Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

also please no racism please. I was called one of the most vicious things the other day because someone was insecure about their subhuman alien skull and they decided to take it all out on me

People seem to think i am saying ugly people go bald and then they post models who are also balding. Not all balding guys are subhuman. @Baldingman1998 and @ConorMcGregor are not subhuman despite being bald.

People seem to think i am saying ugly people go bald and then they post models who are also balding. Not all balding guys are subhuman. @Baldingman1998 and @ConorMcGregor are not subhuman despite being bald.
I agree with this theory fully. Head shape(bad craneofacial development) leads to tension which leads to inflammation dht and prostaglandin d2 which kill your hair over time. It's all related. But it's not everything tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lawton88, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
youre the hair expert on this site lol. But yeah when i grow my hair out i keep my front longer than the top to balance it out a bit and i cut the top shorter to make it look as flat as possible so it doesnt look higher than the front. Your hairline is lower than mine clearly so it must stick out a lot more but from the pictures youve sent it looks fine tbh.

This is my hairline. Its like twice the size of yours lol so its not as noticeable for me.

View attachment 799868
You’re more knowledgeable about head shape though lol

When I let my my top grow same length as front it just doesn’t look right and my face starts looking bloated. I keep my top buzzed with a grade 6, keep my fringe longer with scissors and fade in the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
It's all coping!
You can't cheat genes.
If balding is in you genes then you will eventually become bald no matter what experiments you do to save your hair.