Your Own Mother Hates You if You're Ugly

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
As I mentioned in an earlier thread*, I am a Chad. But, I suffer from a bloating disorder that comes and goes throughout the day, and greatly affects my appearance. This means that I sometimes look like a normie, and sometimes I look downright ugly. So, women treat me radically different, depending on my appearance at any given time.

Believe it or not, this also applies to my mother, my own flesh and blood.

I've noticed that she covers up and is always nasty and aggressive towards me when I'm bloated. She acts like this merely because I exist, and nothing I say or do can change her. But when the bloating subsides, and my face looks chiseled, she is all smiles and is pleasant and friendly towards me. She's not even aware of her biased behavior, since it's an instinctual reaction that occurs on a subconscious level.

I've been convinced for a long time now that females are simply hardwired to avoid ugly men, especially men who look like there's something genetically wrong with them (like in my case). Women are like biological robots, or eugenics machines. Avoiding unattractive men is their #1 priority in life, after basic survival. They consider these men a grave threat to the health and well-being of their offspring.

If my own mother is disdainful of my appearance, just imagine what the average foid thinks of me. No wonder I had countless instances throughout my life when I couldn't manage to extract a smile from one, or even get her to treat me like a human being. I likely had been bloated, which made my face not only look ugly, but probably scary to look at.

When I finally came to this realization, I became bitter and hateful towards women. To this day, I struggle to see how I can ever enjoy a relationship with them (even if my bloating disorder magically disappeared tomorrow). I just know too much about them at this point. You can either like women, or you can understand them, but you can't do both. I long for those days, long past, when I was bluepilled and ignorant of what makes foids tick.

The cultural Marxist vermin on the left has spent the last 80 years trying to convince men to believe the exact opposite of what is true. They've spread lies and propaganda designed to confuse and deceive men. One of the biggest lies they've propagated is that "women don't care about looks" (when it's ALL they care about). They spread this lie so thoroughly that it became conventional wisdom, until the advent of the black pill in the last decade or so. But there are 3 things that are not long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

* https://looksmax.org/threads/bloating-has-destroyed-my-life.442640/#post-7319063

Yeah, I know,
"Dnt read". So, don't waste your breath typing that. I did it for you.

Here, I even accompanied it with the gif you were probably going to post. Happy?

View attachment 1695490187897.webp

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, BigLooks22, ReinerGeist1 and 21 others
As I mentioned in an earlier thread*, I am a Chad. But, I suffer from a bloating disorder that comes and goes throughout the day, and greatly affects my appearance
Holy smoke. the coping delusional greycels would make up anything. im chad bro (in my head) but i suffer from non-specific bloat disorder:lul:

take your meds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, niggacum492139, Lautrec and 29 others
Holy smoke. the coping delusional greycels would make up anything. im chad bro but i suffer from bloat disorder:lul:

take your meds
Not only but you really have to be a subhumanic genetic wise for your mother to hate you for being ugly

There's a reason the term "a face only a mother could love" exists, it's basically impossible or super rare for you to hate your own genes, as it's unnatural, unless you're mentally ill

JFL if you think your momma hates you for being ugly

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, humanoidsub7, Ark and 5 others
You are probably a boneless joke

“Muh im chad bro is just that I consumed sodium before”

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Nigga thinks he in a lookism anime

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, BigLooks22, blite and 8 others

delusion level above 1000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and alriodai
your stupid as fuck, a mother will love you even if your ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EvCu65, skeet, TheDragon and 4 others
Not only but you really have to be a subhumanic genetic wise for your mother to hate you for being ugly

There's a reason the term "a face only a mother could love" exists, it's basically impossible or super rare for you to hate your own genes, as it's unnatural, unless you're mentally ill

idk
i didnt read the rest after that delusional nonsense in the first sentence

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
idk
i didnt read the rest after that delusional nonsense in the first sentence
some schizo rambling
he can't even make the difference between actual bloating and BF% difference which change over a long period of time (eating or not eating) and him having/not having hollow cheeks in lighting and confusing it for bloating

Chad on Mercury.

yeh thats why their are so many reports of women trying to drop off their aspie babies

• +1
Reactions: blite, humanoidsub7 and Part-Time Chad
yeh thats why their are so many reports of women trying to drop off their aspie babies
im takiing about mothers who always loved and cared for there child. Not asshole mothers that were shit all way along

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Holy smoke. the coping delusional greycels would make up anything. im chad bro (in my head) but i suffer from non-specific bloat disorder:lul:

take your meds
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Read the link to my bloating thread. Then, I'll give you permission to run your mouth.

Oh, and btw, I've been on this forum longer than you have. The difference is I don't shitpost to run up my numbers. My posts are quality.

You are probably a boneless joke

“Muh im chad bro is just that I consumed sodium before”
Employ your limited I.Q. to read my bloating thread first. Then, you can have an opinion.

She loves you generally, but when you become ugly due to a bloating disorder, her subconscious instincts will kick in and treat you with disdain. It's one of the blackest black pills, not that I'd expect you brainlets to understand this.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bradpittshairline
some schizo rambling
he can't even make the difference between actual bloating and BF% difference which change over a long period of time (eating or not eating) and him having/not having hollow cheeks in lighting and confusing it for bloating
You're an idiot. I DO distinguish between bloating and body fat percentage. I'm known for preaching this, genius. Tell me something I don't actually know.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I swear, I feel like I'm trying to educate a bunch of toddlers on the basic facts of life on this forum. Gaslighting and ad hominem attacks are the order of the day in here.

• +1
Read every pixel. can confirm. true and brutal.

my brother brutally Mogs me. (we're both same height, his face is good and mine is ratmaxxed )
and though he behaves like a pig, failed school and now drives cab, whereas I am always nice and did crazy well at school, in day to day interactions my mother always favours my brother. :(

there really is no escape from blackpill. If you're ever with other human beings, looks are going to matter a lot.
The only times I feel free from it are when I'm just alone, surrounded with only inanimate objects or non-animal life. The dirt beneath my shoes doesn't care about my looks. It will devour me, my gl brother and all the chads the same way and it feels somewhat comforting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, zura, humanoidsub7 and 5 others

my brother brutally Mogs me. (we're both same height, his face is good and mine is ratmaxxed )
and though he behaves like a pig, failed school and now drives cab, whereas I am always nice and did crazy well at school, in day to day interactions my mother always favours my brother. :(

there really is no escape from blackpill. If you're ever with other human beings, looks are going to matter a lot.
The only times I feel free from it are when I'm just alone, surrounded with only inanimate objects or non-animal life. The dirt beneath my shoes doesn't care about my looks. It will devour me, my gl brother and all the chads the same way and it feels somewhat comforting.
Same here. I have a Chad brother, who's fucked hundreds of foids throughout his life. The only difference between us is that I bloat (which obscures my bones and distorts my facial features) and he doesn't.

• +1

same

• So Sad
they dump them because they dont have the money to take care of them jfl

• Hmm...
None of you fucking idiots know wtf you're talking about. If you lived one day in my shoes you'd understand.
you are not a chad dude. Do you think if a guy like henry cavill, an actual chad, would be bloated, he would be treated as non chad? Jfl.

you are not a chad dude. Do you think if a guy like henry cavill, an actual chad, would be bloated, he would be treated as non chad? Jfl.
I am not a Chad when I'm bloated; only when it subsides. Again, read my thread that I linked. You might learn something.

I am not a Chad when I'm bloated; only when it subsides. Again, read my thread that I linked. You might learn something.
no u tard u r not a chad debloat, thats what u dont understand.

no u tard u r not a chad debloat, thats what u dont understand.
Read my bloating thread that I linked, or stfu, because you're utterly unqualified to argue with me otherwise.

Read my bloating thread that I linked, or stfu, because you're utterly unqualified to argue with me otherwise.
its pic or larp my man im not reading anything else from u cause u r being delusional

its pic or larp my man im not reading anything else from u cause u r being delusional
Not revealing my identity, dummy. And why the fuck would I larp about being ugly due to bloating??

Last edited:
dnrd but truly over

As I mentioned in an earlier thread*, I am a Chad. But, I suffer from a bloating disorder that comes and goes throughout the day, and greatly affects my appearance. This means that I sometimes look like a normie, and sometimes I look downright ugly. So, women treat me radically different, depending on my appearance at any given time.

Believe it or not, this also applies to my mother, my own flesh and blood.

I've noticed that she covers up and is always nasty and aggressive towards me when I'm bloated. She acts like this merely because I exist, and nothing I say or do can change her. But when the bloating subsides, and my face looks chiseled, she is all smiles and is pleasant and friendly towards me. She's not even aware of her biased behavior, since it's an instinctual reaction that occurs on a subconscious level.

I've been convinced for a long time now that females are simply hardwired to avoid ugly men, especially men who look like there's something genetically wrong with them (like in my case). Women are like biological robots, or eugenics machines. Avoiding unattractive men is their #1 priority in life, after basic survival. They consider these men a grave threat to the health and well-being of their offspring.

If my own mother is disdainful of my appearance, just imagine what the average foid thinks of me. No wonder I had countless instances throughout my life when I couldn't manage to extract a smile from one, or even get her to treat me like a human being. I likely had been bloated, which made my face not only look ugly, but probably scary to look at.

When I finally came to this realization, I became bitter and hateful towards women. To this day, I struggle to see how I can ever enjoy a relationship with them (even if my bloating disorder magically disappeared tomorrow). I just know too much about them at this point. You can either like women, or you can understand them, but you can't do both. I long for those days, long past, when I was bluepilled and ignorant of what makes foids tick.

The cultural Marxist vermin on the left has spent the last 80 years trying to convince men to believe the exact opposite of what is true. They've spread lies and propaganda designed to confuse and deceive men. One of the biggest lies they've propagated is that "women don't care about looks" (when it's ALL they care about). They spread this lie so thoroughly that it became conventional wisdom, until the advent of the black pill in the last decade or so. But there are 3 things that are not long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

* https://looksmax.org/threads/bloating-has-destroyed-my-life.442640/#post-7319063

Yeah, I know,
"Dnt read". So, don't waste your breath typing that. I did it for you.

Here, I even accompanied it with the gif you were probably going to post. Happy?

View attachment 2447881
Stop yapping man

I can guarantee op looks like shit even when “debloated”. Pics or gtfo

Translation: You're too low I.Q. for reading comprehension. Got it.
that disorder you got must have you looking like a drowned inflated corpse if people treat you that much differently when active, brutal...

I think some may looking at animals. Female animals many times will reject offspring they see as defective. Society puts big pressure on human mothers not to do that.

that disorder you got must have you looking like a drowned inflated corpse if people treat you that much differently when active, brutal...
Yes, I admit I look like there's something wrong with me when my bloating flares up. It's a step beyond just being "ugly". At least ugly guys look normal. I don't.

isn’t it fixable like surgery or sth

My mother hates me, but because she's an evil bitch not because I'm ugly

No. It's internal, probably on a genetic level.
There is no gene for extreme constant bloating. Your body is constantly stressed, inflamed, stocking up on water. If inflammation is the concern you may want to look into your biofilm, fungi and parasites wreak havoc on your body and if the enteric nervous system (your gut, aka the second brain) is constantly irritated it will make the decision to force your body stock up on water. Bloating is a very common candida overgrowth symptom. Try NAC, kills all inflammation in your body, destroys the biofilm, if you feel better after NAC due to biofilms getting destroyed hop on oregano oil with high carvacrol concentration, usually treatment takes a few weeks or months depending on how mature your biofilms are. If you're concerned about NAC's downregulation of p53 protein which controls cancer growth you may want to add black seed oil into the mix to negate that. The doctors out there are extremely incompetent because they have expertise in only one field, that is a grave mistake as a doctor should understand every field for effective treatment, there are very few doctors out there who understand the human body as a whole. Hope this helps your attempts of overcoming incelitis

"Using make-up tricks straight out of Hollywood, the scientist put bloody and gruesome scars on each volunteer’s left cheek. She showed each volunteer the new “scar” with a small hand-held mirror and then put the mirror away.

The researcher’s final step in each cubicle was to tell each volunteer that she needed to put some finishing powder on his or her scar to prevent it from smearing. In reality, she used a tissue to wipe off the scar. The volunteers, however, believed they still had scars on their faces. Each volunteer was then sent out into the waiting rooms of different medical offices with instructions to notice how strangers in the office responded to the scar.

After the appointed time, all ten volunteers returned with the same report. They noticed that strangers were more rude to them, less kind to them, and stared at their “scar.”

There is no gene for extreme constant bloating. Your body is constantly stressed, inflamed, stocking up on water. If inflammation is the concern you may want to look into your biofilm, fungi and parasites wreak havoc on your body and if the enteric nervous system (your gut, aka the second brain) is constantly irritated it will make the decision to force your body stock up on water. Bloating is a very common candida overgrowth symptom. Try NAC, kills all inflammation in your body, destroys the biofilm, if you feel better after NAC due to biofilms getting destroyed hop on oregano oil with high carvacrol concentration, usually treatment takes a few weeks or months depending on how mature your biofilms are. If you're concerned about NAC's downregulation of p53 protein which controls cancer growth you may want to add black seed oil into the mix to negate that. The doctors out there are extremely incompetent because they have expertise in only one field, that is a grave mistake as a doctor should understand every field for effective treatment, there are very few doctors out there who understand the human body as a whole. Hope this helps your attempts of overcoming incelitis
I've had intermittent "bloating" since I was a child. Could Candida have been in my body that long?

Also, "bloating" is a bit of a misnomer. When I "bloat", 3 things happen to my facial appearance:

1) It gets distended (larger)
2) It gets distorted (features change shape/form)
3) It gets discolored (turns greenish/bluish/greyish)

chad in africa maybe

I've had intermittent "bloating" since I was a child. Could Candida have been in my body that long?

Also, "bloating" is a bit of a misnomer. When I "bloat", 3 things happen to my facial appearance:

1) It gets distended (larger)
2) It gets distorted (features change shape/form)
3) It gets discolored (turns greenish/bluish/greyish)
If you are immunocompromised fungi can be in your body for a very long time since they're hidden from the immune system by the biofilm. Fungi are also the root cause of possible autoimmune diseases which could cause the bloating, they're the cause of aging and basically any other disease you can imagine. I would definitely check your microbiome out if your gastroenterologist found that you have some "allergies" which are, again, potentially caused by fungi overgrowth, although that would be accompanied by other symptoms such as regular sinus and lung infections, brain fog, or in severe cases brain damage accompanied by neuroinflammation, compromised endocrine system and general DNA damage causing poor genetic expression. Considering the fact you were diagnosed with certain allergies, were you put on anti-histamines?