You will never be Chad if you aren't tall and large

You have a skinnier skull than me faggot.

I have no reason to hate you, its just your face is naturally hateable. Maybe that's a good thing idk but looking at it makes me pissed.

No I don’t JFL you’ve been chatting all this shit, you skull is not wider than mine JFL

Stop projecting your shitty life does not reflect mine

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, gaymidget and Deleted member 656

I have no reason to hate you, its just your face is naturally hateable. Maybe that's a good thing idk but looking at it makes me pissed.

Edit: I will say you look better in those pics but your smv is still 0. Also you look short, I'm the same age as you and i'm 5'11. And your phenotype is still ass.
@dogtown has a 14 cm bizygomatic, which is actually slightly above average, especially for his age.

Mog battle please tbh ngl

Revive that thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Edit: I will say you look better in those pics but your smv is still 0. Also you look short, I'm the same age as you and i'm 5'11. And your phenotype is still ass.

1. Pheno is the biggest cope of the entire psl scene.

2. If my smv was 0 why was I approached today?

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
No I don’t JFL you’ve been chatting all this shit, you skull is not wider than mine JFL

View attachment 48279

Stop projecting your shitty life doe not reflect mine
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Even with shitty hair and skin and taken from a downward angle my face mogs yours to oblivion. ahahahaha. Thats probably the worst pic of me on here and yet I sitll mog you with my large skull.

3da00906-bee0-4d5e-9509-3cde3e8c8c9d-jpeg.42715

This is what a real tall, dark, handsome phenotype looks like. ahahaha. When I'm in class all I see are girls miring my face and big skull. Imagine when I clear up ALL my acne and start gymcelling. See how broad my shoulders are? Thats 19 in bidelt NO GYMCEL EVER. When I gymcel and finish growing i'm going to be @Nibba maxxed with a 23 in bidelt. Reminder I'm only 15, like you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mogged fuckboi now that you have ptsd go ldar

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Even with shitty hair and skin and taken from a downward angle my face mogs yours to oblivion. ahahahaha. Thats probably the worst pic of me on here and yet I sitll mog you with my large skull.

3da00906-bee0-4d5e-9509-3cde3e8c8c9d-jpeg.42715

This is what a real tall, dark, handsome phenotype looks like. ahahaha. When I'm in class all I see are girls miring my face and big skull. Imagine when I clear up ALL my acne and start gymcelling. See how broad my shoulders are? Thats 19 in bidelt NO GYMCEL EVER. When I gymcel and finish growing i'm going to be @Nibba maxxed with a 23 in bidelt. Reminder I'm only 15, like you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mogged fuckboi now that you have ptsd go ldar

No attention from foids caked in makeup

Sitting here surrounded by normies not talking to anybody

And I’m here for 3 hours :/

Kek keep coping JFL @ these lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 656
Thats 19 in bidelt NO GYMCEL EVER. When I gymcel and finish growing i'm going to be @Nibba maxxed with a 23 in bidelt.
That's slightly above average. @Nibba was over 20" when he started. 19" is not special.

That's slightly above average. @Nibba was over 20" when he started. 19" is not special.

All lies JFL the guy literally made a thread about being ignored by foids JFL

No attention from foids caked in makeup

Sitting here surrounded by normies not talking to anybody

And I’m here for 3 hours :/

• +1
Man tf is this shit. I think its pretty undeniable that @dogtown is at the very least above average. Legit no point in arguing

• +1
@dogtown mogs tbh ngl

• +1
[IMG alt="Lifeisgood72"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/773.jpg?1556155820[/IMG]

• +1
@Lifeisgood72 I ran a test on your face using your iris diameter, which is a very fixed measurement amongst all males, to calculate your bizygomatic.

That picture must have been lens distorted to fuck, because you have a 11.5 cm bizygomatic.

That's the average for 4 year old boys. You have the skull width of a 4 year old boy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39, gaymidget and 2 others
@Lifeisgood72 I ran a test on your face using your iris diameter, which is a very fixed measurement amongst all males, to calculate your bizygomatic.

That picture must have been lens distorted to fuck, because you have a 11.5 cm bizygomatic.

That's the average for 4 year old boys. You have the skull width of a 4 year old boy.

I assure you that wasn’t lens distorted, he spent all night trying to find a photo where he didn’t look like a narrow skull cuck

• +1
I unfortunately have a small skull. Is there anything I can take to make it bigger? Or at the very least give it the appearance of being bigger? Makes me wanna kms. Don’t remember the exact measurement it is but it’s pretty small for my height. I’m also 15 though so do you think it’ll fill in?

I’m almost 16 years old. I’ve had some fucking kidney problem that makes me spill protein or whatever. I look like I’m from auschwitz pretty much. What food should I eat to gain weight. Being underweight is just as bad as being short imo.

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
@Alarico8
Those pictures must be distorted. He also has 25 mm PFL. That's a whole cm less than me. 55 mm IPD.

There's stunted growth, but this is a whole other level. Assuming dick size and facial measurement averages are roughly correlated, he would need a barely 4" dick to have average proportions. That's average, but he hardly looks high T either. May well be lower.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Those pictures must be distorted. He also has 25 mm PFL. That's a whole cm less than me. 55 mm IPD.

There's stunted growth, but this is a whole other level. Assuming dick size and facial measurement averages are roughly correlated, he would need a barely 4" dick to have average proportions. That's average, but he hardly looks high T either. May well be lower.

Yeah his actual measurements would be 27pfl 58 ipd

It’s over for him

• +1
Yo Im not even gonna read the full post or replies cuz i can't be bothered. But I'll say this. I've seen Chad with lanklet frame, I know Chads with average or below average dicks, I've known of Chads at 175 cm. This is a stupid post.

• +1
Kek keep coping JFL @ these lies

i can send you a pic of my 17.5 cm dick if you want

• +1

Post it here next to a ruler with verification.

Fuark even if that’s true which it isn’t, it doesn’t make up for this.

• +1
everyone seems to have a different definition of chad. 80/20 rule, chad should be in top 20. Why the fuck are you fags trying to mog each other?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 656
I don't want to see your dick bro. A clear, straight on frontal picture of your face with minimal lens distortion would be nice. I can't believe your face is actually that small.
everyone seems to have a different definition of chad. 80/20 rule, chad should be in top 20. Why the fuck are you fags trying to mog each other?
If you want the actual Chad lifestyle it's more like 1 in 100, at the minimum.

In order to be Chad u have to have EVERYTHING. height, frame, face, dick, money, good social skills, and low inhib to be brief

Look at some of the best looking guys FACIALLY here @dogtown for example is EXTREMELY gl facially, but he will never evoke feelings of primal, animalistic lust from women. Being pretty can only do so much guys.

What does this "Chad" do with his good looks? Rot on fucking forums and bitch about how his nose ruins his aesthetics and never leaves the house. I like him, but he lacks necessary traits to be a true Slayer. Short in stature, narrow frame and bird bones. Definitely not NT or social based on texts I've seen from him.

Then u take other guys like @ZyzzReincarnate who have everything but face and NT. He does well but he can't get prime attractive women cuz face is lacking (or so he says)

The only people that fulfill everything mentioned that I can think of are @DrTony and @freakofnature and are the only chads here. End of story. Coping needs to stop
yes