, so I'm pretty sure it's somewhat of a halo, at least in comparison to low IQ looking short midfacecels.

And a longer maxilla below the nasal aperture would just give you a vertical maxillary excess like this:

(looks like shit)

Also I cringed a little seeing how you used a language that makes you seem knowledgeable while basically being wrong about everything you said, idk, I felt like pointing that out cause it was comical.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and mrriceguyreturn
"i see it everywhere"
*shows one very retarded example*

this ratio can change by stronger or weaker chin. compare upper and lower midface only and you'll see a ton of counter examples.

• +1
Reactions: hahalol123
Sorry bro but this take is bad, like... Really, really bad.

You're basically saying a short midface and tall maxilla below the nasal spine is ideal?

View attachment 3040563
This is the look you're advocating for brah :ROFLMAO:

An excessively short nasal aperture is never a halo, it's actually regarded as a low IQ facial trait, while long mid faces (the length being due to a long nasal aperture) are regarded as a high IQ trait, so I'm pretty sure it's somewhat of a halo, at least in comparison to low IQ looking short midfacecels.

And a longer maxilla below the nasal aperture would just give you a vertical maxillary excess like this:

View attachment 3040566
(looks like shit)

Also I cringed a little seeing how you used a language that makes you seem knowledgeable while basically being wrong about everything you said, idk, I felt like pointing that out cause it was comical.
Ikr, essentially what he is saying is get a short nose + good eye orbits

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I think what you're describing is just a phenotypical trait of celtic people, they tend to have deep notches underneath their brows and relatively low nose angles with upturned tips, which makes their nose relatively short and their philtrum on the longer side.

it doesn't tend to disrupt harmony that much because when your philtrum is long but your nose is short your mid-face isn't that affected.

• Woah