You will never be Chad if you aren't tall and large

https://unsee.cc/4b4122cf/
Im getting a lot of IOIS from girls on street, tinder at 200k city is 40 matches in 48h, already 8 dates for next days. And I'm small 6.1 stats:
Shoulders 18.5
Bicep14.5
waist:32
Ass:39.5
Thighs24
Im average body wise and facialy meybe a chadlite now, need 3 more months for hair to grow, nose job and to loose excess skin (I have tons of it)
You look old dude, idk whats throwing me off? The nw?

https://unsee.cc/4b4122cf/
Im getting a lot of IOIS from girls on street, tinder at 200k city is 40 matches in 48h, already 8 dates for next days. And I'm small 6.1 stats:
Shoulders 18.5
Bicep14.5
waist:32
Ass:39.5
Thighs24
Im average body wise and facialy meybe a chadlite now, need 3 more months for hair to grow, nose job and to loose excess skin (I have tons of it)
edit: also small wrists and hands, 7inches wrist 7.5 from middle finger to wrist inside palm of my hand. Frame is usefull but Its not all
U look really similar to a guy I went to HS with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
9DVJhx8.jpg

i would like to hear a response video to this thread from this user

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Stingray and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 656
You look old dude, idk whats throwing me off? The nw?
im 22 this year, idk I've always looked older hair is good on front, just big ass forehead. I think the thick eyebrows and eye area make me look that way
@Nibba
did he slay in Burger?

• +1
Autism is a death sentence. Hence y I'm still here despite having literally everything else on this list

I mean I've slayed but no gf/wife currently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
My problem as well. But hey bro no women make good wives long term anyway. Best off doing ur own shit
answer the question, did he slay?

Lol yeah he did well
So your theory debunked, im small and still can slay, But im not sure how much is it for face/voice. One of my strongest points now

So your theory debunked, im small and still can slay, But im not sure how much is it for face/voice. One of my strongest points now
No you're not fucking LISTENING to me.
Sure they have sex but that doesn't mean Chad. There are lots of slayers who aren't Chads but my original definition stands. Chad needs everything. Virtually anyone can slay
READ GOD Damnit

• +1
@dogtown ded srs?

I’d probably be a degenerate if I didn’t have factors holding me back, but I’d still rather have a ltr

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 656
I’d probably be a degenerate if I didn’t have factors holding me back, but I’d still rather have a ltr
You are 15, I guess you do prom right? I mean its nice to have a gf when you are young, a secured bag so you can focus on yourself.

Btw cut your nose

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You are 15, I guess you do prom right? I mean its nice to have a gf when you are young, a secured bag so you can focus on yourself.

Btw cut your nose
This. Slaying in HS is absolutely and positively retarded. LTR → slay → selg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, fobos, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
In that case, aren't you glad? Haha.

In that case, aren't you glad? Haha.

Idk I don’t care about toilets that much i focus more on sports tbh.

Go to prom, its nice. I suggest you get a date (ask any girl that shows above average interest in you). I remember getting a hot light skin jb. GOOD TIMES

I can’t think of anything more I hate than going to parties and prom.

Also I can breathe fine JFL, I just need a more aesthetic nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Gengar
Idk I don’t care about toilets that much i focus more on sports tbh.

I can’t think of anything more I hate than going to parties and prom.

Also I can breathe fine JFL, I just need a more aesthetic nose
High IQ.

• +1
Wish we could have a sincere discussion irl @Nibba you do have an interesting view over things that would definitely help me not be a khv after the age of 30.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 656
No you're not fucking LISTENING to me.

READ GOD Damnit
Okay you say all of those stuff lets discuss:
height: 6.1 checked
frame: Average-below average
face: 7 meybe 8 if I lose the excess skin and cut down to 12%
dick: 7/6.5 checked
social: social retard mild autism and bipolar
low inhib: checked
money: poor as fuck
so I got 4 out of 7 + good voice and pua skills and girls after first date droll over me, Tell me where im wrong if I say that you dont have to have everything you list

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Okay you say all of those stuff lets discuss:
height: 6.1 checked
frame: Average-below average
face: 7 meybe 8 if I lose the excess skin and cut down to 12%
dick: 7/6.5 checked
social: retard, mild autism and bipolar
low inhib: checked
money: poor as fuck
so I got 4 out of 7 + good voice and pua skills and girls after first date droll over me, Tell me where im wrong if I say that you dont have to have everything you list
you didnt understand what he said. you can virtually have like only one of those and still slay. everyone can slay with niche, hard work or w/e you wanna call it. he said in order to be a chad you have to have those qualities. not every slayer is chad, but every chad is slayer(if he volunteers)

lets take a subhuman with a 10 inch horse dick. given hes NT and low inhib he can probably leverage his horsecock to become a "slayer", despite being a manlet framecel birdcel recessed face ogre. that doesnt mean hes chad or will receive chad treatment IRL from strangers and peers. being chad is not just about sex itself but how are you treated overall in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1329
you didnt understand what he said. you can virtually have like only one of those and still slay. everyone can slay with niche, hard work or w/e you wanna call it. he said in order to be a chad you have to have those qualities. not every slayer is chad, but every chad is slayer(if he volunteers)
So slaying/aint chad I got that But what makes a Chad Chad? Idk how do you wanna push your looks/status/game when is the magical limit that you become Chad? If I have 6 of those but are high inhib I'm still chad? Lets say leonardo dicaprio- old out of shape idk about dick, so lets say that he has 5/7 or 6/7 is he a chad or only a slayer? Robert Dawney JR- small frame (174)cm is he a slayer or A chad? Where do you put the line?
Edit: Tom cruise, the same he is 170cm tall (5.8 idk) you get the point, When Chad is Chad and when Is a Slayer only a Slayer?

Cope. You need to do unthinkable stuff, then it's easy. Watch Danny Mullen

Danny Mullen is a god lmfao, binge watched all of his videos the other day.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
So slaying/aint chad I got that But what makes a Chad Chad? Idk how do you wanna push your looks/status/game when is the magical limit that you become Chad? If I have 6 of those but are high inhib I'm still chad? Lets say leonardo dicaprio- old out of shape idk about dick, so lets say that he has 5/7 or 6/7 is he a chad or only a slayer? Robert Dawney JR- small frame (174)cm is he a slayer or A chad? Where do you put the line?

well since this is a blackpill site, it's mainly about looks. money, nt, status etc. matter, but for getting life-validation, looks is king. chad is chad because of 3 things first and foremost: face, height, frame. these 3 things are unbargainable and if you lack in any of those you arent a true chad. you can be a slayer, be attractive to women, high status, have a lot of money etc., but to receive "chad" treatment you need all those 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
chad can be skinny but he cannot be ugly

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, Deleted member 1139, hebbewem and 1 other person
rip nibba

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1329
well since this is a blackpill site, it's mainly about looks. money, nt, status etc. matter, but for getting life-validation, looks is king. chad is chad because of 3 things first and foremost: face, height, frame. these 3 things are unbargainable and if you lack in any of those you arent a true chad. you can be a slayer, be attractive to women, high status, have a lot of money etc., but to receive "chad" treatment you need all those 3
Well backing up, do you think that Leonardo dicaprio/tom cruise/rober dawney junior dont get treated like chads? They lack in height and frame departament only Face and fame halos them so much I think We need to make some 1/10 list of something like:
Face 1-10 scale
Frame1-10
and shit like that and at the end summarize all and if you make it to certain point then you're chad and reserve word "slayer" for guys who slay in their niches like you said. Agree?
edit: also some stuff like voice shoudnt count as much like on voice you can get only 1-5

• +1
Free him immediately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Einon, Deleted member 1329 and 1 other person
Well backing up, do you think that Leonardo dicaprio/tom cruise/rober dawney junior dont get treated like chads? They lack in height and frame departament only Face and fame halos them so much I think We need to make some 1/10 list of something like:
Face 1-10 scale
Frame1-10
and shit like that and at the end summarize all and if you make it to certain point then you're chad and reserve word "slayer" for guys who slay in their niches like you said. Agree?
edit: also some stuff like voice shoudnt count as much like on voice you can get only 1-5
We don't need any more autistic rating systems making it all more complex than it has to be.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Face 1-10 scale
Frame1-10
they get treated "chad" bcuz theyre billionaires, world class superstars and good looking.

do they get treated similar to someone like Tyler Maher, Chico, David Laid etc. (just based on their looks) They get treated "different". This is the thing about looks that its "unconditional". You dont have to have anything, produce anything, be accountable for anything, just.. be. And get treated like a king for being. This is the ultimate goal of everyone here

• +1
FREE HIM NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, DarknLost and Arkantos
Didn't read but you need a big skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
Dogtown looks fucking retarded sorry. No women finds him sexy. Or even cute for that matter.

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Very legit. I’ve seen so many peopel the last few days who could be slayer or chads had they been a bit larger.

• +1
Yeah bro ur right I'm only 6'4 and wide framed I'm sure a 15 year old boy will totally mog me to hell and back.
Bro he's 5'11, tall enough for most girls, and he literally looks like a prime movie star. This is like a foid with bimbo tits arguing that they mog someone who looks like
because her tits/ass are slightly smaller.

the rock vs manlet zac efron
Regardless, Alarico outchads anyone on that list by your own metric.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470 and hebbewem
didn't read

My problem as well. But hey bro no women make good wives long term anyway. Best off doing ur own shit
Is this cope? Why Do you believe this if I may ask? I figured having a loyal good genetic gf to have a long bond and life on earth together and have kids was the end goal?.. That was just my thoughts.

• +1
being big and tall and not being deformed ugly in the face is all u need to slay in normie ville

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Alexanderr
being big and tall and not being deformed ugly in the face is all u need to slay in normie ville
nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I have everything except NT. But keep crying thinking I don't have a good face u ugly nerd
IDC about my face cuz Frankly I don't think I need it to slay in the first place
View attachment 47810
@Alexanderr I get this shit every day. Keep crying crying crying like all u other PSL SUBHUMAN genetic refuse
Ok bro, not a single word was read.
F2B16F3E D735 4B91 B4DA 01C0E0D96DF9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Water is wet, grass is green, what else in new?

• +1