Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

I have growth in neck traps since i started doing them, depend on person tho, handstand also train neck
wtf is this whole thing 1 muscle?
6ac9a89a6dcf0e997c4d8b3ca274ee3f

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and SadnessWYJ
probably helps with neck tension then
Weak muscles cause tension, train the whole traps to evade that, use shurgs for upper traps, floor l sit for lower traps

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I think an expanded galea is caused by a big brain and cranial sutures closing at the wrong time (Craniosynostosis) which probably causes tension. Babies with Craniosynostosis have expanded galeas.

This man must have a much bigger brain than average. When he dies i think scientists should extract his brain to take a look at it.

@AutisticBeaner what do you think about this?

@AutisticBeaner what do you think about this?
i don't think so, lol. i've got my explanation for all this stuff, as i've told you before. and nothing's gonna change that because it makes complete sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
i don't think so, lol. i've got my explanation for all this stuff, as i've told you before. and nothing's gonna change that because it makes complete sense.
I think most balding men might have had a mild form of Craniosynostosis. If you search it you will find severe examples but it probably wouldnt be noticeable in babies with a less severe version of it. I think the brain may cause tension on the galea.

I previously created a thread like this but it didn't go to well since I rushed the original post and didn't explain my theory properly.

Balding is definitely due to poor blood flow and tension in your galea. And the shape of your face and galea can determine how much blood and oxygen you will get to your hair follicles.

Let me use these men as an example

Look at these bald men, look how oddly shaped their heads are and how some of them have lots of ridges and also very big galeas.
View attachment 750474

Look at this man....his face looks like a thumb
View attachment 750391

Now look at these non balding men

View attachment 750473

Now you may ask "why don't women with poor facial structure bald then?". They have lower dht levels but some do go bald, a lot of them have very thin hair in the temples and they show an outline of a norwood pattern. Look at this woman and her very poorly shaped galea
View attachment 750375
Now look at this woman with a much smoother and a more even galea......her hair is equal density everywhere.
View attachment 750374

So many people on this site also seem to support this theory. @JamesHowlett for example. He is not losing his hair because of his wide compact face and his galea is not expanded like that of a balding man. And also @EasternRightWinger15

You may also say that hair is giving the impression of a good galea on the non balding men. Here are both balding and non balding men who have shaved their head down to the skin.

Look at this balding man's galea, Look how expanded it looks
View attachment 750436 look how expanded his galea is and notice his poor facial structure.

Here is a man with similar facial structure to the man above, but this man does not have an expanded galea and is not balding
View attachment 750483

Look at these men. they are receding, i predict their hairloss will go even further due to their poorly shaped galeas.
View attachment 750437 View attachment 750492

Now look at these non balding men
View attachment 750445

This man has a massive forehead but his galea is incredibly smooth
View attachment 750490

these men dont have the smoothest galeas but they have compact square faces. One of them looks expanded because of his extremely low hairline.
View attachment 750438View attachment 750491View attachment 750498

I also predict @Copemaxxing and @Mirin2234 cannot go bald. They are still young. But @Copemaxxing has a small compact face and a decent galea. @Mirin2234 after i saw his thread a couple of weeks ago, I saw that he had an incredibly smooth galea.

I have seen very rare cases where men with good headshapes go bald but interestingly they never lose their hair in a typical norwood pattern, they always thin out but their hairline stays intact because there is no extra pressure in the temples and tension in distributed equally across the scalp. You dont need a completely flat galea to keep your hair as long as it is not expanded.

Please be respectful. If all you can do is insult me please dont say anything. I've presented this in a much more respectful and mature manner this time around.
it's not the skull shape that makes their hairlines weird they were all ready going bald.

it's not the skull shape that makes their hairlines weird they were all ready going bald.
okay man you clearly didnt read anything i said you probably just read the title and looked at the pictures.

People are taking this shit thread seriously?

okay man you clearly didnt read anything i said you probably just read the title and looked at the pictures.
I read your post and still stand by it's their genes that causes balding not something completely unrelated like skull shape.

@AutisticBeaner and i think poor posture is a result of a heavy and expanded galea which is why you see a lot of balding men with poor posture. I think its not the cause but its the result of a heavy galea.

I bet this man has forward head posture due to how heavy his galea probably is.

I read your post and still stand by it's their genes that causes balding not something completely unrelated like skull shape.
skull shape is not unrelated. Hair literally grows on the galea wtf is so hard to believe about this?

@AutisticBeaner and i think poor posture is a result of a heavy and expanded galea which is why you see a lot of balding men with poor posture. I think its not the cause but its the result of a heavy galea.

I bet this man has forward head posture due to how heavy his galea probably is.
View attachment 758751
i don't think having a slightly heavier head makes your posture worse. your head doesn't become lighter when your head is more forward, it's more the opposite. it's why you see african women carry jugs around like this:
9768116781fc35e9710b7079005d3ef3

the weight of the jug acting straight on your body takes away a lot of it's weight.

• +1
i don't think having a slightly heavier head makes your posture worse. your head doesn't become lighter when your head is more forward, it's more the opposite. it's why you see african women carry jugs around like this:
View attachment 758764
the weight of the jug acting straight on your body takes away a lot of it's weight.
I dont know much about posture, you clearly do though. I was just trying to connect dots with your theory about posture with this theory about an expanded galea being pre determined from birth and not the result of poor posture. I still think in some men the heavy galea will cause their head or neck to tilt forward slightly but like i said i dont know much about posture.

@Jagged0 there is no gene for balding. It is a mechanical issue in the galea whether its caused by poor posture, facial structure, or an expanded galea/oddly shaped galea.

This is my headshape:
Screenshot 20200817 135338
Screenshot 20200817 135343

What do you think? I am going bald btw, all my family members are but i think my brother won't

I dont know much about posture, you clearly do though. I was just trying to connect dots with your theory about posture with this theory about an expanded galea being pre determined from birth and not the result of poor posture. I still think in some men the heavy galea will cause their head or neck to tilt forward slightly but like i said i dont know much about posture.
where do you disagree with my theory? bad posture gets created "randomly" due to bad craniofacial development, sitting in front of a desk all day, staring at the smartphone all day and so on. bad posture (or mainly bad head posture) creates tension in the neck, the neck muscles are connected with the galea, so the tension spreads to the galea. the more tensed the galea is, the harder and thicker it gets and the more pressure the galea puts on the underlying skull, the more it will grow (specifically the area right below the galea, which results in the rock's egg head). and you know how a tensed galea leads to hairloss, right?

Muh head shape
enrique-palacios.jpg

your galea isnt too bad. I dont think you will be full nw5 or 6. Thats for people with terrible galeas.
My dad is stuck in nw 6 so that actually makes sense

where do you disagree with my theory? bad posture gets created "randomly" due to bad craniofacial development, sitting in front of a desk all day, staring at the smartphone all day and so on. bad posture (or mainly bad head posture) creates tension in the neck, the neck muscles are connected with the galea, so the tension spreads to the galea. the more tensed the galea is, the harder and thicker it gets and the more pressure the galea puts on the underlying skull, the more it will grow (specifically the area right below the galea, which results in the rock's egg head). and you know how a tensed galea leads to hairloss, right?
I think it is alread pre determined from when you are a baby. Now im starting to think its a mild form of craniosynostosis. I think if a norwood 0/1 was to develop poor posture randomly due to a new job or becoming obese i dont think his galea would expand. Maybe it would become tensed and he would lose hair in a diffuse pattern with an intact hairline.

your galea isnt too bad. I dont think you will be full nw5 or 6. Thats for people with terrible galeas.
Which nw do you think i'll reach?

Which nw do you think i'll reach?
i think your final norwood will be close to what it is now. How is your dad's galea? You say he is nw6, how bad is it?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Muh head shape
enrique-palacios.jpg
yep. Just post a magazine cover of some man with his head tilted forward and his galea is not even visible in this picture lol wtf??????

You clearly didnt read my posts properly.

i think your final norwood will be close to what it is now. How is your dad's galea? You say he is nw6, how bad is it?
Very bad, he has a lamp head if you know what i mean. He also always had a very high hairline

• +1
@MansNotHot do you agree with this theory? Do you also think it is due to early closing of the cranial sutures?

• +1
@MansNotHot do you agree with this theory? Do you also think it is due to early closing of the cranial sutures?
I agree, but i don't believe only in this.
I think this contributes somehow in making follicles more sensitive to dht but your observation is true imo.
Everytime i see someone balding he has a bad headshape and face development

• +1
post pictures of bald black men then..you will notice something

I have a folder of bald men for this thread. I will post black people later when i have time to look through the folder properly.

@MansNotHot what do you think is the cause of a bad galea? Posture? Do you think its just genes? Or Craniosynostosis?

If you search up Craniosynostosis you will see babies with big galeas. I bet this man underneath looked like the severe examples when he was a baby too.

I think Michael Chiklis has a mild form of Craniosynostosis
Michaelchiklis

• +1
@MansNotHot what do you think is the cause of a bad galea? Posture? Do you think its just genes? Or Craniosynostosis?

If you search up Craniosynostosis you will see babies with big galeas. I bet this man underneath looked like the severe examples when he was a baby too.
View attachment 758913

I think Michael Chiklis has a mild form of Craniosynostosis
View attachment 758940
Bad galea is the result of bad genes imo, nothing else

you mostly post white people who have that weird head shape more often

now start looking at bald black men

balds.jpg
handsome-man-stock-photo_csp28257747.jpg

and how does this guy has a well shaped galea?

trailer_-alex-gets-a-buzz-cut-0-43-screenshot-png.750498

if you would remove that hair he would look like a bulbhead

im not totally convinced

balds.jpg

im not totally convinced
I said men with wide compact faces dont neccesarily need the smoothest galeas, they can have average galeas. Also you are not taking into account this guys low hairline. His head isnt that big. The length from the top of his eyebrows to the top of his galea is probably normal or even smaller than a lot of people. I will post black people later on.

balds.jpg

im not totally convinced
also the pattern of hairloss is important. Somebody dmd me a bald man with a good galea and he thought he had debunked my theory. I reverse searched the image and found out the man had lost his hair in a diffuse pattern with no recession.

I said men with wide compact faces dont neccesarily need the smoothest galeas, they can have average galeas. Also you are not taking into account this guys low hairline. His head isnt that big. The length from the top of his eyebrows to the top of his galea is probably normal or even smaller than a lot of people. I will post black people later on.

listen im sure you can find black guys with that weird head shape if you look for it but that would be selection bias since i probably could find black bald guys with a head shape you would consider ideal for non balding

so im not saying your theory isnt legit but i see a big risk of selection bias here

some food for thoughts

4904-young_bald_man-1296x728-header.jpg

listen im sure you can find black guys with that weird head shape if you look for it but that would be selection bias since i probably could find black bald guys with a head shape you would consider ideal for non balding

so im not saying your theory isnt legit but i see a big risk of selection bias here
when i pick these guys i will make sure they are all in a group, for example i will pick all the black men, both non balding and balding from the same movie or youtube channel. I usually dont induvidually pick people from different places.

th
some food for thoughts

4904-young_bald_man-1296x728-header.jpg
this guy has a much smaller face. You arent familiar with my theory at all. I said men with smaller compact faces can get away with not so smooth galeas, @JamesHowlett doesnt have a flat galea like theo rossi for example. But he has a wide compact square face. This guy you posted has a longer face.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
you need also to check if the headshape gets inherited (purely genetic) or can also be caused/influenced by natural factors?

what about babies who got this Craniosynostosis? did their fathers, grandpas had this too? siblings? if not, did they bald earlier then their male blood relatives

would be interesting to know since balding is highly genetical. you can predict to what degree someone balds and even when it will start by looking at the family history

This guys galea isnt even that big, you are forgetting that he has a very low hairline. And look at his skull too.

Attachments

• Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-32 screenshot.png
    Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-32 screenshot.png
    630.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-44 screenshot.png
    Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-44 screenshot.png
    814.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-15 screenshot.png
    Trailer_ Alex Gets a Buzz Cut 0-15 screenshot.png
    703.8 KB · Views: 38
you need also to check if the headshape gets inherited (purely genetic) or can also be caused/influenced by natural factors?

what about babies who got this Craniosynostosis? did their fathers, grandpas had this too? siblings? if not, did they bald earlier then their male blood relatives

would be interesting to know since balding is highly genetical. you can predict to what degree someone balds and even when it will start by looking at the family history
I believe anyone can get it even with no family history, its not uncommon.

@Introvertednarc can i also see your galea? I saw you posted a picture in another thread and i couldnt see your galea. But is your galea higher at the top than at the front or is it completely smooth? You have a wide compact face so you cant go bald but can you describe your galea please? Is it like zayn's
676856 2810429

or is it flatter like this guys?
Gettyimages 463629465 612x612

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@Introvertednarc can i also see your galea? I saw you posted a picture in another thread and i couldnt see your galea. But is your galea higher at the top than at the front or is it completely smooth? You have a wide compact face so you cant go bald but can you describe your galea please? Is it like zayn's
View attachment 759105

or is it flatter like this guys?
View attachment 759109
I honestly don't know , I haven't buzzed my head/ cut my hair short in a while and I don't have any pictures on my phone but it's definitely not big / an irregular shape .

• +1
I honestly don't know , I haven't buzzed my head/ cut my hair short in a while and I don't have any pictures on my phone but it's definitely not big / an irregular shape .
it is probably like zayns and james howlett then. The other guys skull is too small thats why his is so flat.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc