(Young) Recessed Chin, Thin Lips and Shit nose

I know, but what do I honestly do. I have to stop freaking out and fighting with my mom, she loves me and says im handsome but I tell her that surgery is the only war is it over.
Allah bless your mom. I’m sure she loves you. But she doesn’t know jack shit about what makes a face aesthetic. As evidenced by the fact that she says you’re handsome. I know i’m being blunt but its bc you can definitely improve a ton.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, kingpiin and PointOfNoReturn
I know, but what do I honestly do. I have to stop freaking out and fighting with my mom, she loves me and says im handsome but I tell her that surgery is the only war is it over.
You’re delusional, the people on this website dont want the best for you, so dont listen to them, you’re literally like 13, you arent fully developed so you may lack in certain areas. Jesus christ you WILL be a permanent incel if you dont leave the site NOW

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Having a Brutal Time right now, going through it. I just got off work made 85 Shitty dollars after 6 Hours, Bimax is a Lamborghini to me
Keep grinding little bro 💪💪💪🔥💰💰

I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.
After re reviewing your photos your were predetermined to be a truecel and LDAR, the model shit is never happening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
PhillipGallaghermaxxing

I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.
@MaestheticMaso Jfl

You’ve got potential bro don’t feel too bad

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and PointOfNoReturn
Dude stop fucking wage cucking while you’re at it. You should have spent those 6 hours studying for the SATs so you can get into an elite university and actually moneymaxx.

Even tho ur 15 u will still be birdcel at 18. surgery is needed. Tell it like it is to ur mother, u hate ur looks. Tell her u will rope if no surgery. She only tells ur handsome because u are her son. She is aware of ur looks level, she is scared that u one day will end it. U have to confirm her suspicions by actually make a subtle threat. Say it like this, if i dont Get surgery, i dont think i can live like this anymore, dont say directly, if i dont Get surgery i will end it.

But u gotta be honest with ur mom. She has a Good heart, Albeit bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, shogrim, AscensionCel and 3 others
After re reviewing your photos your were predetermined to be a truecel and LDAR, the model shit is never happening
Buddy wait till I become a model

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi
I have a deviated septum I mouth breathe while I sleep and I cant do anything about it
Im a ADHD, mentalcel doe so..
Do you mouth breath because of your septum or overbite? Or both?
If you have sleep apnea caused by overbite you can get it covered by insurance.
You need to address your mouth breathing because it can become a dangerous problem for face development and health. Sleep apnea can actually cause adhd in your case.

"around one-third of patients with ADHD may also be suffering from sleep apnea. This is likely because a lack of quality sleep can lead to symptoms associated with ADHD"

Idk even how to delete them and I want advice
There s an edit button. If mobile you have to click on the three dots at the bottom of your post to access it.

So where the pics taken with selfie cam ? Cuz it can throw off your porportions.

Nigger wait till I become a model
Just because you wont be persecuted doesnt mean you should just freely say the N-Word

Also ur one of the ugliest most recessed fucked up nose people ive ever seen, youll be lucky if you arent an incel when youre older,

If your current face is an indicator of anything youre going to need over 200,000 worth of surgerys to reach normie

Even tho ur 15 u will still be birdcel at 18. surgery is needed. Tell it like it is to ur mother, u hate ur looks. Tell her u will rope if no surgery. She only tells ur handsome because u are her son. She is aware of ur looks level, she is scared that u one day will end it. U have to confirm her suspicions by actually make a subtle threat. Say it like this, if i dont Get surgery, i dont think i can live like this anymore, dont say directly, if i dont Get surgery i will end it.

THIS GUYS 15 WTF 😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I have a deviated septum I mouth breathe while I sleep and I cant do anything about it
at your age they allow you to get it fixed + use mouthtape to try and mitigate further damages

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

THIS GUYS 15 WTF 😭😭😭😭😭
I will win and u will lose...

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
Nigger wait till I become a model
man bro ur fucked. u cant be saying stuff like this on an incel forum when you just posted your subhumanity for all to see :feelskek::feelskek: dont be retarded

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Whats it do
ur adhd is caused by bad sleep, bad sleep caused because you mouth breathed and your maxilla and mandible grew downwards restricting your airway. A cpap machine will give you more oxygen during sleep improving ur sleep, ur adhd syntomps will improve if not solve after using it.

• +1
Sorry buddy, you're gonna need jaw surgery, even a Jew orthodontist would say that. I doubt you will have much luck with women until you get that jaw surgery, try not to get depressed.

• +1
Idk even how to delete them and I want advice
i think you have to pay now to delete, if you wanna have a life and go to college it might be the choice

i think you have to pay now to delete, if you wanna have a life and go to college it might be the choice
he can just click edit and remove the attachments, tho i think after a certain time messages cant be edited

Can you get your septum fixed too? That’s probably what fucked up your jaw.

Dude you’ll be okay as long as you take care of this. You won’t be a chad but you don’t have to be subhuman forever. Just pursue surgery at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
just run JBW on ethnic girls, ur gucci my man, u can be nordic dalit pheno and still pull anywhere, trust.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and IBlamePhaggots
just run JBW on ethnic girls, ur gucci my man, u can be nordic dalit pheno and still pull anywhere, trust.
Wouldnt work. His only hope is SEA Geomaxxing

Wouldnt work. His only hope is SEA Geomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PointOfNoReturn
Just be Tall and slay

Did you always look like this ? were you born with micrognathia or perma mouthbreather with failed amenoids

It’s obviously a joke. Are you autistic by any chance and took it too literally?
I don’t know the guy and his style of humour so how is it “obviously a joke”. Ironic post from you.

I don’t know the guy and his style of humour so how is it “obviously a joke”. Ironic post from you.
The fact that you have to know someones “style of humour” to understand blatant sarcasm screams autist

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and RoyaleWithCheese
You could be one of the disabled gucci models

looksmaxing is popular anyway gl if you think anyone would care
Posting on here is a stain on your record. This is an incel website not a looksmaxxing website

Posting on here is a stain on your record. This is an incel website not a looksmaxxing website
this website has 30k members with admins that at least act like they care about what is posted. Looksmaxing is a mainstream term now, and even if it wasnt its insanely easy to impersonate someone anyway lol

this website has 30k members with admins that at least act like they care about what is posted. Looksmaxing is a mainstream term now, and even if it wasnt its insanely easy to impersonate someone anyway lol
This forum isnt the same as looksmaxxing, go to l00ksmaxxing.com for normal conversation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
brutal you will probably need bimax

Allah bless your mom. I’m sure she loves you. But she doesn’t know jack shit about what makes a face aesthetic. As evidenced by the fact that she says you’re handsome. I know i’m being blunt but its bc you can definitely improve a ton.
I love her lots, I just wanted to slay in Highschool, dreams never come true, hopefully low cost Bi-Max by 20 or so..

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpeg
    IMG_2711.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I am so sorry

I’ll softmaxx, till senior year get surgery, contact modeling agencies, I know a model who mad over a million in Europe. Igmi

Get on HGH while you still can too