YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL INCEL

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm manlet on mk677
You have a jawline. You have decent height, you have no male pattern baldness, you are a handsome man twisted by the blackpill and memes, into self doubt and a inferiority complexes, all the rejection you get is only inside your head, behind your back people like you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, SoundnVision, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
6'1 and full head of hair yet I'm an incel OVER

I'm 5'4, balding, Indian, and a janitor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
I dont think im super bad looking but I could improve, at my point I think it comes more to social skills to be with women

I dont think im super bad looking but I could improve, at my point I think it comes more to social skills to be with women
like big diff between being ugly which is literally repulsive to average

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Same here, ik for a fact I’m at least mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and <6PSLcel
Nah, I am the biggest subhuman in my town. Literally everyone life mogs me. I am below any standard in every regard possible. I am a joke.

You have a jawline. You have decent height, you have no male pattern baldness, you are a handsome man twisted by the blackpill and memes, into self doubt and a inferiority complexes, all the rejection you get is only inside your head, behind your back people like you.
Not true. Larp

nah bro im sub3

• JFL
Reactions: Bui
I do have male pattern baldness :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Im 5'9 5'9!!

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, dopaminebeyondfried and Bui
i have all 3 of those...

• So Sad
Reactions: traeyoung
OK tho for real most incels aren't deformed trucels or anything like that but usually range from 3/10 textbook ugly to normie 5/10s.

Cope I'm 158

I will go out and get more beeches

Thank you. That’s exactly who I am

>Well yes I'm 6'1 my jaw lower third is great absolutely no male pattern baldness
>I got acne scarring
>it's over for me
Incel potential