you're not a mentalcel, you're a voicecel

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
the reason dudes that have your looks level have sex and you don't is not "muh NT", its becase they have a good voice and you sound like a faggot. if you had a chad voice, girls would put more effort into the convo, instead of walking away bored.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, audreyen, Deleted member 4671 and 23 others
dude you have the weirdest posts ever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 5145, audreyen and 14 others
hi, looksmaxers. Its the cel, im voicecel.........

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5145 and 14 others
Jfl don't worry bro

My voice Mogd the whole grade so debunked tbh

I have a deep voice and I'm literally diagnosed with antisocial disorder. Jfl at this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, PYT and MansNotHot
dude you have the weirdest posts ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, PYT, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I have a deep voice and I'm literally diagnosed with antisocial disorder. Jfl at this thread.
you're ugly fuck though, so it doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Need2Ascend, PYT and 4 others
Yes there’s some other factors besides looks, face is most important but height comes dangerously close. Dick size, voice, etc. all come into account as well. SO MUCH SO THAT YOU CAN ASCEND IF YOU HAVE 90TH PERCENTILE IN THOSE FIELDS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, wristcel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4464, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
another wake up call blackpill from you. if your voice doesn't drown out everyone else's you are a voicecel.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
I am a facecel

thanks god i got a sexy fucking voice
EVERY fucking place i go people ( mainly women ) talk about my voice, not ironically if i didnt have a deep voice i'd be a fucking incel by now

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Azoriko, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
I have a deep voice but it doesn't do much. It's more like a multiplier to your already good social success but doesn't do much if you don't have any already.

Squeaky voice is a looksmin though but deep voice is just a small plus.

EVERY fucking place i go people ( mainly women ) talk about my voice, not ironically if i didnt have a deep voice i'd be a fucking incel by now
This is what i mean. If you have people talking about you often you already have that success and the voice improves on that.
If you're socially retarded at best somebody gets startled when you start talking with a deep voice and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
OP has a point. A deep non nasally voice halos everything that comes out of your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PYT
how 2 deepen my voice pinkwellbro

• +1
Reactions: PYT
unironically my voice couldn’t deviate any further from the norm it’s too high pitched/slow to form coherent sentences

not only that but I’m a turbo manlet with shit collagen due to bad diet/habits that could’ve been prevented in my childhood

otherwise I look like a kid perhaps slightly above average just slightly

it’s over @personalityinkwell thoughts?!

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
unironically my voice couldn’t deviate any further from the norm it’s too high pitched/slow to form coherent sentences

not only that but I’m a turbo manlet with shit collagen due to bad diet/habits that could’ve been preventedin my childhood

it’s over @personalityinkwell thoughts?!
over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
no looksmax for your voice :cry:

hard to imagine you as a voicecel when you have this girl as your avi

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
the reason dudes that have your looks level have sex and you don't is not "muh NT", its becase they have a good voice and you sound like a faggot. if you had a chad voice, girls would put more effort into the convo, instead of walking away bored.
people used to say I have an accent. stressed me out thinking about it but it never stopped me from making friends or dating.
But I know a few legit chad's (popular in school get lots of girls) and they all have something unique about their voice - not just that it's deep but something else to it I can't describe that is unique along side just a deep voice. I've tried to imitate it by speaking slow, confident, short&neutral thoughts, and sort of loud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7012
Don't forget the accentpill

Ethnic accent is failo, british accent is halo

Deep voice + british accent = "charismatic, eloquent speaker"