Youngcels What Are Your Excuses For Not Gymcelling?

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
I'm talking about sub 18 years old cels.
I got messages from some saying "Oh I wish I had money like you so I can surgerymax" well young nigga I wish I was blackpilled when I was your fucking age!

When I was 17 I was working night shifts, going to school in the morning and gymcelling in the afternoon that was back in 2008 when there was literally 1 or 2 gyms in my whole fucking town

What are your excuses young bloods?

@Yummyinmytummy @DarknLost @Gudru @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 6 others
I’m 19 blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope, Aesthetic, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
I'm subhuman because of my cranialbase angle that was determined at birth therefore any looksmaxxing activity I engage in is ultimately cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: janglebawl, forwardgrowth, stuckneworleans and 8 others
Not a youngcel but I dont gymcel because im a turbo manlet. Looking big would only make me look ridiculous. I just play sports and do calisthenics to stay low bf and have muscles.

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl, PubertyMaxxer, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
im nineteen

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Barbarossa_
I work out with friends

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Barbarossa_
I’m 19 blud
Well you look 16 nigga and your face is top tier so gym can looksmax you to the moon
Not a youngcel but I dont gymcel because im a turbo manlet. Looking big would only make me look ridiculous. I just play sports and do calisthenics to stay low bf and have muscles.
Get into MMA or boxing bro being a manlet your gonna get a lot of fuck faces who would test you.
Damn thinking about it now most of my boxing couches were sub 5'7

Well you look 16 nigga and your face is top tier so gym can looksmax you to the moon
I’ve been gymcel Ling for the past 3 months brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Barbarossa_
Too high inhib to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4001
Too high inhib to go to the gym
JFL at your life so you don't wanna do the basic simplest looksmaxxing then why the fuck are you here?
You know I usually be joking when I say "just ropemax bro" but.... in your case....

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm talking about sub 18 years old cels
IM NOT YOUNG ANYMORE ITS FUCKING OVER
To be serious: face > height > body, so gymcelling is stupid. Cooe, if you think otherwise

JFL at your life so you don't wanna do the basic simplest looksmaxxing then why the fuck are you here?
You know I usually be joking when I say "just ropemax bro" but.... in your case....
I'll try gym when I fix my social anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I too high inhib to get a job

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_

Get into MMA or boxing bro being a manlet your gonna get a lot of fuck faces who would test you.
arent martial arts pointess? like almost every taller and just a little bit bigger guy than you even untrained will beat the shit out of you just because of more height and weight

arent martial arts pointess? like almost every taller and just a little bit bigger guy than you even untrained will beat the shit out of you just because of more height and weight
Fuck NO!
I flattened guys who are 30+ kilos heavier than me and 3-5 inches taller than me and I'm 5'10 and these guys were trained to fight
Look at Mike Tyson he was flatting niggas 6'3+ when he is 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
About to buy my first ever gym membership. Going alone will suck though. Fuck not having any friends...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and Barbarossa_
About to buy my first ever gym membership. Going alone will suck though. Fuck not having any friends...
PM me young nigga if your not too narcy I'll talk to you if you need a friend :)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I lifted for a bit, then stopped.

Numerous problems with my body due to flat feet and 1 leg longer than the other makes it really hard for me to workout.

I constantly get back and knee pain, as well as lift unevenly.

Also fucking hated lifting when the gym was always full and had to wait my turn for like 10 minutes before I can use a bench.

I’m an elderlycel and go to the gym regularly. The exercises shoulder press, bench and chinups are very legit and will give you 80% of all results. Going to the gym for hours 6 days a week is meme. Getting stronger on a few compound lifts with the most aesthetic muscle groups will make you bigger, and will look good when lean.

• Love it
Reactions: Mexicanboi
I’m an elderlycel and go to the gym regularly. The exercises shoulder press, bench and chinups are very legit and will give you 80% of all results. Going to the gym for hours 6 days a week is meme. Getting stronger on a few compound lifts with the most aesthetic muscle groups will make you bigger, and will look good when lean.
Ya I never lift for more than 30 mins tbh but I'm jacked and lean asf

too lazy tbh ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and her
Full body 3 times a week, is that good? I'm a complete beginner btw, only been to the gym like 3-4 times yet.
Depends on what you do. I do 3 sets of reverse pyramid. With day A shoulder press and bench press, day B (weighted) chinups and rows. I go 3x a week. I have a chestgap so I can't ever be truly aesthetic but other than that I have a good physique. Wide shoulders so look good in fitting clothes.

Full body 3 times a week, is that good? I'm a complete beginner btw, only been to the gym like 3-4 times yet.
My man what works for me and @ageistheblackestpill could not work with you
Just experiment and see how it goes.

I basically I lift 3 times a week and do HIT training (Boxing) 3 times a week and im in the best shape of my life without even being on a diet but as I said everyone is different

I was born small but not weak, I fought anyone that put his hands on me back when I was in school and I was lucky enough to never lose. I only got in a few fights every year because I was friends with the biggest guys in class.

tip for youngcel manlets: just make yourself not worth messing with. You might not be confident you will win but atleast fight back everytime someone put his hands on you and do enough damage to them that htey think twice before messing with you again. Dont be afraid to fight cheap/dirty.

• +1
No gym for your race or face

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Have severe knocking knees. Doc advised not to do anything that involves putting a lot of pressure/strain on them. Can't even fucking run on concrete. It's over.

• So Sad
Gym is for outcasts, victims and those who dont have the genetics to flaunt pedigree and arrogance

Gymaxcing is similar to altmaxing and larping, which concludes ops existence

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
what
I'm subhuman because of my cranialbase angle that was determined at birth therefore any looksmaxxing activity I engage in is ultimately cope.

what the fuck is a cranial base angle

What exercises am I supposed to do once I enter a gym?

Gym is for outcasts, victims and those who dont have the genetics to flaunt pedigree and arrogance

You never know your potential if you don’t try
Have severe knocking knees. Doc advised not to do anything that involves putting a lot of pressure/strain on them. Can't even fucking run on concrete. It's over.
I’m sorry bro but you can still do some upper body exercises.
And I would advice you to find another doctor because this doctor seems like an old dead beat fat boomer.
What exercises am I supposed to do once I enter a gym?
If you are 100% serious shoot me a PM and I’ll write you exercises so you can look them up on YT and see how to do it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Alexanderr
that seems low. why?
Muscle growth is triggered by overload. This is quickly done. If you keep on doing sets for hours all you’re doing is creating some additional glycogen storage which makes your muscles a bit puffier.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
Muscle growth is triggered by overload. This is quickly done. If you keep on doing sets for hours all you’re doing is creating some additional glycogen storage which makes your muscles a bit puffier.
so just work out 30m tops? what about breaks in btw sets

so just work out 30m tops? what about breaks in btw sets
Longer isn’t bad, the marginal benefit just becomes very low quickly. On shoulder/chest day I have 3 sets of OHP and 3 sets of inline bench. About 3 min rest between sets so i’m done in about 30 min

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 2846
If you are 100% serious shoot me a PM and I’ll write you exercises so you can look them up on YT and see how to do it
Please pm me with a simple workout routine
Im a complete gym newbie trying to achieve orbs body
But im also a manlet so i cant compress my bones

IMG 20200201 202536

I'm saving up for home gym

why work out when its all about face

because face tops all bucko, just be lean theory

legit tbh, but still get big bro

Please pm me with a simple workout routine
Im a complete gym newbie trying to achieve orbs body
But im also a manlet so i cant compress my bones

View attachment 252050
Lol I have been lifting since I was 12 and I didn’t “compress my bones “ in fact I’m the tallest of my siblings

my God where do you guys come up with all this BS?!:lul:

and don’t worry lil bro I’ll PM you when I’m free