you shouldve known better than to poke at me james

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
jamesy boy, oh jamesy boy. you shouldve known better to poke at me, if you at all paying attention to the forum you'd know im lurking, waiting for someone to poke and prod me on here just so i can annihlate them. im always waiting for my next challenger, look at this -

i ruined this fggts morning, meanwhile him and his ethnic friends gang up on me in their threads and all i do is laugh, i love it

i own you like a puppy, never forget youre on my leash @curlyheadjames

the last one who poked and prodded me (dwaynewhite) was sent on a suicidal rage. after i humiliated him for messing with me he posted about how he wants to kill himself a bit later :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: poor abused dog

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
@the BULL @8PSLcel @ropemax @RabidRosaries @zv1212 @Anstrum95 @Thompsonz @Octillionaire @Mogpogs @_MVP_ @PCT01

im brutally eviscirating this dead michael jackson resurrected clone corpse

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Where evisceration nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lonelycurry, ChristianChad, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
keep coping dog

this was only a warning, the evisceration has yet to come.
I was expecting some @Salieri evisceration type shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Salieri, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
James already eviscerates himself on the daily by posting the shit he does tbh 😹
true, it should be hard to shame and humiliate a man who shames and humiliates himself on a daily basis, yet i succeeded, this should show you his mental fortitude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
im tired, low cortisol, still, depending on his response here, when i wake up and have prime energy the real war will begin. the brutalization of james sapphire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17735
What did he do to you though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Nigga made an evisceration thread and didn't use the video in which he literally eats his own shit

Mirin shitty thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20618
What did he do to you though
came out of nowhere and said a bunch of random bullshit like hes cooler than me because i said that if you wanna be a professional artist or producer you shouldnt pirate something like ableton/fruityloops and he sperged on me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 15827
Took a page out of Dwayne’s book jfl
thought just that would get me at least a few more cages

oh well, @curlyheadjames has way more ethnics on his side. he wins the battle but i will win the war

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Kristin
:feelsgiga:. Jfl.

The lore thickens

you will all be treated with another gift soon :) something is marinating in my brain...

something special...

B1199270 C138 46BF B17D 76FC4B2CA616

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
tbh idk what u can even say about this nigga all he talks about is how shit his life is and how he hates himself and his whore mother

its like eminem in 8 mile he already said everything abt himself that there is to say

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
came out of nowhere and said a bunch of random bullshit like hes cooler than me because i said that if you wanna be a professional artist or producer you shouldnt pirate something like ableton/fruityloops and he sperged on me
not true at all and if u had any brain cells you'd know that's a facade

i mog you and have more friends here than you how was this an evisceration thread? my thread mogs yours to the dirt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

i mog you and have more friends here than you how was this an evisceration thread? my thread mogs yours to the dirt
u do not mog dylan also having more friends on an incel forum is probably a negative tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 20618

its not a facade, and im not a broke trailer trash loser. the people who made those plugins or something like ableton put in work. not like theyre some big corporation fggt, they deserve the money for making good products and im not a broke boy and it wouldnt be worth the possible risk in the future. u dont mog shit, u can keep say it but its a joke faggpt. u have a deformed face with negative jawline and im a long dicked tall prettboy. im whqt u try so hard to be :eek:

its not a facade, and im not a broke trailer trash loser. the people who made those plugins or something like ableton put in work. not like theyre some big corporation fggt, they deserve the money for making good products and im not a broke boy and it wouldnt be worth the possible risk in the future. u dont mog shit, u can keep say it but its a joke faggpt. u have a deformed face with negative jawline and im a long dicked tall prettboy. im whqt u try so hard to be :eek:
what is this negative jawline u tiktok niggas talk about? a foid legi t told me this and i don'tg know why io just don't know why anymore oh no no no and just steal shit why do u have to be a hero? u think you're saving lives but you're killing your pockets think smart not fart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
what is this negative jawline u tiktok niggas talk about? a foid legi t told me this and i don'tg know why io just don't know why anymore oh no no no and just steal shit why do u have to be a hero? u think you're saving lives but you're killing your pockets think smart not fart
u are unironically crazy as fuck and its not larp. i have no idea anyone else said that, you just have 0 bigonial width

u are unironically crazy as fuck and its not larp. i have no idea anyone else said that, you just have 0 bigonial width
yeah im low t as fuck anbd still mogging u
look at my zygos compare to u

ur an ugly freak

they r feminine as fuck. my zygos mog your too sin u have 0 gonion so it appears u have big cheekbones but u have 0 jaw width

either way cheekbones being the biiggest isnt more attractive same width is more aesthetic look at gandy or sean opry or brad pitt

i look like a man u look ike a freak with plastic surgery

James, are you just gonna stand there and let him talk about your zygos like that?

u also have 0 ogee curve from 3/4ths u boganoff twin

this is aesthetic zygos

u look liek shit

nigga my ogee curve mogs yours
urs is trash fggt, meanwhite my zygos are reminiscent of models like david gandy

mogs ur fake looking michael jackson zygos to death u low sex appeal clown

Last edited:
nigga what can you do to him that he already hasnt done to himself

urs is trash fggt, meanwhite my zygos are reminiscent of models like david gandy

mogs ur fake looking michael jackson zygos to death u low sex appeal clown
nigga what can you do to him that he already hasnt done to himself
yeah fucc life? guess swhat i shit on u if ur zygos were that good go model oh wait yea hthats why ur ton an incel forum