You will never be a real incel

D

Deleted member 27746

anonymous troll demon
You will never be a real incel. You have no autism, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no deep seated emotional resentment. You are a well-adjusted man twisted by irony and memes into a crude mockery of a stone cold virgin.

All the “rejection” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back girls love you. Your parents are proud and happy for you, "Stacies” swoon over your masculine appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly smitten with you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even incels who “pass” look strong and charismatic to a woman. Your deep voice and good sense of humor are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to earn a little online incel clout, you'll get cancelled the second your DMs get leaked and everybody gets a glimpse of the e-girls thirsting over you.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake "tfw no gf" every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be miserable, but deep inside you feel the happiness creeping up like a weed, ready to bless you with unshakeable confidence.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find a girlfriend, marry her, knock her up, and have seven healthy kids together. Your parents will praise you, happy but a little bit sentimental now that their little boy has finally grown up. They’ll spoil the kids with candies and toys, and every acquaintance for the rest of your life will know that you're a fakecel. Eventually you will pass on surrounded by your loved ones. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a family that misses you dearly.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, c4shdyy, NordicLeonhard and 7 others
Not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I’m a real incel. Little dick negative canthal tilt narrow shoulders short recessed bug eyed autistic eyeglasses wearing straight A student straight edge no partying ahhhh mofo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, murdah, Pikabro and 2 others
im a real incel, bug eyes,autistic,adhd,no socials,everyone treats me like shit even tho im low inhib, its over for me, i will never touch a woman, im just 17 imagine what will happen to me in 5 years, nothing. im gonna rot like i always had, i been roting from 15 now !!

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nick.Harte
Unbreedable species = incel.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
im a real incel, bug eyes,autistic,adhd,no socials,everyone treats me like shit even tho im low inhib, its over for me, i will never touch a woman, im just 17 imagine what will happen to me in 5 years, nothing. im gonna rot like i always had, i been roting from 15 now !!
Same

• So Sad
extreme autism = incel
No. In knew someone who was extremely autistic and still managed to get a foid to approach and kiss him without doing anything. Looks decide whether you will be incel or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Samsepioler and Tabula Rasa
literally cant explain. how over it is. someone told me to get a life, i wish i could brah! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
No matter how much effort I decide to put in, it wil never be enough and I’ve decided to live a couple of years before roping. Already gave up.Life beat the shit out of me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Samsepioler
No. In knew someone who was extremely autistic and still managed to get a foid to approach and kiss him without doing anything. Looks decide whether you will be incel or not.
dude i have this 6'3 guy in my college that has a twin brother , and both are autistic, one is extreme autistic like cant even talk normally n shit , and the other one is savant type autistic he aces all the exams n shit, neither get bitches.. they are mtn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No matter how much effort I decide to put in, it wil never be enough and I’ve decided to live a couple of years before roping. Already gave up.Life beat the shit out of me.
imagine hearing this from 17 jfl right? i mean this is some incel shit but, truly happens, been outcasted to extreme levels brah.... :lul: :lul:

• +1
q
dude i have this 6'3 guy in my college that has a twin brother , and both are autistic, one is extreme autistic like cant even talk normally n shit , and the other one is savant type autistic he aces all the exams n shit, neither get bitches.. they are mtna
and there is me, dumb nigger autistic

imagine hearing this from 17 jfl right? i mean this is some incel shit but, truly happens, been outcasted to extreme levels brah.... :lul: :lul:
Yeah, and for some people there’s no coming back. Only god’s favourites can make comebacks from this shit life. Some of us will never get up like Jeremy Meeks said. Once you get hit, you stay down. There’s no getting up. It is what it is. Life

• +1
dude i have this 6'3 guy in my college that has a twin brother , and both are autistic, one is extreme autistic like cant even talk normally n shit , and the other one is savant type autistic he aces all the exams n shit, neither get bitches.. they are mtn
They are getting their dick sucked in their dorm or still manage to get sumshit by using tinder etc…

• Hmm...
Yeah, and for some people there’s no coming back. Only god’s favourites can make comebacks from this shit life. Some of us will never get up like Jeremy Meeks said. Once you get hit, you stay down. There’s no getting up. It is what it is. Life
dont ever get up :lul: :lul: i think he wanted to say sum else but hes hood nigga retarded dictionary could not

• +1
had to top reading cause i met the criteria for the first sentence, BRUTAL.

• JFL
They are getting their dick sucked in their dorm or still manage to get sumshit by using tinder etc…
nah only one can talk to girl, one is impaired

• +1
i cant get up , truly

• +1
IMG 3129

me too bro