Your ancestors survived thousand years of hardship

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
Your ancestors survived thousands of years of wars, hunger, enslavement, natural disasters…

Just for you to end the whole bloodline because you can’t talk to girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sens, latincell95, Manletmachine and 3 others
There's been unique challenges to any era of humanity. Just because we don't any more struggle with the same things our ancestors did, doesn't mean there are no struggles. For example our world currently is currently creating artificial scarcity. We could provide every decent man with decent hot meals and a woman, but we choose not to do so, and be assured, there will be even more problems a regular man will have to combat in the age of artificial intelligence when his labor input is not really needed anymore, and governments will start to see him as a drag.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens, PseduoAryan and The Grinch
i can talk to girls, problem is that they dont want me to

Your ancestors survived thousands of years of wars, hunger, enslavement, natural disasters…

I dont talk to girls they put r@pe charges against me even if i approach , my ancestors were retarded that somehow i ended up here

Attachments

• 20240219_221311.jpg
    20240219_221311.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan, St.TikTokcel and latincell95
Speak for yourself, meanwhile I will gift my wife dozens of children

Muh bloodline. Why do I keep seeing this retarded ass cope? My bloodline deserves to end and should never have been allowed to get this far.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and The Grinch
There's been unique challenges to any era of humanity. Just because we don't any more struggle with the same things our ancestors did, doesn't mean there are no struggles. For example our world currently is currently creating artificial scarcity. We could provide every decent man with decent hot meals and a woman, but we choose not to do so, and be assured, there will be even more problems a regular man will have to combat in the age of artificial intelligence when his labor input is not really needed anymore, and governments will start to see him as a drag.
Agree totally, artificial scarcity is even more worst of a reality people think. Especially with men, as the demographic of straight biological men is even lower. Id say for every 10 feminine there is 1 straight male. The real complications come with the reality that is hormonal behavior and traits. Hormones affect brain patterns and sex orientations. Theres a difference between a gay male and a straight male hormonally, and what happens when the traits of a straight male are shunned? Or when women and resources are artificially scare and made competitive? The results of eugenics. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/ Another sad and confused generation. Especially considering behavior is largely passed on genetically. Who are the people succeeding?

Id imagine these globalist understand the implications of social structures that create artificial scarcity also, like social media platforms which hide your exposure under underhand SEO, or platforms which favor certain traits that certain types of people excel in.

Society will ultimately face the consequences of its politics.

Like ai. It will make everything less. More productivity to sit around and do nothing and less creativity. I judge it will build a few large silos of jobs and innovation and destroy every other company and absorb into a mega corp in 15-30 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and LancasteR
Muh bloodline. Why do I keep seeing this retarded ass cope? My bloodline deserves to end and should never have been allowed to get this far.
my brother has a daughter so i couldn't kill of my bloodline even if i tried, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Maybe its time to stop putting my future generations through this hell.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Agree totally, artificial scarcity is even more worst of a reality people think. Especially with men, as the demographic of straight biological men is even lower. Id say for every 10 feminine there is 1 straight male. The real complications come with the reality that is hormonal behavior and traits. Hormones affect brain patterns and sex orientations. Theres a difference between a gay male and a straight male hormonally, and what happens when the traits of a straight male are shunned? Or when women and resources are artificially scare and made competitive? The results of eugenics. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138231/ Another sad and confused generation.

Id imagine these globalist understand the implications of social structures that create artificial scarcity also, like social media platforms which hide your exposure under underhand SEO, or platforms which favor certain traits that certain types of people excel in.

Society will ultimately face the consequences of its politics.

Like ai. It will make everything less. More productivity to sit around and do nothing and less creativity. I judge it will build a few large silos of jobs and innovation and destroy every other company and absorb into a mega corp in 15-30 years.
Yeah but at this point it’s not even worth it to "continue" my bloodline if each coming generation will be fucked more compoundly by hormones and microplastics.
Same goes for societal changes. Don’t want to throw the towel in, but even if your children grow up healthy your son is predestined to grow up in a gynocracy and eventually drift into insanity or marry a roastie. Meanwhile your daughter is bound to become a whore.
I don‘t want to sound negative, pessimstic or backhanded but we should strive for concentrated accelerationism and total collapse of the current system even if it means our own (physical) demise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Only means something if your ancestors were worthy of admiration and respect

Clearly mine were not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and LancasteR
nature has a hard cap on iq and sentience, once it reaches a certain point, people stop reproducing. the blackpilled are simply too high iq to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and future slavic chad
nature has a hard cap on iq and sentience, once it reaches a certain point, people stop reproducing. the blackpilled are simply too high iq to reproduce
the movie idiocracy is slowly becoming reality