(Young) Recessed Chin, Thin Lips and Shit nose

D

Deleted member 47723

NordicRecession
I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2626.jpg
    IMG_2626.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2660.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Single, schizo echochamber and 27 others
nigga wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA, FacialStructure404 and 14 others
You’re already Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, schizo echochamber, endlessummer and 24 others
My mom and dad are so fvcking trucel, the only benefit I had was my dad is 6'2

kindergarten.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
how old are you bro

Is growing into your face cope or is my slavic mutt mother correct?
You’re still young so your skull has time to develop/grow, but you legit need bimax to look good. Lack of chin protrusion is cucking you hard

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, fuckedupmanlet, schizo echochamber and 5 others
You’re still young so your skull has time to develop/grow, but you legit need bimax to look good. Lack of chin protrusion is cucking you hard
You think Bimax or Genio, Im kinda scared for Bimax ngl + Its expensive as fuck, but my mom beileves in me

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Im a ADHD, mentalcel doe so..

• So Sad
You think Bimax or Genio, Im kinda scared for Bimax ngl + Its expensive as fuck, but my mom beileves in me
Your bite looks bad enough that I think there's a chance it can be covered for free by insurance.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 47723 and 3 others
Genio would likely leave you with a deep labiomental fold. You need your mandible pulled forward, and only bimax will do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and WanderingBurro
Genio would likely leave you with a deep labiomental fold. You need your mandible pulled forward, and only bimax will do that.
I have braces and im from NJ, also a overbite which is like very noticable, will elastics fuck me over? And will it be covered by insurance since its medical? I could just bullshit my way maybe.

• Woah
You still have a couple of minutes to delete your pictures from this thread before they're on here forever. It looks like you're about 13 meaning you still have a very underdeveloped brain, that is why you didn't realize it's a bad idea to have your face on an incel forum with a nazi profile picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, shogrim, Deleted member 55314 and 22 others
I have braces and im from NJ, also an overbite which is like very noticable, will elastics fuck me over? And will it be covered by insurance since its medical? I could just bullshit my way maybe.
I don’t have much knowledge on orthodontics. Some users claim braces will pull back the upper jaw to correct the bite, and leave your midface recessed. @WanderingBurro could probably direct you better on what procedures you need
If you’re in America just wait till you’re an adult. Surgeries are “affordable” on an American salary if you head overseas. Not much more I can help you with. You mother would have to opt in and assist you

You still have a couple of minutes to delete your pictures from this thread before they're on here forever. It looks like you're about 13 meaning you still have a very underdeveloped brain, that is why you didn't realize it's a bad idea to have your face on an incel forum with a nazi profile picture.
Almost 15, + I have no idea how too, imo I just wanna slayyy.

Prettyboy Slayer if you're tall

• +1
LOL märkte nyss att hans pfp är flaggan av nordiska motståndsrörelsen hahahh

• JFL
Reactions: DicedFeta and DildoFaggins
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, future6psl and Deleted member 29167
brutal modern world fuck

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
you're gonna have to wait until you're like 19-20 to recieve female attention (unless you get trimax before that)

• +1
mouthbreathing face dude, its kinda over until u get surgery or have the lucky genetics to grow a huge beard to hide the horrible gonial angle + reccessed chin and lips

mouthbreathing face dude, its kinda over until u get surgery or have the lucky genetics to grow a huge beard to hide the horrible gonial angle + reccessed chin and lips
I have a deviated septum I mouth breathe while I sleep and I cant do anything about it

I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.

One thing at a time.

Get your jaw/chin fixed first, then move on to other things. You most likely will not be able to get jaw surgery before 21 however.

One thing at a time.

Get your jaw/chin fixed first, then move on to other things. You most likely will not be able to get jaw surgery before 21 however.
So basically Im fucked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and normie_joe
God why do I have to be so cucked, roping

• So Sad
Stranger things mike

Just know that god created you to be a warrior ✌️

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, sozz and PointOfNoReturn
the Great Recession

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 23391, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
My kid if I even have one is gonna be subhuman euromutt

Bro this is bad you need to make fixing this ASAP your number one life priority before it wrecks your adult life.

You DEFINITELY need bimax + genio. Emphasize asethetics to your surgeron, you wanna get the maximum advancement you can. After that, see how your face develops. I’d bet you’ll likely need some filler or implants maybe.

Signed,
A reformed jawlet/chincel

• So Sad
Bro this is bad you need to make fixing this ASAP your number one life priority before it wrecks your adult life.

You DEFINITELY need bimax + genio. Emphasize asethetics to your surgeron, you wanna get the maximum advancement you can. After that, see how your face develops. I’d bet you’ll likely need some filler or implants maybe.

Signed,
A reformed jawlet/chincel
I know, but what do I honestly do. I have to stop freaking out and fighting with my mom, she loves me and says im handsome but I tell her that surgery is the only war is it over.

You are most definitely NOT becomint a model

Your main concern should be getting away from truecel tier jfl

Actually mew because youre young wnough where it will have an effect

Just edit the post to remove the images. You only have some time to do this. I don t know how long you have. Might already be too late.

Btw how were those pictures taken ? Lens distorsion can affect chin and nose a lot.

You are most definitely NOT becomint a model

Your main concern should be getting away from truecel tier jfl

Actually mew because youre young wnough where it will have an effect
I have elastics IM forced to wear so its over

Just edit the post to remove the images. You only have some time to do this. I don t know how long you have. Might already be too late.

Btw how were those pictures taken ? Lens distorsion can affect chin and nose a lot.
Idk even how to delete them and I want advice