Your blessed if greys are in ur thread

Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less

A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads

Greys are nice sometimes :COFFEE:
Here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less

A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads

Greys are nice sometimes :COFFEE:
Greylifesmatter
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less

A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads

Greys are nice sometimes :COFFEE:
i try being nice, i look for threads worth reading over or anything that catches my eye like this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less

A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads

Greys are nice sometimes :COFFEE:
I dont think the label grey makes a lot of difference, it just depends on the persons iq. If the label is grey but I read their post and I can clearly see that they know what they’re talking about then I respect them like any other user. The opposite is also possible, some accs have good ratios but are on the level as a grey. This is discrimination against us, greycism:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON and Gajjo
they bump like no tomorrow
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Gajjo
I dont think the label grey makes a lot of difference, it just depends on the persons iq. If the label is grey but I read their post and I can clearly see that they know what they’re talking about then I respect them like any other user. The opposite is also possible, some accs have good ratios but are on the level as a grey. This is discrimination against us, greycism:forcedsmile:
dnr dnr dnr
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Gymcel6969
Higher post count means more activity so each post is worth less

A grey is a a nice humble man looking for good threads

Greys are nice sometimes :COFFEE:
Greys don't rep though. But sure, I see your logic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
6
Views
82
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
Mooks Laxx
Replies
2
Views
39
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
49
Views
323
Anewuser2026
A
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
50
andrey5344
andrey5344
A
Replies
6
Views
47
Anewuser2026
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Oscaridk
  • hopelessmanlet32
Back
Top