you zoomers are fucked

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
i can't believe how many teenagers are here. JFC at being on a psl at 15 or 16, it is totally corrupting and will lead to nothing but mental illness.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, jefferson and Extra Chromosome
Haha you gay bitch I came here at 13. You are just mad we will ascend the hardest.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
I wish I found PSL at 13. Now I am an oldcel its over. Life ends at 18

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Literal children on this forum. I'm a soft guy, this sits uncomfortably on the conscience.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ChoSeungHui, dodt and 1 other person
Discovering peptides and AI after 16 didn't help me.

• So Sad
Reactions: jefferson
Them finding it early will save them,but it sseems all the young guys are like 6/10+ so hope they become mentally I'll shutins and start hitting themselves with a hammer to increase their cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dodt, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Literal children on this forum. I'm a soft guy, this sits uncomfortably on the conscience.
inject t

Yes I'm 16 and yes I'm more boring than I used to be. Because I know I'm ugly. And I'm also disabled due to scoliosis, can't barely walk or sit without pain and this is after surgery (I can't bend my spine either so I'm always stiff and never comfortable). I really think I'm going to rope before college comes around. Maybe a female could change that but yknow... I got nothing to talk about with anyone and I'm also ugly. I wish I could have my oneitis. Shes moving to a different school next year and theres only 36 days of school left and I have a face full of acne. So yeah I'm probably gonna rope and my parents are gonna feel bad. But whatever.

inject t

Yes I'm 16 and yes I'm more boring than I used to be. Because I know I'm ugly. And I'm also disabled due to scoliosis, can't barely walk or sit without pain and this is after surgery (I can't bend my spine either so I'm always stiff and never comfortable). I really think I'm going to rope before college comes around. Maybe a female could change that but yknow... I got nothing to talk about with anyone and I'm also ugly. I wish I could have my oneitis. Shes moving to a different school next year and theres only 36 days of school left and I have a face full of acne. So yeah I'm probably gonna rope and my parents are gonna feel bad. But whatever.
Life doesnt get better dude. Trust me I am an oldcel. If you are sad when you are young you are side as an adult. Nothing can make up for a sad youth.

But don't rope. ThERe are bettER things you can do JFL

Life doesnt get better dude. Trust me I am an oldcel. If you are sad when you are young you are side as an adult. Nothing can make up for a sad youth.

But don't rope. ThERe are bettER things you can do JFL
Do you think it gets better if you become more attractive?

The earlier you swallow the blackpill, the better.

We are saving youngcels from betabuxxing a roastie and getting cucked in the future tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ChoSeungHui and dogtown
Do you think it gets better if you become more attractive?
You're spine is fucked dude. No womans wants her offspring to be fucked with your shit genes.

I don't mean to be offensive as I respect real disabilities NGL but I don't want to give you a bluepilled answer.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The earlier you swallow the blackpill, the better.

We are saving youngcels from betabuxxing a roastie and getting cucked in the future tbh.

But we're not their parents. You gotta have a high opinion of yourself to say "Don't listen to your parents, listen to me."

You're spine is fucked dude. No womans wants her offspring to be fucked with your shit genes.

I don't mean to be offensive as I respect real disabilities NGL but I don't want to give you a bluepilled answer.
Even if ur really cute? when I had 70 degree curve and no acne I had more female attention than straight spine with acne.

im 18, found PSL at 17. wish i found PSL at 11. if i was blackpilled i would have been gigachad rather than just garden variety chad by BFminning

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting