Your Own Mother Hates You if You're Ugly

If you are immunocompromised fungi can be in your body for a very long time since they're hidden from the immune system by the biofilm. Fungi are also the root cause of possible autoimmune diseases which could cause the bloating, they're the cause of aging and basically any other disease you can imagine. I would definitely check your microbiome out if your gastroenterologist found that you have some "allergies" which are, again, potentially caused by fungi overgrowth, although that would be accompanied by other symptoms such as regular sinus and lung infections, brain fog, or in severe cases brain damage accompanied by neuroinflammation, compromised endocrine system and general DNA damage causing poor genetic expression. Considering the fact you were diagnosed with certain allergies, were you put on anti-histamines?
No, I was not put on antihistamines, but I've taken over-the-counter drugs, like Benadryl. Haven't noticed if it had any impact of my bloating, though.

accompanied by other symptoms such as regular sinus and lung infections, brain fog

I definitely get brain fog regularly, but I haven't gotten sinus congestion in a couple of years now, for some reason.

No, I was not put on antihistamines, but I've taken over-the-counter drugs, like Benadryl. Haven't noticed if it had any impact of my bloating, though.

accompanied by other symptoms such as regular sinus and lung infections, brain fog

I definitely get brain fog regularly, but I haven't gotten sinus congestion in a couple of years now, for some reason.
Previous sinus infections may be a sign that you had a really active infection back in the days and that some opportunistic fungi may have been expanding during that period.

During the NAC treatment, though, I would be somewhat wary and take a little dose at first as sometimes people report that it causes increased histamine release, or maybe people simply misinterpreted a Herxheimer reaction caused by candida die-off which causes somewhat nasty effects during treatment since your body has to process all of that fungus out of your body.

Do you have any gastrointestinal symptoms like constipation, stomach bloating or pain? Any really prominent health issues in your lifetime?

Do you have any gastrointestinal symptoms like constipation, stomach bloating or pain? Any really prominent health issues in your lifetime?
I get gas a lot, and I get bloated throughout my entire body, from my scalp and head, all the way down to my ankles and feet.

I also get diarrhea regularly, along with normal stools.

I suffer from asthma, allergies (dairy, dust mites, slightly grass, egg whites [?]), depression, anxiety, and I think I may also be slightly on the Asperger's spectrum, though I've never been diagnosed with it.

I get gas a lot, and I get bloated throughout my entire body, from my scalp and head, all the way down to my ankles and feet.

I also get diarrhea regularly, along with normal stools.

I suffer from asthma, allergies (dairy, dust mites, slightly grass, egg whites [?]), depression, anxiety, and I think I may also be slightly on the Asperger's spectrum, though I've never been diagnosed with it.
All of these sound extremely close to fungi related problems, Aspergillus fungi also causes autism and is sometimes reversed by taking antifungals.

Do you have any postural problems like scoliosis? Neuroinflammation from disorders such as Aspergers, MS, ALS, Alzherimer's, Parkinson's could potentially cause neuromuscular problems like twitching, cause postural imbalance and give you scoliosis in the developing stages. All of these have direct links to fungal infections, I suspect this is the reason women have 4 times more occurring MS than men as 75% of them will have a yeast infection at least once in their lifetime

Do you get cavities often?

Asthma, depression and anxiety also often reported to be cured after hopping on NAC protocol.
Gas, diarrhea, bloating through out entire body, very common symptoms of Candida overgrowth.

I experienced something very similar during times when the infection was in the active stage although I did not track if my bloat was cyclic or constant

Do you have any postural problems like scoliosis?
No, nothing of the kind.
Do you get cavities often?
Sometimes, but I haven't been to the dentist since before Covid, and I don't feel I have more than 1 or 2 cavities.
All of these sound extremely close to fungi related problems, Aspergillus fungi also causes autism and is sometimes reversed by taking antifungals.
Which type of doctor would prescribe antifungals, and is it a lifelong treatment, or one-time?

No, nothing of the kind.

Sometimes, but I haven't been to the dentist since before Covid, and I don't feel I have more than 1 or 2 cavities.

Which type of doctor would prescribe antifungals, and is it a lifelong treatment, or one-time?
Usually one could get a prescription from their GP for general purposes or Dermatologist/Podiatrist if skin/nails are affected

Guys behind the Cosmic Death Fungus concept made an extremely tight protocol that requires no prescription

The 3 main components, being: NAC, oregano oil pills and black seed oil, very potent antifungals

NAC shown to be potent for biofilm disruption

Oregano oil shown to be a potent antifungal, killing up to 99.9% in a given biofilm, completely inhibits Candida growth

The dosages are talked about in the CDF pdf, they also migrated from image boards to reddit on r/cosmicdeathfungus so you could discuss with them in case you have some questions, they created the protocol and may give you some answers to questions you have

The treatment could potentially need to be done only once and then occasionally maintained as to not let your gut microflora go, you'd generally have to avoid any kinds of mold, foods with yeast like bread or beer, breaking that once in a while when going out to socialize for example wouldn't cause much damage though

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Glad someone picked up on this. Talk to a girl with your face debloated then talk to her 3 days later with your face bloated or stuffed and the treatments gonna be different, shit should be water tho

No, nothing of the kind.

Also, looking at your past threads, you've mentioned that your mother has red hair. Berbers, the pharaohs of Egypt, have migrated from Egypt and basically are the foundation of modern Europe's population, Red hair is linked to breakages in the genome that leaves you susceptible to fungal infections that practically annihilate your body, I also have red hair, so anyone carrying the red hair gene is most likely under threat of infections that are potentially life changing, if not fatal. I am extremely confident that this protocol will solve your problem.

Also, looking at your past threads, you've mentioned that your mother has red hair. Berbers, the pharaohs of Egypt, have migrated from Egypt and basically are the foundation of modern Europe's population, Red hair is linked to breakages in the genome that leaves you susceptible to fungal infections that practically annihilate your body, I also have red hair, so anyone carrying the red hair gene is most likely under threat of infections that are potentially life changing, if not fatal.
Great. We lost the genetic lottery.
I am extremely confident that this protocol will solve your problem.
I sure hope so. Thanks.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread*, I am a Chad. But, I suffer from a bloating disorder that comes and goes throughout the day, and greatly affects my appearance. This means that I sometimes look like a normie, and sometimes I look downright ugly. So, women treat me radically different, depending on my appearance at any given time.

Believe it or not, this also applies to my mother, my own flesh and blood.

I've noticed that she covers up and is always nasty and aggressive towards me when I'm bloated. She acts like this merely because I exist, and nothing I say or do can change her. But when the bloating subsides, and my face looks chiseled, she is all smiles and is pleasant and friendly towards me. She's not even aware of her biased behavior, since it's an instinctual reaction that occurs on a subconscious level.

I've been convinced for a long time now that females are simply hardwired to avoid ugly men, especially men who look like there's something genetically wrong with them (like in my case). Women are like biological robots, or eugenics machines. Avoiding unattractive men is their #1 priority in life, after basic survival. They consider these men a grave threat to the health and well-being of their offspring.

If my own mother is disdainful of my appearance, just imagine what the average foid thinks of me. No wonder I had countless instances throughout my life when I couldn't manage to extract a smile from one, or even get her to treat me like a human being. I likely had been bloated, which made my face not only look ugly, but probably scary to look at.

When I finally came to this realization, I became bitter and hateful towards women. To this day, I struggle to see how I can ever enjoy a relationship with them (even if my bloating disorder magically disappeared tomorrow). I just know too much about them at this point. You can either like women, or you can understand them, but you can't do both. I long for those days, long past, when I was bluepilled and ignorant of what makes foids tick.

The cultural Marxist vermin on the left has spent the last 80 years trying to convince men to believe the exact opposite of what is true. They've spread lies and propaganda designed to confuse and deceive men. One of the biggest lies they've propagated is that "women don't care about looks" (when it's ALL they care about). They spread this lie so thoroughly that it became conventional wisdom, until the advent of the black pill in the last decade or so. But there are 3 things that are not long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

* https://looksmax.org/threads/bloating-has-destroyed-my-life.442640/#post-7319063

Yeah, I know,
"Dnt read". So, don't waste your breath typing that. I did it for you.

Here, I even accompanied it with the gif you were probably going to post. Happy?

View attachment 2447881
Bloating disorder ? Nah nigga u just cant put down the fork u fatty

You obviously don't get it. I get bloated regardless of my weight.
The fatter u are the worse the bloating gets
When i was 20%+ bodyfat my face looked like moon bloated