Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

D

Deleted member 8019

Diamond
I previously created a thread like this but it didn't go to well since I rushed the original post and didn't explain my theory properly.

Balding is definitely due to poor blood flow and tension in your galea. And the shape of your face and galea can determine how much blood and oxygen you will get to your hair follicles.

Let me use these men as an example

Look at these bald men, look how oddly shaped their heads are and how some of them have lots of ridges and also very big galeas.

Look at this man....his face looks like a thumb
Eastenders ian 4254bdc

Now look at these non balding men

NINTCHDBPICT000425287640

Now you may ask "why don't women with poor facial structure bald then?". They have lower dht levels but some do go bald, a lot of them have very thin hair in the temples and they show an outline of a norwood pattern. Look at this woman and her very poorly shaped galea
Screenshot 10
Now look at this woman with a much smoother and a more even galea......her hair is equal density everywhere.
Karen Gillan Very Short Haircut Buzz Cut for Women

So many people on this site also seem to support this theory. @JamesHowlett for example. He is not losing his hair because of his wide compact face and his galea is not expanded like that of a balding man. And also @EasternRightWinger15

You may also say that hair is giving the impression of a good galea on the non balding men. Here are both balding and non balding men who have shaved their head down to the skin.

Look at this balding man's galea, Look how expanded it looks
Trailer  Lucas Shaves His Head 1 12 screenshot look how expanded his galea is and notice his poor facial structure.

Here is a man with similar facial structure to the man above, but this man does not have an expanded galea and is not balding
AA

Look at these men. they are receding, i predict their hairloss will go even further due to their poorly shaped galeas.
Trailer  George Gets a High and Tight 0 54 screenshot 1111

Trailer  Zach Shaves His Head 2 10 screenshot

This man has a massive forehead but his galea is incredibly smooth
Trailer  Jeff Gets a Buzz Cut 1 9 screenshot

these men dont have the smoothest galeas but they have compact square faces. One of them looks expanded because of his extremely low hairline.
Trailer  Cris Shaves His Head 0 56 screenshot Trailer  Paul Buzzes His Hair 1 23 screenshot Trailer  Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0 43 screenshot

I also predict @Copemaxxing and @Mirin2234 cannot go bald. They are still young. But @Copemaxxing has a small compact face and a decent galea. @Mirin2234 after i saw his thread a couple of weeks ago, I saw that he had an incredibly smooth galea.

I have seen very rare cases where men with good headshapes go bald but interestingly they never lose their hair in a typical norwood pattern, they always thin out but their hairline stays intact because there is no extra pressure in the temples and tension in distributed equally across the scalp. You dont need a completely flat galea to keep your hair as long as it is not expanded.

Please be respectful. If all you can do is insult me please dont say anything. I've presented this in a much more respectful and mature manner this time around.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, currylightskin, Babyblackcarrot and 47 others
High effort but low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Growth Plate, Looks234 and 62 others
also is what your looking at just the hairline? Of course people with receding hairlines are going bald. Unless I misunderstood

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1973
also is what your looking at just the hairline? Of course people with receding hairlines are going bald. Unless I misunderstood
no. the shape of their head. The galea is usually the most important thing. But facial structure also plays a part in my theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Agendum and Hightwolf
i guess it has st to do with blood circulation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
no. the shape of their head. The galea is usually the most important thing. But facial structure also plays a part in my theory.
Yeah but the examples you used mostly look like that because they have receding hairlines. If the examples of non balding men went bald their galeas' roundness would show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
interesting read. But weird topic.

Yeah but the examples you used mostly look like that because they have receding hairlines. If the examples of non balding men went bald their galeas' roundness would show
i used examples of both non balding men and balding men who shaved their heads. Their hairline is not visible in some of the pictures.

Look at ben foster. He has a very flat and smooth galea but he is losing hair for whatever reason. But he is losing his hair in a diffuse oattern only and his hairline is not receding because there is not extra tension in the temples.

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 161
  • ben-foster-alpha-dog-2006-BPRPMB.jpg
    ben-foster-alpha-dog-2006-BPRPMB.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 85
  • ben-foster-the-finest-hours.jpg
    ben-foster-the-finest-hours.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 25a07d2556445e24a9503897366e6f1ca0-26-ben-foster.rvertical.w330 (1).jpg
    25a07d2556445e24a9503897366e6f1ca0-26-ben-foster.rvertical.w330 (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 60
  • ben-foster-141485_828x1104.png
    ben-foster-141485_828x1104.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • 25a07d2556445e24a9503897366e6f1ca0-26-ben-foster.rvertical.w330.jpg
    25a07d2556445e24a9503897366e6f1ca0-26-ben-foster.rvertical.w330.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Ben_Foster_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    Ben_Foster_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hightwolf
Good thread tbh thats why balding men in general ( there are some exceptions) are ugly due to weak headshapes. Thats why balding itself is unhealthy trait and therefore ugy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, Deleted member 6380 and 9 others
Scalp tension is legit

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Hades and Deleted member 5912
" He believes that individual hair loss patterns are affected by differences in the shape of the head, reflecting variations in scalp pressure. The weight of the facial soft tissues adds to the pressure at the front of the scalp, contributing to hair loss there. In contrast, the ears help resist the effects of gravity on the scalp, lessening hair loss on the sides of the head. "
This could be legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo, Deleted member 9344, Agendum and 7 others
Good thread tbh thats why balding men in general ( there are some exceptions) are ugly due to weak headshapes. Thats why balding itself is unhealthy trait and therefore ugy
Thurston and meeks on Suicide watch because of copemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, diggbicc, fogdart and 4 others
Thurston and meeks on Suicide watch because of copemaxxing
How is meeks balding he has nw 0 but shaves his head and I alreadx said there are exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5912
good thread
wouldnt something like inversed scalp method help?
( basicslly having your head upside down to let blood flow in scalp )

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
good thread
wouldnt something like inversed scalp method help?
( basicslly having your head upside down to let blood flow in scalp )
i dont think that is enough to stop scalp tension. I think stuff like that may help a lot in men who are thinning but have an intact hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
i dont think that is enough to stop scalp tension. I think stuff like that may help a lot in men who are thinning but have an intact hairline.
is there anything we can do?

is there anything we can do?
Scalp massages and maybe finasteride. Scalp massages are not proven to work but i think they might work for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I previously created a thread like this but it didn't go to well since I rushed the original post and didn't explain my theory properly.

Balding is definitely due to poor blood flow and tension in your galea. And the shape of your face and galea can determine how much blood and oxygen you will get to your hair follicles.

Let me use these men as an example

Look at these bald men, look how oddly shaped their heads are and how some of them have lots of ridges and also very big galeas.
View attachment 750474

Look at this man....his face looks like a thumb
View attachment 750391

View attachment 750473

Now you may ask "why don't women with poor facial structure bald then?". They have lower dht levels but some do go bald, a lot of them have very thin hair in the temples and they show an outline of a norwood pattern. Look at this woman and her very poorly shaped galea
View attachment 750375
Now look at this woman with a much smoother and a more even galea......her hair is equal density everywhere.
View attachment 750374

So many people on this site also seem to support this theory. @JamesHowlett for example. He is not losing his hair because of his wide compact face and his galea is not expanded like that of a balding man. And also @EasternRightWinger15

You may also say that hair is giving the impression of a good galea on the non balding men. Here are both balding and non balding men who have shaved their head down to the skin.

Look at this balding man's galea, Look how expanded it looks
View attachment 750436 look how expanded his galea is and notice his poor facial structure.

Here is a man with similar facial structure to the man above, but this man does not have an expanded galea and is not balding
View attachment 750483

Look at these men. they are receding, i predict their hairloss will go even further due to their poorly shaped galeas.
View attachment 750437 View attachment 750492

View attachment 750445

This man has a massive forehead but his galea is incredibly smooth
View attachment 750490

these men dont have the smoothest galeas but they have compact square faces. One of them looks expanded because of his extremely low hairline.
View attachment 750438View attachment 750491View attachment 750498

I also predict @Copemaxxing and @Mirin2234 cannot go bald. They are still young. But @Copemaxxing has a small compact face and a decent galea. @Mirin2234 after i saw his thread a couple of weeks ago, I saw that he had an incredibly smooth galea.

I have seen very rare cases where men with good headshapes go bald but interestingly they never lose their hair in a typical norwood pattern, they always thin out but their hairline stays intact because there is no extra pressure in the temples and tension in distributed equally across the scalp. You dont need a completely flat galea to keep your hair as long as it is not expanded.

Please be respectful. If all you can do is insult me please dont say anything. I've presented this in a much more respectful and mature manner this time around.
I’ve gone bald before and girls liked it believe it or not.

Attachments

• 99331955-2CC6-4C47-8D1E-EF429000B0C9.jpeg
    99331955-2CC6-4C47-8D1E-EF429000B0C9.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 31F1506B-49CC-4E94-883E-C56F2EFCA477.jpeg
    31F1506B-49CC-4E94-883E-C56F2EFCA477.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Baldingman1998
Also someone mentioned on my old thread that it is just a collection of bad genes. And basically better facial structure = better genes (aka no balding genes). I agree that if your are balding you are more likely to have other issues such as high blood pressure, etc. But I dont think there is a balding gene. It is not a collection of bad genes.

Look at this man who has terrible genetics. He has a compact wide face and a norwood 1. But he doesnt have great genes.
Wardi Chor   Pothwari Drama   Shahzada Ghaffar Hameed Babar   Mithu Te Ramzani   Khaas Potoh Wardi Chor   Pothwari Drama   Shahzada Ghaffar Hameed Babar   Mithu Te Ramzani   Khaas Potoh Mixed Taka Tak   Recipe   Shahzada Ghaffar   Gurday Kapooray Potohar Food Tour Vlogs  Khaas Po 10426254 834365826581277 5262056672979957123 n Beef Chapli Kabab   Recipe   Shahzada Ghaffar Cooking   Potohar Food Tour   Vlogs   Khaas Poto Download

Ive notced people with down syndrome usually have receded hairlines or just bad hair. Even women. And also people with dwarfism usually inherit poorly shaped galeas and they are rarely ever norwood 1.
Look at this woman with down syndrome, i did not try hard to find her. She was one of the first results for "woman with down syndrome"
Nintchdbpict000287630056 Nintchdbpict000287630064

Look at these women with either diffused hair or a receded hairline
Hd aspect 1470328756 frances 980 Kelly Marie Jenkins

Look at all these balding men with down syndrome and look at their headshapes
694940094001 5997365089001 5997361015001 vs 54056355b5442preview 620 2285285 EricTorell 1 Screen Shot 2019 06 11 at 114538 37 year old man with down syndrome 1184x620

Now look at this non balding man with down syndrome. Look at his headshape
16685165 web1 M missing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, diggbicc, BigBoy and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
it's not about head shape dude, we know what's going on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, diggbicc, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
it's not about head shape dude, we know what's going on
i dont think its to do with the stuff in that blog. He breaks it down by saying "Oh this guy is balding because of his assymetrical teeth", "jason statham is balding because of the shape of his neck", etc.

Im still confused on how u are able to tell what u have. Also wouldnt this mean that lowering hairline would make u bald at a rapid rate.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Also someone mentioned on my old thread that it is just a collection of bad genes. And basically better facial structure = better genes (aka no balding genes). I agree that if your are balding you are more likely to have other issues such as high blood pressure, etc. But I dont think there is a balding gene. It is not a collection of bad genes.

Look at this man who has terrible genetics. He has a compact wide face and a norwood 1. But he doesnt have great genes.
View attachment 750582View attachment 750583View attachment 750584View attachment 750585View attachment 750586View attachment 750587

Ive notced people with down syndrome usually have receded hairlines or just bad hair. Even women. And also people with dwarfism usually inherit poorly shaped galeas and they are rarely ever norwood 1.
Look at this woman with down syndrome, i did not try hard to find her. She was one of the first results for "woman with down syndrome"
View attachment 750608 View attachment 750614

Look at these women with either diffused hair or a receded hairline
View attachment 750607View attachment 750615

Look at all these balding men with down syndrome and look at their headshapes
View attachment 750600View attachment 750601View attachment 750603View attachment 750604View attachment 750605View attachment 750606

Now look at this non balding man with down syndrome. Look at his headshape
View attachment 750602
Damn two stones one bird. Have down syndrome and Norwood reaper buttfuck you theory

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
i dont think its to do with the stuff in that blog. He breaks it down by saying "Oh this guy is balding because of his assymetrical teeth", "jason statham is balding because of the shape of his neck", etc.
no that's not at all what he's saying, did you even read the article?

no that's not at all what he's saying, did you even read the article?
ive read it many times, he did basically break some people down by saying "oh he has poor craniofacial development, dwayne johnson has a vertical face and shifted teeth and an assymetrical smile", he did not once mention that the top of dwayne johnson's head is shaped like a bicycle seat. Not everyone has absolutely perfect craniofacial devlopment. Most people have flaws, even the ones who dont go bald.

ive read it many times, he did basically break some people down by saying "oh he has poor craniofacial development, dwayne johnson has a vertical face and shifted teeth and an assymetrical smile", he did not once mention that the top of dwayne johnson's head is shaped like a bicycle seat. Not everyone has absolutely perfect craniofacial devlopment. Most people have flaws.
how did you read the article many times and still don't know why he's mentioning craniofacial development so much?

how did you read the article many times and still don't know why he's mentioning craniofacial development so much?
i read it like a month ago. I dont remember exactly what he said. But i dont remember him mentioning that the shape of the galea plays a part. All of the balding men he posted had expanded and poorly shaped galeas, and he mentioned assymetircal teeth or croooked nose rather than their galea. Galea is literally the area where your hair grows, i think it is much more important than nose, eyes, etc. If you read what i said, i said i think facial structure also plays a part, but i think the galea is the main thing.

i read it like a month ago. I dont remember exactly what he said. But i dont remember him mentioning that the shape of the galea plays a part. All of the balding men he posted had expanded and poorly shaped galeas, and he mentioned assymetircal teeth or croooked nose rather than their galea. Galea is literally the area where your hair grows, i think it is much more important than nose, eyes, etc. If you read what i said, i said i think facial structure also plays a part, but i think the galea is the main thing.
Unbenannt

from the article

just admit it, you've never read the article

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
View attachment 750639
from the article

just admit it, you've never read the article
ask @Copemaxxing . last month i sent him this blog. I did read it but i forgot about it. I just read through it again and i see that he keeps mentioning neck muscles. Maybe posture can cause hairloss in some people. Maybe this is why men with a good headshape lose hair in a diffuse pattern without any recession, because of poor neck muscles or something and less blood flow. Dont be hostile man.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
But the galea shape could be the consequence of balding, not the cause. How do you prove causality???

• +1
Reactions: Julius, PrisonMike and BigBoy
But the galea shape could be the consequence of balding, not the cause. How do you prove causality???
because men with good galeas can go bald too (although rare), but they lose it in a diffuse pattern with no recession. Their galeas still look smooth after they are bald.

because men with good galeas can go bald too (although rare), but they lose it in a diffuse pattern with no recession. Their galeas still look smooth after they are bald.
Do you have any study avput that??? With p values and t-tests???

if not its just speculation

Conehead = baldhead

Afawfa

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9344, Chadelite and 7 others
ask @Copemaxxing . last month i sent him this blog. I did read it but i forgot about it. I just read through it again and i see that he keeps mentioning neck muscles. Maybe posture can cause hairloss in some people. Maybe this is why men with a good headshape lose hair in a diffuse pattern without any recession, because of poor neck muscles or something and less blood flow. Dont be hostile man.
is that being hostile to you?

Then another particular event happened. Neck muscles tensions kept increasing up to a point that they were so severe and unbearable that lying down on a bed was the only partial pain remedy. This is how I was forced to spend three months lying down on a bed, trying every possible remedy to relax the muscles. One of the most effective method was the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (usually referred as TENS). I used it applied to neck muscles and it did relax them, although its benefits were very short in time. But I noticed an incredible fact: every time my 10-minute session ended, my hair was in a really good health. It was kind of surreal for me, how was this possible? Nevertheless, muscles were tightening again after a short time period and so my hair was affected too.

This gave me more inputs on where to look for to explain the mysteries behind hair loss: I understood that action of neck muscles propagates to the galea and that there was some connection. At that point, I did not know the actual mechanisms to explain how a compressed galea was causing hair loss but I understood it was the key. Galea’s key role can be simply guessed by looking to Figure 4: balding areas of Norwood 7 pattern exactly matches galea’s anatomy. Was this just a coincidence?

read this, from the article. it's all about neck posture and creating as little tension as possible.

read this, from the article. it's all about neck posture and creating as little tension as possible.
I believe headshapes can cause tension too, even if you have good posture. I did say in the main post that i think it is all about blood flow and that different facial structures may allow more blood flow. Headshapes definetly do deteremine the balding pattern, which is why when (very rarely) a man with a smooth galea goes bald it is in a diffuse pattern with little to no recession.

Christopher meloni has one of the biggest galeas ive seen

Attachments

• 8c43e8c86acd124fe87dcd1d4be4f20d10-31-christopher-meloni-chatroom.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    8c43e8c86acd124fe87dcd1d4be4f20d10-31-christopher-meloni-chatroom.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 82
  • christopher-meloni-9.jpg
    christopher-meloni-9.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 48
  • stabler3-news.png
    stabler3-news.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 48
  • chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 40
  • chistopher-meloni-1585144461.jpg
    chistopher-meloni-1585144461.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 38
  • gettyimages-183401722-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-183401722-1024x1024.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 1118full-christopher-meloni.jpg
    1118full-christopher-meloni.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 101
I believe headshapes can cause tension too, even if you have good posture. I did say in the main post that i think it is all about blood flow and that different facial structures may allow more blood flow. Headshapes definetly do deteremine the balding pattern, which is why when (very rarely) a man with a smooth galea goes bald it is in a diffuse pattern with little to no recession.
why would head shape matter? the galea is a piece of skin, it will only let less blood through if it is tensed. what about joe rogan? he did go bald after a lot of recession happened.
Joe Rogan Leded

is this not smooth enough for you?
Tvca tvca the secret to the joe rogan podcast 2020 05 11

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, homo_faber, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Why would you say the reason Jeremy meeks is balding?

why would head shape matter? the galea is a piece of skin, it will only let less blood through if it is tensed. what about joe rogan? he did go bald after a lot of recession happened.
View attachment 750680

is this not smooth enough for you?
View attachment 750681
that doesnt look smooth. the 2nd picture is an overhead shot. But look at the first picture. That is not a smooth galea. I broke down what my idea of a smooth galea looks like in the original post.

Stretching the neck and proper tounge posture is the solution or what man.

Smooth galea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-080453_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201022-080453_Instagram.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 144
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Jeremy meeks does not have a good galea.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1040951428-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1040951428-2048x2048.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 149
  • gettyimages-1096973506-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1096973506-2048x2048.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 107
  • gettyimages-1189027446-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1189027446-2048x2048.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 101
  • gettyimages-1228713723-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1228713723-2048x2048.jpg