ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,568
- Reputation
- 22,016
- OP
- #51
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No!! Im still a greyUr blue
HereHigher post count means more activity so each post is worth less
A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads
Greys are nice sometimes![]()
i'm too old for that shitYea sadly
@JesusDaKing was active then he stopped
GreylifesmatterHigher post count means more activity so each post is worth less
A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads
Greys are nice sometimes![]()
how old are youi'm too old for that shit
51how old are you
i try being nice, i look for threads worth reading over or anything that catches my eye like this.Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less
A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads
Greys are nice sometimes![]()
I dont think the label grey makes a lot of difference, it just depends on the persons iq. If the label is grey but I read their post and I can clearly see that they know what theyāre talking about then I respect them like any other user. The opposite is also possible, some accs have good ratios but are on the level as a grey. This is discrimination against us, greycismHigher post count means more activity so each post is worth less
A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads
Greys are nice sometimes![]()
you spoke to me when I was grey and I was always nicemet 2 but they went inactive

dnr dnr dnrI dont think the label grey makes a lot of difference, it just depends on the persons iq. If the label is grey but I read their post and I can clearly see that they know what theyāre talking about then I respect them like any other user. The opposite is also possible, some accs have good ratios but are on the level as a grey. This is discrimination against us, greycism![]()
You seem pretty chillyou spoke to me when I was grey and I was always nice![]()
20 of the most undeserving reps Iāve ever gotten cuz of a shit post about greysthey bump like no tomorrow
Greys don't rep though. But sure, I see your logic.Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less
A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads
Greys are nice sometimes![]()
Reps donāt matterGreys don't rep though. But sure, I see your logic.