Your personality will not change...

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
You will always remain the quiet "Non NT" introvert... There are no personality changes as it's mostly genetic (incl. looks) and it's way too late...

Stop coping with NTmaxxing! There is no light for you!

Note: I skimmed through the studies, feel free to prove me wrong as I need to cope!

The only NTmaxxing is looksmaxxing, let this motivate you. This is common knowledge to most people though!
You also have no issues online behind a screen because your face & height are not seen, I wonder why!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel, Danish_Retard and 11 others
No NTmaxxing for my recessed chin over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Interesting. My natural personality is very NT and funny but I became introverted in my teen years because I became ugly. Wonder if I can ever get my real personality back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apathy, p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and 8 others
NT = another indicator of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: med and Deleted member 51465
Damn but thanks at least now I 100% know I should give up

• +1
No NTmaxxing for my recessed chin over
Try to fix it as soon as possible. I realized i'm "non nt" because of my failos. I need to fix them asap (LOOKSMAXXING) not "ntmaxxing"
Interesting. My natural personality is very NT and funny but I became introverted in my teen years because I became ugly. Wonder if I can ever get my real personality back
u probably could tbh, because u were once very nt
Damn but thanks at least now I 100% know I should give up
No, keep looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, GabachoCopium, reddotguy and 1 other person
use drugs for low inhib

• +1
True, even if you ever ascend, you'd still feel like an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: med and Deleted member 51465
The study says you can change your personality though. Although it’s hard.

“Previous research has suggested that while our personalities can change, it's not an easy undertaking”

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Annihilator and Deleted member 51465
You will always remain the quiet "Non NT" introvert... There are no personality changes as it's mostly genetic (incl. looks) and it's way too late...

Note: I skimmed through the studies, feel free to prove me wrong as I need to cope!

The only NTmaxxing is looksmaxxing, let this motivate you. This is common knowledge to most people though!
You also have no issues online behind a screen because your face isn't seen, I wonder why!
I hated school my classmates never let me ntmaxx and became a shy introvert up to 15, now I'm an emotionless introvert. I didn't receive affection by my parents, they never cared. Videogames were my all time cope, I tried to go parties at 16 and sucked.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ascension and Deleted member 51465
same man
my parents tried putting me on anti-depressants bcuz of it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 51465
same man
my parents tried putting me on anti-depressants bcuz of it

It's so brutal when you can't be yourself because of how you look.

I hope you didn't take those pills. Nothing good ever comes of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and CarrotMaxxer
Should i try to change it at 17 with more exposure? do u think it'll work?
Hmmm, I think the best way is just to brute force it for long enough until it you get used to it. So if you’re an introvert, always try to interact with people, speak up ect and over time it should change that aspect.

The issue is that even though you could potentially change it. It gets much harder after childhood. Our childhood is probably as important as genes in terms of personality.

• +1
Hmmm, I think the best way is just to brute force it for long enough until it you get used to it. So if you’re an introvert, always try to interact with people, speak up ect and over time it should change that aspect.

The issue is that even though you could potentially change it. It gets much harder after childhood. Our childhood is probably as important as genes in terms of personality.
But even my personality changed from a kid/early teen to now, and I can’t figure out why tbh

• +1
perosnality dont matter

• +1
guess what it changed

I was very popular in primary

• +1

You also have no issues online behind a screen because your face & height are not seen, I wonder why!
You can not change your personality long term, but you can definitely change it short term. You can make it more accessible for slaying

• +1
guess what it changed

I was very popular in primary
Ages 5-11? It's more malleable during those ages, my main message is that it's too late for most (99%) to "ntmax" anyway and it's mostly genetic,

Screenshot 2024 03 13 at 21 47 03 University of Calgary

my personality

• +1
once absued dog, forever abused dog

• +1
Retard tier autismo thread

• +1
just an fwi going from an nt normie to nt chad isn't the same thing as if an autisic incel magically became a chad

• +1