"You should get some therapy "is a normie insult

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They act as if they are helping you and are there for you but reality is they dont give two shits and are saying that to make themselves seem more mentally straightened out and you are the one who should grow up. Classic normie passive aggresive jockeying for social proof. The guy who told me to get therapy killed himself and another guy who said the same became a legit schizo who smokes weed all day and writes letters to a girl in alabama he used to be friends with and cries on the internet like a loser about how their love was destroyed by a racist father (the girls dad) . Never trust these faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5815, zura and 10 others
same with people who say you need meds/hospitalization when you finally see the truth about life, women and your sad existence and express that, "muh bipolar" stfu

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Deleted member 23558
Therapy is gay bullshit anyway, find god

• +1
Reactions: zura, Pikabro and Deleted member 23558
there is no saving besides looks. if you are not attractive, you might as well kill yourself. your depression is just your body realizing its over and trying to make you to rope. i need to kill myself soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, gothmog6 and Deleted member 23558
They act as if they are helping you and are there for you but reality is they dont give two shits and are saying that to make themselves seem more mentally straightened out and you are the one who should grow up. Classic normie passive aggresive jockeying for social proof. The guy who told me to get therapy killed himself and another guy who said the same became a legit schizo who smokes weed all day and writes letters to a girl in alabama he used to be friends with and cries on the internet like a loser about how their love was destroyed by a racist father (the girls dad) . Never trust these faggots.
Too obscure to be fake jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
e saying that to make themselves seem more mentally straightened out and you are the one who should grow up.
there is a term for that but i dont remember it. it wasnt savior complex

• Woah
I did therapy for years before I got into this blackpill shit and it did absolutely nothing.

• +1
No they are right subhumans should waste their time at therapy

• +1
Retards exclaim “take your meds” when confronted with the truth.

• +1