"You shouldn't care what women think" is awful advice

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
You often see from blue pillers and red pillers this notion that you should not try to directly appeal to what women find attractive, especially from red pillers where trying to be attractive to women is SHAMED.

You can hear this in sound bytes from them like "I don't lift for women"

Yet have you considered how absurd this attitude is. We are talking about straight men, who will date with women, sleep with women and marry women yet boast about how they don't care what women think looks good. Wtf kind of sense does that make?

That's like a businessman saying "I don't care what my potential clients want, I know what is good" It's arrogant, but also shows a lack of empathy.

You ought to WANT to make people you are in a relationship with feel attracted to you.

If that's too theoretical, imagine the stereotypical resentful feminist that not only doesn't look attractive to men, but boasts about how she doesn't try to look good for men:

Mattea-video-gallery.png

saying "I don't live my life to please men" or "I don't need to objectify myself to men's beauty standards"
Are we suddenly attracted to her confidence? no we're not.

Why would it be any different to how women see men with a buzzcut, 25% body fat, neckbeard, terrible skin saying "I don't try to look good for women"

There's nothing wrong with trying to appeal to the opposite sex you are trying to attract, in face it's a sign of empathy and will make your love life a lot easier.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Yerico7, Deleted member 24940 and 8 others
cuz it makes it seem like u get no bitches

and women hate men that get no bitches

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, Deleted member 21863, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 23564, dimorphism and 1 other person
Let me get deeper into this :

Basically, blackpill is appealing to every sex, even non binary mother fuckers copers.

You should being care about people opinion, which include females, but not ONLY female.
That's the real blackpill, if you're too much oriented about fucking you're gonna become crazy trust me

For example : you don't want a good frame only to fuck females but also to scare others male and be dominant

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 19453
they're right, you shouldn't be concerned with what 'women' think.

the correct phrasing is that you should only care for what attractive women think, because if you're appealing to just women the vast overwhelming majority of your appeal is lost on ugly people.

never take anyone's advise before knowing the demographic they appeal to, because often when you're told that something 'appeals to women' they mean it appeals to sub 5/10's that they're slaying, the same tactic doesn't work above that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 16357, Yerico7 and 3 others

the correct phrasing is that you should only care for what attractive women think, because if you're appealing to just women the vast overwhelming majority of your appeal is lost on ugly people.

never take anyone's advise before knowing the demographic they appeal to, because often when you're told that something 'appeals to women' they mean it appeals to sub 5/10's that they're slaying, the same tactic doesn't work above that.

This is so true. I'm a magnet for fat, ugly latina women (jbw pill I guess) and I like slim and white women...being invisible to the kind of women I like most of the time irks me and it's one of the main reasons I'm looksmaxxing.
I couldn't care less about being attractive to low value women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 4209

Out of curiosity, what do you think the difference of what low value women think an attractive guy is versus what a high a value women thinks is attractive?

The truth is closer to you should only care what women think, not what men think. Other men are your competition and mostly jealous haters who want you to fail. Their opinions don’t matter, if girls are letting you hit matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and sergeant blackpill
Out of curiosity, what do you think the difference of what low value women think an attractive guy is versus what a high a value women thinks is attractive?
low value women are prone to selecting for intangible traits such as personality aspects, when you read about what they're looking for and it's among the lines of being caring, gentle and appreciative what they really mean is that they want someone to validate them constantly because they're not good looking and know this, the kinds of women that write these kind of messages are virtually always ugly, you see them a lot on reddit, a lot of advise is based on it too, but this is coming from the ugly men that are settling for these ugly women, you have to realize that the majority of the population is not particularly good looking so most information is bound to be based on the experiences of these people.

when your dating pool is very limited people develop coping mechanisms for mate selection so their ego isn't completely destroyed, women tell themselves that what they really want is a personality, guys tell themselves that they prefer 'thick' women, all of america for example has PSYOP'ed itself into thinking obesity is attractive, because what else is the alternative when 90% of your population is fat to the point it physically impairs their functioning, same goes for dadbods, what else is the alternative for most of the population? they can't get any better so they delude themselves into thinking that's the new standard, caring men are extremely common compared to good looking men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, BigLooks22, Gandy and 5 others
If that's too theoretical, imagine the stereotypical resentful feminist that not only doesn't look attractive to men, but boasts about how she doesn't try to look good for men:
Mattea-video-gallery.png

saying "I don't live my life to please men" or "I don't need to objectify myself to men's beauty standards"
Are we suddenly attracted to her confidence? no we're not.
She's not resentful and doesn't need validation from men, she's a powerful, independent woman.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The truth is closer to you should only care what women think, not what men think. Other men are your competition and mostly jealous haters who want you to fail. Their opinions don’t matter, if girls are letting you hit matters
case in point @curlyheadjames

cuz it makes it seem like u get no bitches

and women hate men that get no bitches
nah girls chase guys who never been in a relationship cuz they're easier to manipulate
you have to be attractive still tho

another day of PSL philosophical ramblings instead of looksmaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They don't actually believe it deep down, it's all cope. I've seen similar cope from normies, especially female normies, about how people who have friends all the time are deficient because they "can't be with themselves".

It's all cope since Humans are social animals who evolved in hunter gather tribes for 100,000+ years. You need friends, a gf, and sex to be happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
low value women are prone to selecting for intangible traits such as personality aspects, when you read about what they're looking for and it's among the lines of being caring, gentle and appreciative what they really mean is that they want someone to validate them constantly because they're not good looking and know this, the kinds of women that write these kind of messages are virtually always ugly, you see them a lot on reddit, a lot of advise is based on it too, but this is coming from the ugly men that are settling for these ugly women, you have to realize that the majority of the population is not particularly good looking so most information is bound to be based on the experiences of these people.

when your dating pool is very limited people develop coping mechanisms for mate selection so their ego isn't completely destroyed, women tell themselves that what they really want is a personality, guys tell themselves that they prefer 'thick' women, all of america for example has PSYOP'ed itself into thinking obesity is attractive, because what else is the alternative when 90% of your population is fat to the point it physically impairs their functioning, same goes for dadbods, what else is the alternative for most of the population? they can't get any better so they delude themselves into thinking that's the new standard, caring men are extremely common compared to good looking men.
High IQ post

you should only care for what attractive women think, because if you're appealing to just women the vast overwhelming majority of your appeal is lost on ugly people.
Women of all attractiveness levels generally find the same set of traits attractive.
The uglier ones may be more willing to settle, and convince themselves they are looking for personality, etc. but they still would choose Chad if given the chance. Basic hypergamy.

Take a 5/10 man and a 10/10 man; the physical set of traits they find attractive in women are generally the same, the 10/10 man is just less willing to settle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 16357 and HerpDerpson
Women of all attractiveness levels generally find the same set of traits attractive.
The uglier ones may be more willing to settle, and convince themselves they are looking for personality, etc. but they still would choose Chad if given the chance. Basic hypergamy.

Take a 5/10 man and a 10/10 man; the physical set of traits they find attractive in women are generally the same, the 10/10 man is just less willing to settle.
you can use partner descriptions as indicator for looks on profiles that don't have good pictures on them, or posts looking for contacts that don't contain them at all, i.e r4r on reddit.

attractive people are always looking for other attractive people, ugly people look for traits that make up for being ugly, this is why men chase status and fortune, it's not some kind of deep rooted masculine energy that makes us do that, it's a coping mechanism because the vast majority of men are fucking ugly and it's the only way for them to secure genetic quality for their offspring.

women have tried to do the same but men don't give a shit what they do for a living or how much money they make so it hasn't worked out in their favor.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You should strive towards the male archetype, and attention from women comes naturally with this. That's the difference. Striving for the male archetype means having role models and a vision of moulding yourself to be more like them behaviourally and physically. Doing things purely for the attention of women means being a Indian incel desperately messaging women on instagram.

the idea behind

„dont care what women think about you“

is actually pretty blackpilled because this advice is only targeted at ugly guys who will never have a relationship based on mutual attraction.

society give those advice to ugly men in order to prepare them for a sexless drone life.

because what will happen if you actually care about the opinion of women as an ugly men? if you strive for their recognition and approve? you will fail and you will get resentful, possible go ER. thats very bad for society. instead its better for society if ugly men embrace a sexless yet productive monk life

„dont care about women opinions“ has to be understood as a more elaborate and society friendly way of „just lay down rot“ as it recognize the hopelessness of an ugly guys endeavor with females without giving him the allowance of stopping being an productive member of society

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
Let me get deeper into this :

Basically, blackpill is appealing to every sex, even non binary mother fuckers copers.

You should being care about people opinion, which include females, but not ONLY female.
That's the real blackpill, if you're too much oriented about fucking you're gonna become crazy trust me

For example : you don't want a good frame only to fuck females but also to scare others male and be dominant
which is why maesthetic will always top prettyboy. It attracts foids AND gives you a genetic advantage in survival

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
another day of PSL philosophical ramblings instead of looksmaxxing
One is based on the other. In order to looksmaxx you have to fix the belief that looksmaxxing is good, and this requires philosophical ramblings / thinking.

• Love it
Reactions: dimorphism