• yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Its been proven over and over again in my life.

When people know my name they based off my whole personality on that, good shit that my English name sounds Italian is percieved high trust NT extroverted charismatic, and my asian name reminding people of Samurai/Warrior.

ngl I love when people calling my name, they enjoy doing it so.

I would be happy if I were to have a cute young gf calling my name 24/7 tbh.

According to google this is how my name being perceived XD

Studies have shown that the name we are given can influence our personality traits. People named ...... are generally seen as confident, outgoing, and charismatic. They’re natural leaders who enjoy being in the spotlight and inspiring others. They’re also known for their creativity, intelligence, and sense of humor.

Interestingly, the name /......has been found to have a positive impact on career success. A study conducted by LinkedIn found that people with the name Tony were more likely to hold executive positions and have higher salaries compared to those with other names. This could be due to the perception of Tony as a strong and capable name, leading to more opportunities and success in the workplace.

Also in before someone gonna say name doesn't matter then imagine this guy name Ranjeet Harpinder instead of Alain Delon.

Yes I am looking at you @Beastimmung

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Debetro, Xangsane and 2 others
You have every good trait in the book yet you make 1 post per hour on an incel forum what gave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Animal, reddotguy and 10 others

When people know my name they based off my whole personality on that, good shit that my English name is high trust NT extroverted, and my asian name reminding people of Samurai.
Is Jonah a mogger name?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tren_31 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You have every good trait in the book yet you make 1 post per hour on an incel forum what gave

I am failing in life because I browse .org everywhere I go, even while walking accross the street.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
"Lawrence" Chan.

portrait-asian-nerdy-man-attractive-positive-close-up-98609892.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman
that’s why the name “chad” strikes fear in the hearts of many incels

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bitches said to me mine sounds manly and they took the train ro meet me.

• Love it
If @RAMU KAKA was named @Abdul MIYA instead he would be rotting in my ignores.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

people used to make fun of my name cause it sounds like a moan
it's ian but pronounced like yan here
people in school would go like "yANN-" loud af and embarass me
i need to chnage my name asap ngl

people used to make fun of my name cause it sounds like a moan
it's ian but pronounced like yan here
people in school would go like "yANN-" loud af and embarass me
i need to chnage my name asap ngl

Name

rye or Ian, you should be Chadlite with north Atlantic coloring for it to works tbg

Don't have English name
No need for one

• +1

When people know my name they based off my whole personality on that, good shit that my English name sounds Italian is percieved high trust NT extroverted charismatic, and my asian name reminding people of Samurai/Warrior.

Studies have shown that the name we are given can influence our personality traits. People named ...... are generally seen as confident, outgoing, and charismatic. They’re natural leaders who enjoy being in the spotlight and inspiring others. They’re also known for their creativity, intelligence, and sense of humor.

Interestingly, the name /......has been found to have a positive impact on career success. A study conducted by LinkedIn found that people with the name Tony were more likely to hold executive positions and have higher salaries compared to those with other names. This could be due to the perception of Tony as a strong and capable name, leading to more opportunities and success in the workplace.

Also in before someone gonna say name doesn't matter then imagine this guy name Ranjeet Harpinder instead of Alain Delon.

I made a thread on it

Imagine having an anglo germanic name like Harry Goodwins, Saint Laurent, Tyler Burden, Alain Delon, Patrick Schick, Hernán Drago, Dolph Lundgren. You are destined to glory, It's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, aleksander and gigell
I have kind of a curry feminine name, Whenever I just use my initials on dating apps i get way more likes its over

I have a good name but people think I’m autistic and I’m not hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back