Your entire sex life is at the mercy of two companies

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Match Group and Bumble.

If you get banned from their services it’s fucking over for you, essentially. Cold approach is dead in 2023, social circle if you even have one is shitting where you eat.

As they develop AI facial recognition further this is going to become even more a problem - currently you just need a new SIM card but I doubt even most normies know how to do that. If they can re-enforce bans just by facial recognition it’s game over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hirekdr, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
And as an addendum to that, if you get banned in dating apps it means a significant number of foids would sign your death warrant in real life just for daring to exist and be ugly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21182
No actually instagram is the best anyway

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, autismmaxxer and Amnesia
No actually instagram is the best anyway

No instagram for asocial losers like me.

Plus you have to be top 1%. Can’t just run numbers game.

im still banned from hinge for no apparent reason

im still banned from hinge for no apparent reason

I presume it’s literally just too many reports, this is what happens when you can send foids messages without their consent.

I didn’t even write anything rude or sexual but my face itself is worse insult than any words could be to MTB+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I presume it’s literally just too many reports, this is what happens when you can send foids messages without their consent.

I didn’t even write anything rude or sexual but my face itself is worse insult than any words could be to MTB+
wahmun have too much power on dating apps