You‘re not taking looksmaxxing serious if you don‘t tan (as a white guy)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
A healthy tan can make a night and day difference, literally. Your skin has the largest surface area. It makes you look 10x healthier, more masculine and leaner. If you’re light blonde or even ginger, you might also take MT2 (and tan)

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 5522, Darkstrand and 16 others
you aren't looksmaxxing if you aren't doing the bare minimum, lifting, tanning etc

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Darkstrand, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
Legit, whenever i look at mirror and have lighting which give me tan looking skin i look better (not to mention i dont have light eyes halo which im getting under natural lighting, but in natural lighting my skin looks white like paper).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, PYT, Bewusst and 1 other person
GTL was the beginning

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Legit, whenever i look at mirror and have lighting which give me tan looking skin i look better (not to mention i dont have light eyes halo which im getting under natural lighting, but in natural lighting my skin looks white like paper).
you have brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, PYT, Deleted member 5818 and 6 others
you have brown eyes?
Blue, im just talking that in darker lighting where im getting tan looking skin my eyes brightness is way worse and it doesnt halo me that much as in natural or white lighting.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5818
Blue, im just talking that in darker lighting where im getting tan looking skin my eyes brightness is way worse and it doesnt halo me that much as in natural or white lighting.
you should efron max, you guys have similar eye statistics if i remember, right?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and needsolution
you should efron max, you guys have similar eye statistics if i remember, right?
very similar but i guess you are talking about another user, i never compared my stats with Efron on here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Just get skin cancer theory

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 1973, Schönling and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
You're not taking looksmax seriously if you're not wearing sunscreen(as a man)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Arkantos, Bewusst and 1 other person
I'm going to the tanning salon for 15 minutes sessions since late September. I wouldn't recommend it to young people as it ages the skin, and you have that feeling of "burning" skin after your session. It can't be good for the skin. You should use it only if you're at the end of your "youth", so basically don't do that unless you are at least 25 years old if not 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Downloadfile 40 4734222650316

Look at this untanned pale subhuman

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
tanning is cope and causes premature aging.

Attachments

• DB654B17-42FE-4EEC-944F-BB4C5F680B61.jpeg
    DB654B17-42FE-4EEC-944F-BB4C5F680B61.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 133
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
TANNING IS THE MOST LEGIT LOOKSMAX EVER

20201002 010353
1c1f5dae25cbffb387ee826ef93100ad

☝☝☝

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Bewusst
You're not taking looksmax seriously if you're not wearing sunscreen(as a man)
Never used sunscreen in my life; blackpill me why should I

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
Never used sunscreen in my life; blackpill me why should I

Sun is the main factor in skin aging.
Using sunscreen prevents expression marks on the skin.
Prevents skin cancer.
If you are white it is mandatory, whites suffer more with aging

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Schizoidcel, Carl-o and 2 others

Sun is the main factor in skin aging.
Using sunscreen prevents expression marks on the skin.
Prevents skin cancer.
If you are white it is mandatory, whites suffer more with aging
How do i get the tan with sun screen btw? 25 years and never used it :-/ what should I use? Protection 30?

How do i get the tan with sun screen btw? 25 years and never used it :-/ what should I use? Protection 30?
Not this afternoon to start using.
The difference between 30 and 60 is not very big.
stay tuned to the right amount and pass again every 3 hours.
Take a look at youtube videos

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Copé
you only need tan if you are blonde jfl
Studies showed that skin glow(aka beta carotene etc.) makes a men more attractive not tanning

Copé
Studies showed that skin glow(aka beta carotene etc.) makes a men more attractive not tanning
I swear i missed you, welcome back

• Love it
I forgot to add that it kills bloat too (water retention)

Copé
Bullshit. Pale looks sick, regardless of hair color. I already mentioned MT2 for light-haired guys (since it also darkens hair to some extent). I look 10x better with a tan and other people I know do too

even for ethnics. retards think getting whiter looks better but it makes you look sickly

• +1
Bullshit. Pale looks sick, regardless of hair color. I already mentioned MT2 for light-haired guys (since it also darkens hair to some extent). I look 10x better with a tan and other people I know do too
yeah pure fucking white skin looks trash but ive never met a guy that has a fucking wall color
might cuz i stay at an ethnic subhuman city

also doing tanbeds as a guy is gay as shit

• Hmm...
yeah pure fucking white skin looks trash but ive never met a guy that has a fucking wall color
might cuz i stay at an ethnic subhuman city
If I stay inside all day I become pale eventually and it looks like trash, especially in natural lighting

• So Sad
I don't tan, im white as milk and noticed tret gives you just the right amount of red that you don't really need anything else. I would need to be extremely desperate for low class pussy to get myself a tan, i'd rather get an asian bugwoman that will worship my skin as it is.
My plan is to get rid of jews and degenerates and watch pale skin reclaim it's rightful place in the sexual marketplace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Maxim
lol @ all the sunscreen copers, self-tanner exists for a reason. literally no excuses for not tanning and enhancing your skin tone.

Just get skin cancer theory
Can't even happen you can tan using MT2 with as little as 5 minutes in the sun. Just rot as a pale piece of shit theory

Rtt + softmaxes are literally the mimum for a gain of about 1psl

this might be a retarded question but idk much about skin/tanning
can you tan naturally without aging your skin excessively? like using sunscreen idk