YOUR FACE IS WHO YOU ARE

Deleted member 19281

Deleted member 19281

High T Psychopathic chadlite who mogs tyson ballou
Okay i thought that everyone knew this already but it seems like there is a lot of low iq mfs who doesn’t understand it

So your face is who you are,what i mean by this?

If you look dominant as fuck then you are more likely to be actually dominant as fuck

If you look soy weak and autistic then chances are you are a true weakass autistic mf

Examples?

ER looked like an aspie guess WHAT? He was a true aspie

Mark zuckerberg looks like a robot guess WHAT AGAIN? He is a true robot

Biden looks like an depressed oldcel guess what?HE IS

Faceandlms looks like a true subhuman GUESS WHAT?he is actually a subhuman

And the examples are on and on…

Also is it a coincidence that almost all presidents and leaders have high fwhr?

TL;DR: YOUR FACIAL FEATURES ARE THE GENETIC TRANSLATION OF YOUR TRAITS AS A PERSON AND TELLS A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT U WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT LOOK AT ANY DARK TRIAD INDIVIDUAL DO ANYONE OF THEM LOOK SOY?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Constantin Denis, TITUS and 11 others
Giga cope, plenty of soy looking presidents. Just look at Eastern Europe (except Russia) or Scandinavian countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard, betrayed by 5‘8 and 3 others
Ocean Surf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 2729, Growth Plate and 4 others
Giga cope, plenty of soy looking presidents. Just look at Eastern Europe (except Russia) or Scandinavian countries
Almost all American presidents have high fwhr keep coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Almost all American presidents have high fwhr keep coping subhuman
???
The world isn't just America, retard. Also the fact that you said "almost" all American presidents have high fWHR means that there are presidents who don't, which disproves your entire theory faggot
Your theory is shit. You sound like some redpilled autist who just discovered black pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and 5 others
???
The world isn't just America, retard. Also the fact that you said "almost" all American presidents have high fWHR means that there are presidents who don't, which disproves your entire theory faggot
Your theory is shit. You sound like some redpilled autist who just discovered black pill.
Trying to sound high iq faggot,nice try

Also i said America as an example

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Growth Plate, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
physiognomy is a strong indicator ngl, but there are some exceptions
look at zelenskyy for example, boneless manlet but steps down from the office into armed combat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Water looks like water guess WHAT? It is water

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, chawaje, CristianT and 2 others
it's like different kinds of face features force a certain emotion into people 24/7, like having hunter eyes shape sets a confident and alert mood into stone for someone having them, while bug eyes make someone's sadness and tiredness set in stone

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard, germanlooks and 1 other person
physiognomy is a strong indicator ngl, but there are some exceptions
look at zelenskyy for example, boneless manlet but steps down from the office into armed combat
He is an actor lmao

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Water looks like water guess WHAT? It is water
YOU LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FUCKED BY MY TERMINATOR PENIS,GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE FUCKED BY MY TERMINATOR PENIS

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
IMG 20220506 160108

Tyler Van Beveren

E4ab1edef65f8d0e982013ac30715396

Gssesehhs

Z8j6y18xkgs41

From faces ( and bodies) we automatically perceive social status ( due to attractiveness) & mental/physical health

Water

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 9779
Okay i thought that everyone knew this already but it seems like there is a lot of low iq mfs who doesn’t understand it

If you look dominant as fuck then you are more likely to be actually dominant as fuck

If you look soy weak and autistic then chances are you are a true weakass autistic mf

Examples?

TL;DR: YOUR FACIAL FEATURES ARE THE GENETIC TRANSLATION OF YOUR TRAITS AS A PERSON AND TELLS A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT U WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT LOOK AT ANY DARK TRIAD INDIVIDUAL DO ANYONE OF THEM LOOK SOY?

You have the potential to make this into a good thread but you are giving into the autism, anyway this thread explains your theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
Yes there was even a very real academic field in the past called phrenology which was the study of how the conformation of the skull and individual facial characteristics represent the persons character and intelligence. I am not too well versed on it but I think the structure of the nose symbolized intelligence and a strong chin meant bullishness and willpower

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and TsarTsar444
No.
This man with cucked round eyes is the most charismatic chad ever

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Perfectumbrain, zeke714 and 3 others
Putin looks like a soy, neotonous cuck

124601308 mediaitem124600435

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
what fucking acting
he's out there risking getting shot and killed
Lol no
He is the biggest cuck in history

just in stupid people's minds, this couldn't be further from the truth

Yes there was even a very real academic field in the past called phrenology which was the study of how the conformation of the skull and individual facial characteristics represent the persons character and intelligence. I am not too well versed on it but I think the structure of the nose symbolized intelligence and a strong chin meant bullishness and willpower
sounds like some pseudoscientific bs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Danish_Retard

Examples?

Then I looked dumb and ugly

fwhr is associated with specific traits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Danish_Retard
Phrenology is bullshit, it sometimes reached the right conclusions but it used the wrong methods, also, didn't explain the mechanics behind this. We now know most of this is caused by prenatal test and test as well as how you're treated as a child when your neuroplasticity is many times higher than it is as an adult.

just in stupid people's minds, this couldn't be further from the truth

sounds like some pseudoscientific bs
Phrenology is bullshit, your looks influencing your behaviour is not.

They say the eyes are the window of the soul or something like that, and similar things about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281

Examples?

the look of confidence
Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Perfectumbrain