you think bimax/implants will ascend you? fucking delusional spastics

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Image0 45
Image0 44
Image9

Image3

FUCKING DELUSIONAL IDIOTS. Eppley will not ascend you, not fucking one of you to the level of these guys im finding on toronto tinder. NOT ONE. Your fucking trimax wont do shit. None of that shit has ever ascended anyone to these levels. You guys are the most blue pilled retards ive ever fucking seen. At best youll be second class to an average middle class white guy after spending 300k on surgeries LOL:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
NO you dont have potential, NO YOU WONT BE CHAD.
It makes me sick seeing a "black pilled" forum spew such fucking non sense. You believe that you can just work hard, get your surgeries and youll be one of the big boys?
W R O N G.:blackpill:
1607032106561 png
AIuz0scl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, blite, Myth and 23 others
GOOD LUCK GETTING LL 4 TIMES BEFORE YOU BECOME 7'3 SON.

Attachments

• he.PNG
    he.PNG
    392.4 KB · Views: 203
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I have an abundance mindset so no worries 💪😎

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, kebab, try2beme and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tombradylover, Deleted member 24444 and 20 others
So what do?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and lilhorizontal32
What the surgery looked like in your head

05755B7B 8F00 4967 8831 1A149E8EB860

Reality

2ECBBFC6 B491 400A 8176 746CAE44951B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, 5.5psl, blite and 37 others
thank the lord almighty I have dangerous lookz and high ceiling, I am humble but I recognize my creation on earth was to mog:sleep:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CFW432, delusionalretard and 4 others
Eh i ain't worried tbh, tinder is fucked.

Wasn't gonna use tinder to meet the 20% of girls that are surrounded by these dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, AbuSAF, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Mods...make this guy stop...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, lutte and 3 others
So what do?
Social circle maxing.
Cold Approaching irl and building an Instagram following

^that is if you've already soft maxxed and hardmaxxed and have decent amount of money and your own car etc.

Tinder is once again not real life, 20% of women are on tinder and they're all sluts. Tinder is fucked with competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Danish_Retard, Looks234 and 1 other person
Social circle maxing.
Cold Approaching irl and building an Instagram following

^that is if you've already soft maxxed and hardmaxxed and have decent amount of money and your own car etc.

Tinder is once again not real life, 20% of women are on tinder and they're all sluts. Tinder is fucked with competition.
I'm already statusmaxxed Lmao, I'm on the verge of getting verified on ig but shit dry out here

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 6531
it's over :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How do I betabuxx

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, oldcelloser and Deleted member 6273
View attachment 1217813View attachment 1217814View attachment 1217815
View attachment 1217817

FUCKING DELUSIONAL IDIOTS. Eppley will not ascend you, not fucking one of you to the level of these guys im finding on toronto tinder. NOT ONE. Your fucking trimax wont do shit. None of that shit has ever ascended anyone to these levels. You guys are the most blue pilled retards ive ever fucking seen. At best youll be second class to an average middle class white guy after spending 300k on surgeries LOL:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
NO you dont have potential, NO YOU WONT BE CHAD.
It makes me sick seeing a "black pilled" forum spew such fucking non sense. You believe that you can just work hard, get your surgeries and youll be one of the big boys?
W R O N G.:blackpill:View attachment 1217839View attachment 1217840
Keep coping, seething poorcel.

Side note: yes you won't ascend that hard and look like them but but you can become gl enough to at least get laid once.
Making such claims about plastic surgery being useless is a ludicrous statement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gamma, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Keep coping, seething poorcel.

Side note: yes you won't ascend that hard and look like them but but you can become gl enough to at least get laid once.
Making such claims about plastic surgery being useless is a ludicrous statement.
nobody said you cant get laid. The point is that you and everyone else here wont be slaying as much as you think and the women you thought with 0 effort. The only real way to stand out from these guy is to look like amnesia arvid etc. Being below them and you just get lost in the crowd, and i hope to god you have nordic coloring. Copes about "Ascension are extremely pathetic". Losers here bragging about getting the scraps after 100k worth of surgeries? :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Myth, GetShrekt and 2 others
Bad pic combined with swelling and a small skull is not a reason to knock down surgery also only retards belive bimax alone will do shit, jaw surgery with implants plus fillers will make you low tier male model.
implants jaw surgery and fillers wont make you low tier male model. Most of the guys on here look like they had that shit done or close and if they did it they would actually be low tier male model and these guys still mog most dudes here + superior coloring lol.
You will never in a million years catch up to this guy i posted below but that thing is resorting to this shit tier looking woman making extremely fast responses. The real chads are beyond this guy. Keep living in your delusions thinking that anyone can ascend. Yeah sure, for low tier white who look like theyre 60 in 100 layers of makeup. Surgery is like the bluepill of this website. Surgery can improve and help you, but you people genuinely think youll be significantly above average. You may be above average on this website but on tinder you are nothing. Especially if you are ethnic.

Attachments

• frong.PNG
    frong.PNG
    478.7 KB · Views: 71
  • justmath.PNG
    justmath.PNG
    112.6 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, oldcelloser, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
implants jaw surgery and fillers wont make you low tier male model. Most of the guys on here look like they had that shit done or close and if they did it they would actually be low tier male model and these guys still mog most dudes here + superior coloring lol.
You will never in a million years catch up to this guy i posted below but that thing is resorting to this shit tier looking woman making extremely fast responses. The real chads are beyond this guy. Keep living in your delusions thinking that anyone can ascend. Yeah sure, for low tier white who look like theyre 60 in 100 layers of makeup. Surgery is like the bluepill of this website. Surgery can improve and help you, but you people genuinely think youll be significantly above average. You may be above average on this website but on tinder you are nothing. Especially if you are ethnic.

Your a retard who has done no reasearch on fillers jaw surgeries and you cant seem to look ahead in most things a low tier male model isnt a chad btw its not even a chad lite its a high tier normie the models celebrated here are the 1 in 1000 types

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Danish_Retard
True true but surgery is better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
Your a retard who has done no reasearch on fillers jaw surgeries and you cant seem to look ahead in most things a low tier male model isnt a chad btw its not even a chad lite its a high tier normie the models celebrated here are the 1 in 1000 types
what is the point of being a low tier male model when youll be 4psl at absolute best? That guy i posted is an easy find and easily goes for low tier shit white girls. You are getting surgery to be beneath him. This is the delusion im speaking of. "low tier male model" for what? an obese black girl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Myth and oldcelloser
what is the point of being a low tier male model when youll be 4psl at absolute best? That guy i posted is an easy find and easily goes for low tier shit white girls. You are getting surgery to be beneath him. This is the delusion im speaking of. "low tier male model" for what? an obese black girl?

When the average dude is a potato faced nigger a low tier male model might as. Well be a chad the things cherry picked here you wouldnt meet in a city radius

and i am a surgery maxxer and ill be getting alot of work done on my lower third this year but i know that ill still be on the lower end AT BEST if can somehow get my eye surgeries to go right. I would never be some chad slayer. Impossible. Unless you are amnesia tier w surgery you are nothing (but you can still get laid so if youre some incel subhuman trying to get a gf, yeah looksmax) but dont expect to be some sort of god tier slayer cuz youll easily get ghosted by some 3psl chick for a male model looking guy (that guy i posted as actually a male model and not some surgery maxxed coping looksmax.me subhuman with implants :lul:)
Good luck tho

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Danish_Retard
When the average dude is a potato faced nigger a low tier male model might as. Well be a chad the things cherry picked here you wouldnt meet in a city radius
that is not the average dude. I am picking up male models with relative ease using a low tier becky and """5psl""" white guys. Delusions me.
edit: WITH SUPERIOR WHITE PEOPLE COLORING.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and oldcelloser
that is not the average dude. I am picking up male models with relative ease using a low tier becky and """5psl""" white guys. Delusions me.
edit: WITH SUPERIOR WHITE PEOPLE COLORING.

That's a 6 psl or a 7.5 in the IRL scale that dude is not a 5psl a 5 psl would be something closer to orb there both very handsome but this dude is the real deal he has dimorphism eyes jaws and race and colouring

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Damn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, one job away and Looks234
View attachment 1218609

That's a 6 psl or a 7.5 in the IRL scale that dude is not a 5psl a 5 psl would be something closer to orb there both very handsome but this dude is the real deal he has dimorphism eyes jaws and race and colouring
"the real deal"
This guy is messaging a subhuman white girl. The real chad slayers who have abundance wont even match me. You are living in delusion

Third guy looks like chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and delusionalretard
"the real deal"
This guy is messaging a subhuman white girl. The real chad slayers who have abundance wont even match me. You are living in delusion

Im not denying males arent under valued but its delusional to claim the average white dude is anyway near this chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
@Blackgymmax Mirin your soul-sucking LIFE-hope-coping EVISCERATION threads of fags who think they will ever amount to anything

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
u dont worry about this. Its for the rest of the subhuman site
Hahahaha ok man if you say so Idk what expectations other people here have

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Im not denying males arent under valued but its delusional to claim the average white dude is anyway near this chad
the average middle class white guy not a chad, but he mogs most men on this site, easily 75-80%. This place attracts incels in denial who think they can ascend with bimax when these people are in a wheel chair thinking theyll win the 100m dash.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, GetShrekt, delusionalretard and 3 others
the average middle class white guy not a chad, but he mogs most men on this site, easily 75-80%. This place attracts incels in denial who think they can ascend with bimax when these people are in a wheel chair thinking theyll win the 100m dash.
Most guys here are deluded and think they’ll get stacey. They mock me for some of my lays but they’d be simping for days just to kiss them jfl

He mogs 99 percent here stop the cope low tier male model isn't the same as chad most models aren't even that handsome at times you would surprised the top ones are and there the true chads he's 1 of those.

Any ways here's a really good surgery result

• +1
Most guys here are deluded and think they’ll get stacey. They mock me for some of my lays but they’d be simping for days just to kiss them jfl

This is a wrong way to frame this surgery in terms of ascension i count as looking near where you want to look like that is subjective for each dude and the goals from surgery is different from each person for me I just want to be wanted that's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 756
i remember when i was getting jaw fillers last summer, most of the white dudes were like """5psl""" by this sites claims(i was taking the train in and the people around me were super high psl on avg as i travelled there). Niggas loooked like they had trimax and implants FROM BIRTH. These ethnic copes are so bullshit. In the upper class white people areas, and w white people, on avg theyre way fucking better looking.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, delusionalretard and OOGABOOGA
This is a wrong way to frame this surgery in terms of ascension i count as looking near where you want to look like that is subjective for each dude and the goals from surgery is different from each person for me I just want to be wanted that's it
I think people here think they will ascend hard with one or two surgeries when in reality they won’t. People like @ArvidGustavsson , @Chadlite Rutherford @qwertyqazqwerty @lutte @larsanova69 are naturally good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Lars and Deleted member 8165
He mogs 99 percent here stop the cope low tier male model isn't the same as chad most models aren't even that handsome at times you would surprised the top ones are and there the true chads he's 1 of those.

Any ways here's a really good surgery result

View attachment 1218615
ascending to what? this guy is average now LMAOOO:lul:

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
i remember when i was getting jaw fillers last summer, most of the white dudes were like """5psl""" by this sites claims. Niggas loooked like they had trimax and implants FROM BIRTH. These ethnic copes are so bullshit. In the upper class white people areas, and w white people, on avg theyre way fucking better looking.

Well half the time there very angular to start with and they have better bases that's not the claim being made here for me ascension just means reaching the level of looks your happy with it was never about getting a stacy for me that's why i disagree with this thread

• +1
I think people here think they will ascend hard with one or two surgeries when in reality they won’t. People like @ArvidGustavsson , @Chadlite Rutherford @qwertyqazqwerty @lutte @larsanova69 are naturally good looking
@LondonVillie too, he is just a bit chubby, will be giga chad depending on bf%

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Lars

There outliers though there actual chad lites or chads