(Young) Recessed Chin, Thin Lips and Shit nose

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Ok I trust you
that's not to say you shouldn't be looksmaxxing along the way though, try and heightmaxx and whatnot if you're still young enough(unless you're satisfied with your height). You should still be doing whatever you can to maximize your future SMV

The fact that you have to know someones “style of humour” to understand blatant sarcasm screams autist
Ok you aren’t autistic you’re just dumb lol. You clearly don’t talk to anyone outside this forum since you would know the difference between irl interaction and words on a screen.

Ok you aren’t autistic you’re just dumb lol. You clearly don’t talk to anyone outside this forum since you would know the difference between irl interaction and words on a screen.
So you cant decipher if something is sarcastic because you cant hear someone’s expression?

Obviously autistic

I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.
Only surgery can fix that nose and chin

Good looking

I just made it boyos I got a htb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Bro I am begging u don't obsess about it look into surgeries and shit until you can ACTUALLY get them.

I had similar side profile to you no joke I was depressed in my childhood and early teenage years and then as I matured I improved a lot and now my side profile looks good

Jaw surgery may help. Get the mole removed too.

I have genuinely no Idea what to do, I got into this about a year ago I have elastics and braces, I've tried everything besides surgery and my mom thinks im a narc, I told her I want to be a model and she said yes, my friend group just fell apart, and I don't talk to women, I hate my life plz help boyos.
you can start chewing which combined with puberty will lower your gonial angle significantly as well as lengthen your mandibular body. you are young enough that it could give you a close to ideal chin. unfortunately i believe chewing is less effective with braces and elastics but you can try before getting jaw surgery. also remember that with enough chin prominence a big nose can be ideal.

Jaw surgery should be your priority. Jaw and chins cucking you so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
average sfcel(his pfp is a neonazi organization) @Iasacrko @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
average sfcel(his pfp is a neonazi organization) @Iasacrko @Kamui
Literally this meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and sportsmogger
wow that recession is intense. i don’t even know what you can do. good luck!

I have a deviated septum I mouth breathe while I sleep and I cant do anything about it
Use your breathing problems as an excuse to confirm septoplasty and if the doc gives u nasal sprays then tell him to stfu. Then proceed to convince your parents for rhino along with the septo. Proceed to show pictures of depoot to surgeon

Do all of this on your 18th birthday.
Ask for septorhinoplasty as a birthday present from your parents.

i think maybe stop listening to some of these mfs and understand that the elastics and your braces will actually help improve your jaw and overbite. your case is similar to many, though i’m a lil surprised the ortho didn’t suggest or bring up jaw surgery to your parents at all?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
its so over!

You deserve this for insulting your mother

BiMax, genioplasty, canthanoplsty, botox for more low set eyebrows, minxidil for thicker eyebrows, rhinoplasty and fillers

see pm, the answer is there.

Mogs me

im sorry

if this isnt larp get bimax.

dem nibbaz really hatin on us know what im sayin otf for life grrrra

A haircut, mewing, and being in shape is enough for you seeing as you’re a kid. After you turn 18-20 you can look into jaw surgeries and I think you can put yourself in htn category at least

Ok I trust you
Do shit that compounds looks asap, mew, thumb pull, skincare, look into hgh, hustle money for hgh, Bimax, ramus. Then maybe maybe rhino, but only after bimax. Your concern isn't ascending to chad, its about going from ltn to normie, htn if you want some cope. And don't forget to gym. Are your parents poor?

No modeling for you

But your jaw is indeed recessed by like 10mm and you should get bimax when you are adult

Don’t fall for genio or implants without bimax, your chin is fine, you just need more bone

Surely a larp

If not then idk what to tell you tbh

Geneticspill>

You need a big bimax movement, probably with CCW rotation. That alone will make your nose look more proportional as well. If you're still dissatisfied with your nose, you could consider a rhino, but DO NOT do rhino before jaw surgery.

HOLY SHIT
IT IS SOOOOOOOOO OVER FOR YOU
theres literallllyyyy nothing u can do unless u wanna risk making it worse with surgery
actually, nvm ittssssss alreadyyy ssssoooooooo badddddd that surgery cant possibly fuck this up
thanks for making this port
made my day
love u <3
if u somehow ascend ill give u 25 buckaroos

We consulted a plastic surgeon and he recommended jaw surgery at 15, I quit doing elastics because it will recess my maxilla but right now I am gymcelling and about to get some roids just for fun Jfl I also shaved my head out of rage

If you are young, mewing could possibly still work. Get all your vitamins and minerals for optimal bone growth. High IGF-1 and K2 helps. You need to try breathing through your nose as much as you can.

Also you seem depressed and biochemically damaged. Try eating only natural foods for optimal mental and physical health. CUT OUT VEGETABLES!!! Vegetables are bad for you, have no nutrients exept vitamin C and only causes mineral deficiency due to antinutrients, which affects thyroid health and gives you shit hormones. I genuinly want you to be your happiest.

I have a deviated septum I mouth breathe while I sleep and I cant do anything about it
fixing this should be your main priority you still have years of puberty left just fix the mouth breathing

sleep nigga enough internet for today go play call of duty

you need steroids, AI, HGH, hCG, then bimax

Don’t stress lil bro