You will never be Chad if you aren't tall and large

Dogtown looks fucking retarded sorry. No women finds him sexy. Or even cute for that matter.
Imagine coping this hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Insomniac, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 7 others
Dogtown looks fucking retarded sorry. No women finds him sexy. Or even cute for that matter.

I don't think femoid standards are that high just yet.

JFL if you don't look like Shrek in his non-ogre form

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, dogtown, Krezo and 5 others

mansob opened a snapchat from and the girl next to him said i was cute

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
It's really not rocket science how face and height(size) relates.

• face is more important than height for your overall attractiveness unquestionably
  • girls want guys who have pretty faces
  • girls also want guys who are sexually dimorphic
  • chad is both pretty and sexually dimorhpic
  • height(overall size incl. frame) is by far most important sexually dimorphic trait
  • it's hard to be sexually dimorhpic, when you're short (compared to competition)
  • for this reason, most true chads will be tall/large, with few exceptions
  • being somewhat generic is important for both aspects, you don't really want to look like a reptilian gay male model, or be 7ft 500 lbs ogre, aka you don't want to be too much of an outlier in either prettiness or sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 39, hebbewem and 3 others
It's really not rocket science how face and height(size) relates.

• face is more important than height for your overall attractiveness unquestionably
  • girls want guys who have pretty faces
  • girls also want guys who are sexually dimorphic
  • chad is both pretty and sexually dimorhpic
  • height(overall size incl. frame) is by far most important sexually dimorphic trait
  • it's hard to be sexually dimorhpic, when you're short (compared to competition)
  • for this reason, most true chads will be tall/large, with few exceptions
  • being somewhat generic is important for both aspects, you don't really want to look like a reptilian gay male model, or be 7ft 500 lbs ogre, aka you don't want to be too much of an outlier in either prettiness or sexual dimorphism
Harmony (average facial proportions + absense of failos) + dimorphic traits = universal appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
pretty much just be @Esteban1997 jfl at u retards talking about dogtowncel and alracelibatio esteban mogsmogsmogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 39, dogtown and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel and Deleted member 656
6'0" is the absolute minimum for chad tier, prove me wrong

Attachments

• 1552484899661.jpg
    1552484899661.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 47
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: You, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Normal height, and has a good face, perhaps Chadlite.
Same height/age as you and you probably consider yourself to be a chad in development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Cope, Jason statham is a manlet and got movie contracts just because of his face, let's not forget that he's bald

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
Ask the movie producers and his fangirls that
You're missing the entire point of the thread. His SMV stems from his status. If he weren't a celebrity he wouldn't get the same treatment. He could slay for sure, far more than some Chads.

But Chads get it all without the effort. They don't need the status, they don't need to do anything. They just have to exist, and they'll get girls throwing themselves at them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You're missing the entire point of the thread. His SMV stems from his status. If he weren't a celebrity he wouldn't get the same treatment. He could slay for sure, far more than some Chads.

But Chads get it all without the effort. They don't need the status, they don't need to do anything. They just have to exist, and they'll get girls throwing themselves at them.
Well on a bigger perspective would you rather be a chad and just get girls without effort or an actor having fame fortune and getting girls anyways

• +1
Well on a bigger perspective would you rather be a chad and just get girls without effort or an actor having fame fortune and getting girls anyways
I'd rather be a Chad and then get the status on top of it.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel

Attachments

• IMG_20190501_182015.jpg
    IMG_20190501_182015.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
He looks fucking retarded. Sorry. Punchable face.
Stop coping, you cucked sissy leftist hillary-voting beta fag genderqueer cunt cocksucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 656
Imagine coping this hard.
View attachment 48034

Lol, he's good looking facially but that's one of the gayest haircuts I have ever seen. The next point is the he has a small frame with a small neck. If he had played a sport, for example football, since when he was young, he would be chad today.
He's not a Chad
Hes masculine as fuck. Even if he didn't were famous, he would still slay.

• +1
Lol, he's good looking facially but that's one of the gayest haircuts I have ever seen. The next point is the he has a small frame with a small neck. If he had played a sport, for example football, since when he was young, he would be chad today.

He runs track, he doesn't like gymcelling cause "muh muscle mass makes slow". Idk how true that is.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
He runs track, he doesn't like gymcelling cause "muh muscle mass makes slow". Idk how true that is.
I don't even know what track running is but I sounds gay as fuck and I don't think it will get him laid. But maybe he's happy being an Incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
I don't even know what track running is but I sounds gay as fuck and I don't think it will get him laid. But maybe he's happy being an Incel.
Yeah, track runners don't get pussy unless good looking. Then again, neither do bench warmers for football.

• +1
Not without effort.

His haircut is amongst his best features. He is failoed by his frame and neck, but he's still a kid. Plenty of time for that.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
But basically, you run around a circle/straightwalk for better times or trying to beat opponent to end marker @gaymidget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and gaymidget
Not without effort.

His haircut is amongst his best features. He is failoed by his frame and neck, but he's still a kid. Plenty of time for that.
How old is he?

• +1
Stop coping, you cucked sissy leftist hillary-voting beta fag genderqueer cunt cocksucker
He looks like high pitch voice and only insecure trash white girls like him. Even then they will leave him after like a month His skull looks even smaller than mine his face shape makes him looks like a rat with the nose pointing out forever and his browridge is nonexistent. And his phenotype is trash and his haircut is trash. This is what shitty bone structure at extrememly low BF% looks like. You guys are blinded by the definition. almost every single bone of his is trash. Just imagine him trying to talk to cheerleader stacy LOL. Rejection!

Theres a reason hes single and its because hes NOT 6 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
He looks like high pitch voice and only insecure trash white girls like him. Even then they will leave him after like a month His skull looks even smaller than mine his face shape makes him looks like a rat with the nose pointing out forever and his browridge is nonexistent. And his phenotype is trash and his haircut is trash. This is what shitty bone structure at extrememly low BF% looks like. You guys are blinded by the definition. almost every single bone of his is trash. Just imagine him trying to talk to cheerleader stacy LOL. Rejection!

Theres a reason hes single and its because hes NOT 6t PSL.
Dude what's wrong with you, I bet he looks better than you. He's only 15 years old, he isn't even developed yet. I looked like a fucking lesbian fuck with 15 and had a voice like a toilet. If he fixes his shitty frame and neck, its probably gonna fix itself through puberty, he's going to slay. The only advice I would give him is to quit forums like these. He will develop a sperg humor and shitty social skills. And he's probably going to be too self critical.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
He looks like high pitch voice and only insecure white girls like him . Even then they will leave him after like what? A month? His face shape makes him looks like a rat with the nose pointing out forever and his browridge is nonexistent. And his phenotype is trash and his haircut is trash. This is what shitty bone structure at extrememly low BF% looks like. You guys are blinded by the "definition". almost every single bone of his is trash.

Theres a reason hes single and its because hes NOT 6t PSL.
He's single because he's a high inhib retardcel. He's not 6 PSL, more like 5.5, but that's far above average.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

No, he is single cause these are the girls in his area

And they only want these kind of faggots

I promise, if he was in US. He'd do really well

• +1
I'd say 7-, his head looks a bit squashed but definitely an attractive guy. Height?

• +1
Want some roids bro? I'll give you a bottle.
@Esteban1997

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and dogtown

Keep projecting.

No one has a skinnier skull than you JFL.

Small skull my ass.

You obviously don’t like me for what ever reason, but too say I have no appeal to girls is just you chatting out your ass tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Keep projecting.

Small skull my ass.

You obviously don’t like me for what ever reason, but too say I have no appeal to girls is just you chatting out your ass tbh

You have a skinnier skull than me faggot.

I have no reason to hate you, its just your face is naturally hateable. Maybe that's a good thing idk but looking at it makes me pissed.

Edit: I will say you look better in those pics but your smv is still 0. Also you look short, I'm the same age as you and i'm 5'11. And your phenotype is still ass.

Keep projecting.

Small skull my ass.

Hogwarts looking ass niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown