Your SMV can change from country to country depending on what the dominant pheno is there

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I am starting to believe that someone with Chadlite SMV in a location where their pheno is the dominant pheno may not necessarily have Chadlite SMV in a location where their pheno is not the dominant pheno.
For this theory I am specifically talking about different locations of white people, having a higher SMV in an ethnic country is meaningless and I am not counting exotic halo of whites in Latin countries (whether this actually exists I don't know)

A trait that's common to the British Isles are narrow palates which can fuck up the growth pattern of the face and lead to a lot of ugly people in the population but for the people who inherit some narrow traits (eg. predator IPD) but keep a good palate width, they can turn out attractive if they have good forward growth since their narrower pheno helps them avoid the short face look that failos slavs for example.

When I went on student nights out or was in areas with lots of teenagers, nearly all of the Chadlites had the same facial growth pattern.
They had forward maxillas but their faces where on the narrower side. Chads had forward growth and width but are too rare to be worth mentioning.

When I went out in a European city last week, I met a couple of English guys and one of them had the exact pheno that does well in Ireland and would give him Chadlite SMV. He was with a prettyboy with Beestung lips that was too faggy looking for club slaying imo.
There were not that many opportunities to talk to foids since foids barely go on nights out now but he was giga NT and approached a few foids did not pull
He didn't try kiss any of them but on a night out in Ireland a girl would make things easy for him which did not appear to happen here

I may be drawing too many conclusions from not seeing any girls jumping on his dick on just one night out but it did make me think that even if I had a non deformed maxilla post surgery it would not be enough to put me into the realm of Chadlite SMV in Euro countries therefore attempting to slay in Euro countries at any point in future would be a waste of time.

I also met some Australian guys and instantly upon seeing them I knew they were not mainland Euro, they also possessed the narrow phenotype
The Anglosphere really is connected by our facial traits
The facial width was something like this but ratios weren't as aesthetic

Whereas mainland Euros tend to have phenos more like this with less likelyhood of deformities from narrow palates but it seems to correlate with them looking more bland looking and higher trust/ less predator-like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Oberyn, Erik-Jón and 3 others
Another day of saluting op for his high IQ threads 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 16369
The european chad example you gave looks anglo saxon.

Another day of saluting op for his high IQ threads 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
I have more threads in the works but forum is not allowing me to post pics/ it's taking me like 5 attempts to paste
The european chad example you gave looks anglo saxon.
I disagree and I was not using him as an example of Chad but someone with proper development that looks very unremarkable

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Erik-Jón and currylightskin
I have more threads in the works but forum is not allowing me to post pics/ it's taking me like 5 attempts to paste

I disagree and I was not using him as an example of Chad but someone with proper development that looks very unremarkable
Bro, it's literally the anglo phenotype. My family on my dad's side (they're anglo) have this phenotype
373825 1
3031114 1660575865128

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Bottom guy looks visibly mainland either eastern germanic/western slavic like @Anstrum95 nation. He wouldn’t pass as western Euro like UK or French ppl
I thought that too but he has lots of traits similar to anglo saxons. If he had a taller chin and slightly narrower skull, he'd be classic anglo looking.

BJ has a longer face than guy at the bottom

If he was 30 years younger and not obese he’d probably look decent
Yeah, his main problem is dogshit skin.

The male advantage Is around the corner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Have you ever tried slaying abroad OP? Ireland is one of the worst countries in the world for women I imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back