Youngcell here, need advice on Ntmaxxing

Y

Youngcell

Iron
I started high school a week ago and despite having looksmaxxing all summer my real problem is that I literally can not talk to people.
I see some real subhuman normies making friends with practically everyone and I can not start a conversation or make jokes like they do all the time
it's fucking frustrating.
How the fuck do these people talk about anything and make friends in such a short time?
before thinking about girls I would really like to have a group of people to hang out.

Any advice / program to become more Nt?

(I'm a italycell so idk if I wrote everything right)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Just talk. Doesn't matter about what.. Something that happened to you yesterday of what you heard from the news doesn't matter.

Keep it light-hearted and don't make serious talk just talk without any depth.

+

Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I started high school a week ago and despite having looksmaxxing all summer my real problem is that I literally can not talk to people.
I see some real subhuman normies making friends with practically everyone and I can not start a conversation or make jokes like they do all the time
How the fuck do these people talk about anything and make friends in such a short time?
before thinking about girls I would really like to have a group of people to hang out.

Honestly you've got nothing to lose. Just say whatever comes to mind and dont give a fuck about how people react to it, life is a lot more fun this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
If you're gl the attention will come to you. If you're a normie try to looksmax and be nt. If you're an incel you're just plain fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Tbh I think some people are too quick to jump the gun and call "Incel"/"Austism-cel" ect ect. Like, mate, you've just started high school. A lot of people are like that, stop being such a little girl. You're like what 14/15? Its normal lol. Socialskills are just that, - skills. They have to be learnt. If maybe towards the end of highschool you're still the same, come back to us then. Just relax abd be the kid you are. Not every problem has to be solved conciously with intentioal, forceful change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, Tricky and 2 others

You just have bad social skills, as @Intel.Imperitive said, you’ll probably learn them over time, but my advice for you right now is watch what other people are doing to start conversations and learn from them. Don’t fuck up your high school years.

• +1
vai direttamente sul forum dei brutti, esiste troppa differenza tra italia e resto del mondo purtroppo.
l italia è il paese dei neurotipici

• +1
check my thread regarding NTmaxing tips

• +1
I've noticed a large number of Italycels around. Lifefuel tbh I always pictured Italian men as gigachads only

• +1
I've noticed a large number of Italycels around. Lifefuel tbh I always pictured Italian men as gigachads only
Meds are mostly skinnyfat manlets, chaddario is quite rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Lmao! Most Italian guys fit the profile of the disgusting, hairy manlets

• +1
bro just join something that alines with your interests and you will find more friends that way. and i think you should stop thinking about people in terms of normies or subhuman. just play a sport or if you are into film or somthing join film club just join something and you will force you to be more outgoing

• +1