Your low testosterone levels are probably the ONLY reason why you are incel

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Sure some of you are ugly fucks but if you're incel it is almost assuredly your low T.

And not just that but ALL androgens. If you had better androgens across the board you would not be incel even if not hot.

Maybe you would not be muh slayer delusion many of you dream of here. But you wouldn't be KHHV.

But seriously, you are 99% likely incel because you have the testosterone levels of a woman, that's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
being high T and non NT is a curse:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 30019, nigkook and 1 other person
I don't believe this. There is such thing as high-T incels. Having high-T doesn't necessarily mean you are good looking, tall, high status, etc. High-T guys in particular could have anger issues and be miserable to be around.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TheDragon, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
have you ever made a good thread

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, horsefacin and 3 others
being high T and non NT is a curse:feelswhy:

If you are legit high T then muh NT is cope.

You just have to work on being a mascfucker dude, that's it -- and androgens will help shape you in to a champion of a male hopefully.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly and bloomercel
It’s really one step forward, 10 steps back with you

If you are legit high T then muh NT is cope.

You just have to work on being a mascfucker dude, that's it -- and androgens will help shape you in to a champion of a male hopefully.
shit thread, NT >>>>>>>>>>>> T levels

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and Crayola CØck
shit thread, NT >>>>>>>>>>>> T levels

You've never touched a woman I see....

Not ragging on you for it, this place is filled with clueless incels and we're all quite aware of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly and bloomercel
You've never touched a woman I see....

Not ragging on you for it, this place is filled with clueless incels and we're all quite aware of it.
no shit I haven't touched a woman when I can't even talk to one and haven't had a irl social circle for 5 years. this matters 100x more in dating than whatever my T levels are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, socialcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
high t and average looking > approaches a woman boldly > gets a harrassment charge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: okwiwhd, m0ss26, socialcel and 3 others
Sure some of you are ugly fucks but if you're incel it is almost assuredly your low T.

And not just that but ALL androgens. If you had better androgens across the board you would not be incel even if not hot.

Maybe you would not be muh slayer delusion many of you dream of here. But you wouldn't be KHHV.

But seriously, you are 99% likely incel because you have the testosterone levels of a woman, that's it.
T during puberty is the only T which matters :feelsohgod:

COOOPING!!!

true sign high t

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
i cant argue with you because i dont know how people with t feel

im 1032 ng/dl at 15.8 yrs and i get negative female attention, im not even ugly facially just ethnic and 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
there might be some truth to this theres countless stories of middle aged guys being put on low TRT and every aspect of their lives improving suddenly

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Crayola CØck
there might be some truth to this theres countless stories of middle aged guys being put on low TRT and every aspect of their lives improving sunear celebrity.

It can help a substantial number of weakly decent guys go from incel/nearcel to fairly moderate sex havers.

The problem is it isn't one size fits all.

What works well for one guy may need other adjustments/factors to make everything fall in place.

You need the looks too, but everything has to line up perfectly or else you can still be incel/be missing "something" still to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Testosterone won't save all of you subhumans but if you look even half decent, it can be a moderate game changer over time.
I’m strong mtn facially with high T I’m far from subhuman yet im still incel

I’m strong mtn facially with high T I’m far from subhuman yet im still incel

Then probably not high enough. Get on some test base or at least DHT/derivatives, incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back