You still don't believe in God?

So does that fit more along the lines of biblical estimate 6000-12000 years old, or scientific estimate which says that humans spent 360 000 years doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, but then around 6000 years ago started to do everything in a massive speed until it lead to us chatting in completely different places with these marvelous machines?
Oh wow, now you are coming in range ?

You earlier told me how scientists can give a range among dates but now you are telling it's between 6000-12000 lol

Early christians were dirt poor. You don't know what you're talking about.
And show me proof of human life before 6000 years then. Archaeological proof that is, no guesstimating.
Did god wanted to troll its population by putting dinosaurs bones on the ground ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
So does that fit more along the lines of biblical estimate 6000-12000 years old, or scientific estimate which says that humans spent 360 000 years doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, but then around 6000 years ago started to do everything in a massive speed until it lead to us chatting in completely different places with these marvelous machines?
i mean it is likely we didnt do shit for thousands of years, evolution is a quadratic function we evolve faster than we ever did, 300 years ago we didnt even have electricity now its our entire life
Personal Computers were fast asf to be developed
All of this is fast but now imagine 100000 years ago random homo sapiens chasing shit in the wild, realistically its going to take them a long time before they even discover basic shit lol
They didnt have any base, technological evolution is not that easy

You want proof how old humanity is ??? Here take more

View attachment 2775389
@BigBiceps
Are you serious? Did you even look at the picture you posted this, that's some black hebrew israelite shit lmaoooo. The dates are awfully wrong, google any of them. What's the Roman Empire doing there when it was formed like 500 bc, not 3000 bc. Also Macedonian king Alexander The Great created the city of Alexandria in 300 BC.

Sumer definitely did not exist 50 000 bc, pyramids are not 20 000 bc old, and that picture also says city of Eden is 200 000 years old. No scientific authority says Eden has been found.

Are you serious? Did you even look at the picture you posted this, that's some black hebrew israelite shit lmaoooo. The dates are awfully wrong, google any of them. What's the Roman Empire doing there when it was formed like 500 bc, not 3000 bc. Also Macedonian king Alexander The Great created the city of Alexandria in 300 BC.

Sumer definitely did not exist 50 000 bc, pyramids are not 20 000 bc old, and that picture also says city of Eden is 200 000 years old. No scientific authority says Eden has been found.
Ahhhh anti-Semitism, we were lacking that only in our discussion.

It was created by matthew lacroix, he is a researcher who has looked deep into Sumerian records to compile this timeline.

Homo sapiens age 300,000 years ago to present.

The Bible records roughly 4,000 years until the time of Christ, approximately 2,000 years ago. If we go by the biblical record, this would make the Earth about 6,000 years old.

I don't need to write an essay to prove that religion is a propaganda created by rich high class people to control mass population.
The reason the bible thinks its only 4000 years old is because people didnt even know basic science when it was written
Do you expect something written 2000 years ago where average people lived in huts and had a sheep horde
Now im supposed to believe these humans that didnt even invent electricity, or any gravitational formula, with absolutely no knowledge of anything
That these people are supposed to know the meaning of the universe, the creation of humanity.
Like the fuck ? How would the bible be accurate in any shape of form ? It was the best way to explain shit 2000 years ado but weve made progress for dog sake
Religious people just completely disregard modern science which took hundreds of years to develop with proof
Im not saying science is 100% true, some studies are wrong etc.. but its still more believable than fairytales written by unknown authors

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
The reason the bible thinks its only 4000 years old is because people didnt even know basic science when it was written
Do you expect something written 2000 years ago where average people lived in huts and had a sheep horde
Now im supposed to believe these humans that didnt even invent electricity, or any gravitational formula, with absolutely no knowledge of anything
That these people are supposed to know the meaning of the universe, the creation of humanity.
Like the fuck ? How would the bible be accurate in any shape of form ? It was the best way to explain shit 2000 years ado but weve made progress for dog sake
Religious people just completely disregard modern science which took hundreds of years to develop with proof
Im not saying science is 100% true, some studies are wrong etc.. but its still more believable than fairytales written by unknown authors
I hope he doesn't say that the earth is flat at this point 😂

i mean it is likely we didnt do shit for thousands of years, evolution is a quadratic function we evolve faster than we ever did, 300 years ago we didnt even have electricity now its our entire life
Personal Computers were fast asf to be developed
All of this is fast but now imagine 100000 years ago random homo sapiens chasing shit in the wild, realistically its going to take them a long time before they even discover basic shit lol
They didnt have any base, technological evolution is not that easy
No disrespect, but cope. The fact that we would practically all start to evolve in the same time is incredibly unlikely. People can say all they want that there was trade and conquest that spread innovation, but anything at all harder to manufacture is not spread that way very easily. Like how gunpowder wasn't spread to Europe before colonialism even though it was invented in China in 800s and they even had small hand cannons resembling guns.

The difference between any religion and science is that you could put a society isolated from any outside influence somewhere, and they would absolutely be able to form some basic science facts but their beliefs would be completely different
Your religion is based on saying, science can be proven by only observing nature

I hope he doesn't say that the earth is flat at this point 😂
I feels like people dont want to believe round earth just because they dont trust anything mainstream, but at some point you can be a bit realistic
A flat earth only works in a childish mind

It was created by matthew lacroix, he is a researcher who has looked deep into Sumerian records to compile this timeline.
That matthew lacroix is no more a researcher than me.

“If god exist.. why bad happen”
IMG 3921

Also remember your job, god literally made his life hell just to prove that he was loyal. Imagine making a man's life hell just to feed your own ego.

If God existed then he would have never done that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and mayo mogger
No disrespect, but cope. The fact that we would practically all start to evolve in the same time is incredibly unlikely. People can say all they want that there was trade and conquest that spread innovation, but anything at all harder to manufacture is not spread that way very easily. Like how gunpowder wasn't spread to Europe before colonialism even though it was invented in China in 800s and they even had small hand cannons resembling guns.
Ok so what
Imagine primitive humans wandering around in africa, chasing animals to survive etc…
How much would it realistically take for them to even develop language ? They dont really need to, all animals works like that.
Takes lot of time for them to even invent a language, than writing etc…

"bro, you dont understand, he just NEEDS to test you even though he knows whats gonna happen already"
Yeah the whole idea of god is flawed at the first

Ex:- Oh I must kill Nathan 's whole family kill just to test if he still believes in me , do you realise how much of a ego problem this is

Isnt god supposed to be above humans then why is he displaying strong human emotion of ego? @BigBiceps

Is there any religions that actually love eachothers ? Every religion hates the others because they believe anyone who doesnt believe like them go to hell
I guess 1.5 billions muslim are going to hell damn

Firstly, nowhere in the bible the age of the earth is said. Some scholars have made an estimate of 6000-12000 years old based on biblical events. And you don't realize how accurate that is. EVERY culture on earth fits within that timeline. That's incredibly impressive to estimate the age of humanity if it was truly some ''ignorant people'' who wrote the bible. (btw wrote whole books in a era when most people could not read or write their own name).

Yeah the whole idea of god is flawed at the first

Ex:- Oh I must kill Nathan 's whole family kill just to test if he still believes in me , do you realise how much of a ego problem this is

Isnt god supposed to be above humans then why is he displaying strong human emotion of ego? @BigBiceps
Im waiting for the day of seeing god actually interact with its world, if a god exists, it created the universe but doesnt care or even know of its creation

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
“If god exist.. why bad happen”
View attachment 2775410
Yeah god is so merciful , say that to a dad whose son got tortured to death just for the sake of a pathetic test . If that your merciful god I'm glad I would not be spending an eternity with him

Then he allowed the holocaust since he knew everything?
Holocaust didn’t happen and even if it did people did it not God.

Nigger has not read the Bible, Reddit-level atheist. Imagine asking “muhhh why did god allow the Israelites to be slaves in Egypt for 90 years” and expecting that there’s no answer to that.

The Earth was inhabited by dinosaurs for about 200 million years (if god exists, why didn't we exist until billions of years after the earth was formed?) and the only thing stopping them from reigning for 100s millions more years was the Earth being struck by an asteroid. Other mammals, like us, never grew as large and were generally smaller species because the larger you were, the more likely you were to be eaten. If we had spawned during that time, we wouldn't have made it. Thank that asteroid and thank dinosaurs for sacrificing themselves because we wouldn't be here if they were alive.

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
source: bible

Yeah god is so merciful , say that to a dad whose son got tortured to death just for the sake of a pathetic test . If that your merciful god I'm glad I would not be spending an eternity with him
Did God torture him or did another HUMAN? :lul:

Holocaust didn’t happen and even if it did people did it not God.

Nigger has not read the Bible, Reddit-level atheist. Imagine asking “muhhh why did god allow the Israelites to be slaves in Egypt for 90 years” and expecting that there’s no answer to that.
"Holocaust didn’t happen"

Images   2024 02 28T092513295

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Im waiting for the day of seeing god actually interact with its world, if a god exists, it created the universe but doesnt care or even know of its creation
Agnostism mogs honestly cuz then if you are a good person then you are a genuine one not becuz of muh heaven

Firstly, nowhere in the bible the age of the earth is said. Some scholars have made an estimate of 6000-12000 years old based on biblical events. And you don't realize how accurate that is. EVERY culture on earth fits within that timeline. That's incredibly impressive if it was truly some ''ignorant people'' who wrote the bible. (btw wrote whole books in a era when most people could not read or write their own name).
How can you possibly time stuff before 6000 years anyways ? People had literally no writing, once population dies out everything is gone
With time everything disappear
Native population are close to thousands of years but yet we cant date any of their history because they didnt have writing, making their history much more vague you could think its much smaller than it is
Tell me what a nomadous population living in the deep forest actually leave as a legacy, after some time all traces that they existed completely vanishes.

The Earth was inhabited by dinosaurs for about 200 million years (if god exists, why didn't we exist until billions of years after the earth was formed?) and the only thing stopping them from reigning for 100s millions more years was the Earth being struck by an asteroid. Other mammals, like us, never grew as large and were generally smaller species because the larger you were, the more likely you were to be eaten. If we had spawned during that time, we wouldn't have made it. Thank that asteroid and thank dinosaurs for sacrificing themselves because we wouldn't be here if they were alive.
Dinosaurs are fake :redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Did God torture him or did another HUMAN? :lul:
Ask a dad whose daughter got r@ped and burned alive there are many such cases, has God been merciful to him?

Agnostism mogs honestly cuz then if you are a good person then you are a genuine one not becuz of muh heaven
No one’s a good person and if you reject Christ you are going to hell for everyone has sinned and deserve to accept the free gift of redemption

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 27066
Ask a dad whose daughter got r@ped and burned alive there are many such cases, has God been merciful to him?
You’ve clearly not read the Bible where horrible shit happens to Gods people all the time.

JESUS CHRIST GOT TORTURED TO DEATH. ARE YOU SO RETARDED TO THINK YOU HAVE A POINT?

• +1
No one’s a good person and if you reject Christ you are going to hell for everyone has sinned and deserve to accept the free gift of redemption
Images   2024 02 29T210124656

Ok so what
Imagine primitive humans wandering around in africa, chasing animals to survive etc…
How much would it realistically take for them to even develop language ? They dont really need to, all animals works like that.
Takes lot of time for them to even invent a language, than writing etc…
Not really much. Language for a species like ours is more like a necessity for survival. And the reason Africa, the American native people etc. are so primitive is because they have no need for a civilization. It's not that they could not have made any kind of impact if they were thrown in central asia for example, where the environment is more harsh and there's need for more innovation to survive. You can see it easily from the fact that there were the Aztecs with their tecnotetlan (maybe misspelling) which was a city that had HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people, and a little more north there were the North American natives who lived in tents, because they had plenty of food anyway.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
"Holocaust didn’t happen"
Water.

They were labor camps with libraries, gardens, football teams. Just like they had labor camps for Russians, Germans, Asians in the U.S.

They only starved in the end of the war because the Allies cut off logistic routes, there were never any gas chambers that was fabricated, they built chimneys in labor camps after the war to claim they’re gas chambers.

@BigBiceps

• JFL
I believe the dinosaurs died in the flood and catastrophic events that followed it. In bible God describes a massive land beast, Behemoth, and massive sea beast, Leviathan which were very similar in description to some dinosaurs.
The hundreds of millions of years estimate cannot truly be known. It is just a widely accepted estimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and mogstars
Water.

They were labor camps with libraries, gardens, football teams. Just like they had labor camps for Russians, Germans, Asians in the U.S.

They only starved in the end of the war because the Allies cut off logistic routes, there were never any gas chambers that was fabricated, they built chimneys in labor camps after the war to claim they’re gas chambers.

@BigBiceps
It's illegal in EU to question that, so don't tag me bruv lol

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 27066
Hitler was a based nationalist, he knew religion was a scam to fool low iq monkeys
ZomboMeme 29022024090744

@mogstars @BigBiceps

It's illegal in EU to question that, so don't tag me bruv lol
Yeah because it’s so real and NO DOUBT happened that they have to make it illegal to even question it. :lul:

Meanwhile you can question any other (real) genocide, why are there no laws for questioning the Armenian genocide, my Jewish friend @Lynxress ?

He gives you life, he can take it.

If Nathan’s family goes to eternal bliss in some kind of heaven, would you not agree God is even being merciful with them by removing them from nigger earth?

Yeah because it’s so real and NO DOUBT happened that they have to make it illegal to even question it. :lul:

Meanwhile you can question any other (real) genocide, why are there no laws for questioning the Armenian genocide, my Jewish friend @Lynxress ?
Hello, everyone I would like to represent to you jewtler by @mogstars and @BigBiceps (sponsored by Netanyahu)
Images   2024 02 28T092509328

I believe the dinosaurs died in the flood and catastrophic events that followed it. In bible God describes a massive land beast, Behemoth, and massive sea beast, Leviathan which were very similar in description to some dinosaurs.
The hundreds of millions of years estimate cannot truly be known. It is just a widely accepted estimate.
Behemoth and Leviathan make cool Final Fantasy monsters but that's where they should stay. If evidence of something is strong enough, it is nearly more likely that it occurred rather than other propositions. If we go to the sources of the fossil records and radiometric dating of dinosaurs, its very likely they lived during those times. An estimate is an understatement and doesn't describe it well.

He gives you life, he can take it.

If Nathan’s family goes to eternal bliss in some kind of heaven, would you not agree God is even being merciful with them by removing them from nigger earth?
Do you realise that the people who go through gore torture vidoes are actual humans? What did they do then do deserve that? Nothing , only probable answer would be reincarnation

Behemoth and Leviathan make cool Final Fantasy monsters but that's where they should stay. If evidence of something is strong enough, it is nearly more likely that it occurred rather than other propositions. If we go to the sources of the fossil records and radiometric dating of dinosaurs, its very likely they lived during those times. An estimate is an understatement and doesn't describe it well.

Even bluepilled mainstream cucks have to admit many are fake. What makes you think only China fakes fossils?

Do you realise that the people who go through gore torture vidoes are actual humans? What did they do then do deserve that? Nothing , only probable answer would be reincarnation
And what did Jesus Christ go through?

The problem of evil is root of the bible

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger