Your shoulders must be the biggest thing in your body

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
You don’t even understand why but it just has to. Allahs truth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
@androgenic @Brazitard

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
20221216 122813

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RAMU KAKA, Sigmapsycho and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Sigmapsycho and 7 others
large traps are ugly.
Highest amounts of androgen receptors that’s why it gives ogre chad vibes. Your biacromial width is too low so you can’t afford large traps without looking like a toe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, It'snotover, SteveRogers and 2 others
Highest amounts of androgen receptors that’s why it gives ogre chad vibes. Your biacromial width is too low so you can’t afford large traps without looking like a toe
I have the widest shoulders on the entirety of this website.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Arborist GET A GRIP MAN AND GET A CLEAN SHAVE

iu

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
No check his insta he’s got wider shoulders than everyone r
everyone else in asia doesn't mean much, I live in the tallest part of the tallest country on the globe and still rarely see anyone that's wider.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16371
everyone else in asia doesn't mean much, I live in the tallest part of the tallest country on the globe and still rarely see anyone that's wider.
He’s in America

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16371
my dick twitched a bit...

• Woah
irl he prob looks like a lil twink lmfao hes in reality prob 5'7 if hes saying hes 5'8
He says he is 5’11, realistically he is 5’8-9

View attachment 1999467
@Arborist rate
I will probably grow more with the hgh and androgens since I’m 16
looks good, one issue that you'll have is that your arms will always look thin from the front because your arms aren't pushed against your torso which makes them pop out more, I have this too.

took me a while to realize why people with smaller arms than me look like they've got thicker arms in pictures, but that is mainly what's happening.
Post your 23 inch bidelt
pushing 25.5 right now but I'm midway through bulking and glycogen loaded as fuck.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16371
I got 15 inch shoulders at 15 (gonna turn 16 in a month) is it over for me
It’s not over buddy boyo

It never began

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Cares and Deleted member 16371
It’s not over buddy boyo

It never began
I measured it again and its 44cm but the ruler was bent a bit so I'll say it's 42cm, can I somehow atkesst get to 20 inches if I blast hgh when I have the money? (Probably around 18 age), also Im a twink I'll gymaxx soon

I measured it again and its 44cm but the ruler was bent a bit so I'll say it's 42cm, can I somehow atkesst get to 20 inches if I blast hgh when I have the money? (Probably around 18 age), also Im a twink I'll gymaxx soon
Hgh for 2 years minimum
I have acces to it for 4 years

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Where do you buy it from?
Probably won't have 1k a month to burn on hgh
From a pharmacy with prescription
i burn 800 a month on looksmaxxing

@androgenic @Brazitard
I can achieve that body easily by blasting roids because I don't train for size, only strength, so my size sucks compared to people who only train for Glycogen vs the Myofibril train that I do...

But I manage to be quite big even at 130lbs because of height + frame so I'm good.

• +1
From a pharmacy with prescription
i burn 800 a month on looksmaxxing
Can I go to the endrocrinologist with my natty hgh levels? They won't be low but I want more, so I don't think I'd get HGH prescribed by sheer hormone levels.
Or do I have to crash them with something?
I doubt that crashing them after not getting them in the first test and asking a second endrocrinologist will work, as he will probably get informed about my values of my test at the first.

Can I go to the endrocrinologist with my natty hgh levels? They won't be low but I want more, so I don't think I'd get HGH prescribed by sheer hormone levels.
Or do I have to crash them with something?
I doubt that crashing them after not getting them in the first test and asking a second endrocrinologist will work, as he will probably get informed about my values of my test at the first.
How old are you

You don’t even understand why but it just has to. Allahs truth

lets go big kaden mirin the thread
i look like him but sadly hes manlet i mog him

looks good, one issue that you'll have is that your arms will always look thin from the front because your arms aren't pushed against your torso which makes them pop out more, I have this too.

took me a while to realize why people with smaller arms than me look like they've got thicker arms in pictures, but that is mainly what's happening.

pushing 25.5 right now but I'm midway through bulking and glycogen loaded as fuck.

Bruv, what is your biacromial breadth?

I feel like yours would be high and on top of that you are gymmaxxed too.