You're simply not meant to slay and live the stereotypical chad lifestyle post-20

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Most of my irl normie friends are around my age bracket, in-between 16-22/23 yrs old, but I have one friend in particular who is 27...

Most of my friends are already talking about not drinking all the time anymore, not slaying and partying all the time anymore, take in mind that I'm talking about zoomers who take a shit-ton of drugs and go to parties all the time. Still, they're already considering the possibility of stopping with this bohemian lifestyle in order to focus on "more important" things, like getting a college degree, a job or a LTR.

This is the reality for most ppl, you're meant to really live the most of your life during your teen years, not your 20s as some ppl here say. By the time you're 20 there are a shit-ton of things you have to care about, you have to take responsibility... because of that, all my friends talk shit about our 27 yrs old friend behind his back, purely because he's still trynna live without any responsabilities at his age, and all my friends consider him to be kinda childish and immature as a consequence.

It's over if you didn't party during your teen years, it's over if you didn't slay during your teen years, it's over over if you didn't drink alcohol or take drugs during your teen years, it's completely over. You were meant to live the best of your life during that time, but you didn't, and now you're an incel with the mind of a 15 yrs old teen even tho you're almost 30. Nigga, I'll repeat again, it's completely over, you lost an essencial part of your high school years, I lost an essencial part of my high school years and now we're totally fucked. Slay all you want now, fuck 1, 2, 3, maybe 14 different foids, nothing will take all the years you lost back, and you'll have to carry that burden with you for your entire life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Catawampus, Looks234, incel194012940 and 20 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15556, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
bit of a pointless thread - whats to stop you from working all week 9-5 then slaying a girl on a firday night?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 9 others
is that so bad tho? I never even wanted to party a lot or be a degenerate drughead. I just want foids to be mirin when I show up like they did when I was elementary school tbh.

getting wasted all the time sounds awful. quiet peaceful life with regular female attention>>

I think a big reason why a lot of you guys idolize this 'party slayer' lifestyle is because you have no other meaningful interests outside of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Cauã, Mewton and 11 others
bit of a pointless thread - whats to stop you from working all week 9-5 then slaying a girl on a firday night?
In today’s climate, possibly your shitty 9-5.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend
and yeah ditto - I partied a lot during uni and didnt get laid much from it- have more success with women now im older which is all i really care about

9-5 wagecuck cope

If I were single now, I'd be slaying 10x as hard as when I Was 21

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Melo95, thereallegend and 4 others
Amnesia is slaying while being in his 30's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
9-5 wagecuck cope

If I were single now, I'd be slaying 10x as hard as when I Was 21
Amnesia is slaying while being in his 30's
The point is that it's autistic to live this type of life past-20

That's the whole point, NT ppl turn into wagecucks by that age, instagram celebs are not really NT, nor spoiled millionaires

Actual normal ppl live the best of their lives during their teen years, you're an autistic immature human being if you don't conform to that, simply speaking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14478 and Mongrelcel
Projection

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person

That's the whole point, NT ppl turn into wagecucks by that age, instagram celebs are not really NT, nor spoiled millionaires

Actual normal ppl live the best of their lives during their teen years, you're an autistic immature human being if you don't conform to that, simply speaking.
I don't care about actually slaying for the sake of slaying, I only want to slay in order to be normal, but even that is not that normal anymore at my age, even tho it was meant to be a normal thing for me during my teen years, but I didn't slay during my teen years, which makes me not-normal.

Last edited:
Most of my irl normie friends are around my age bracket, in-between 16-22/23 yrs old, but I have one friend in particular who is 27...

Most of my friends are already talking about not drinking all the time anymore, not slaying and partying all the time anymore, take in mind that I'm talking about zoomers who take a shit-ton of drugs and go to parties all the time. Still, they're already considering the possibility of stopping with this bohemian lifestyle in order to focus on "more important" things, like getting a college degree, a job or a LTR.

This is the reality for most ppl, you're meant to really live the most of your life during your teen years, not your 20s as some ppl here say. By the time you're 20 there are a shit-ton of things you have to care about, you have to take responsibility... because of that, all my friends talk shit about our 27 yrs old friend behind his back, purely because he's still trynna live without any responsabilities at his age, and all my friends consider him to be kinda childish and immature as a consequence.

It's over if you didn't party during your teen years, it's over if you didn't slay during your teen years, it's over over if you didn't drink alcohol or take drugs during your teen years, it's completely over. You were meant to live the best of your life during that time, but you didn't, and now you're an incel with the mind of a 15 yrs old teen even tho you're almost 30. Nigga, I'll repeat again, it's completely over, you lost an essencial part of your high school years, I lost an essencial part of my high school years and now we're totally fucked. Slay all you want now, fuck 1, 2, 3, maybe 14 different foids, nothing will take all the years you lost back, and you'll have to carry that burden with you for your entire life.
Absolute nonsense. Leave Brazil and you’ll see this is bullshit lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
they live in a mental cage man, you'll never understand
It's quite easy to understand my mental condition, I'm not that complex of a human being.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608

This is me to a T, and why I'm so broken now

is that so bad tho? I never even wanted to party a lot or be a degenerate drughead. I just want foids to be mirin when I show up like they did when I was elementary school tbh.

getting wasted all the time sounds awful. quiet peaceful life with regular female attention>>

I think a big reason why a lot of you guys idolize this 'party slayer' lifestyle is because you have no other meaningful interests outside of it.
I don't idolize it, just put it as a good thing since society at large decided that partying is a good thing.

First of all everyone follows a different timeline, people develop and peak at different ages, lots of people slaying into their 30s, and finally, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Melo95, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
First of all everyone follows a different timeline, people develop and peak at different ages, lots of people slaying into their 30s, and finally, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK
I care, lived my whole life caring about what other ppl think because I always wanted to be normal, but I was never able to nevertheless.

The whole "don't care about what other ppl think" is a pointless advice, given by ppl who are not treated like weirdos by everyone around them.

I care, lived my whole life caring about what other ppl think because I always wanted to be normal, but I was never able to nevertheless.

The whole "don't care about what other ppl think" is a pointless advice, given by ppl who are not treated like weirdos by everyone around them.
Kid let me give you some advice.

Make money, get jacked, do whatever makes you the most happy, and if someone has a problem with what you do, look them directly in the eyes and laugh as hard as you can until they cower into a little ball, and then walk away and keep doing whatever you want.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16371, Clark69 and 1 other person
Kid let me give you some advice.

Make money, get jacked, do whatever makes you the most happy, and if someone has a problem with what you do, look them directly in the eyes and laugh as hard as you can until they cower into a little ball, and then walk away and keep doing whatever you want.
The only thing that makes me happy is actually being treated like a normal human being.

When ppl don't talk to me like I'm a child in regards to some topics like sex, when people don't expect me to do some random shit out of nowhere, and actually treat me like just another normal zoomer, those are the times that I feel happy.

The only thing that makes me happy is actually being treated like a normal human being.

When ppl don't talk to me like I'm a child in regards to some topics like sex, when people don't expect me to do some random shit out of nowhere, and actually treat me like just another normal zoomer, those are the times that I feel happy.
You need to toughen up mentally. That’s a loser mentality. Those people don’t give a shit about you, never did and never will.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Clark69 and Mongrelcel

One day they’re nice to you so you’re happy. The next day for ANY reason, maybe they’re hungry or hungover or in a bad mood, they’re not nice to you, so you then are unhappy.

do you see the problem? You are putting your happiness in someone else’s hands.

that is extremely stupid. Stop it right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You need to toughen up mentally. That’s a loser mentality. Those people don’t give a shit about you, never did and never will.
Yeah, just how ppl don't give a shit about other ppl either, but everyone still treat almost everyone else as normal, as if they're in the same ground

Only weird ppl are treated like they're somehow less human than others, with ppl acting differently in regards to literally anything when it comes to someone they deem weird

"Being weird" is just a quirky way of saying that you're in some way or another neurodivergent, which means actual neurotypical people will never see past your mental problems.
One day they’re nice to you so you’re happy. The next day for ANY reason, maybe they’re hungry or hungover or in a bad mood, they’re not nice to you, so you then are unhappy.

do you see the problem? You are putting your happiness in someone else’s hands.

that is extremely stupid. Stop it right now.
That's all a cope, we live in a society, you depend on others for everything you like it or not (the whole of society depends on the work of everyone, for the economy to work, so even indirectly you will always be dependent on millions of people out there).

The same applies to happines, true individual happiness is only possible if you live in the woods, alone.

Yeah, just how ppl don't give a shit about other ppl either, but everyone still treat almost everyone else as normal, as if they're in the same ground

Only weird ppl are treated like they're somehow less human than others, with ppl acting differently in regards to literally anything when it comes to someone they deem weird

"Being weird" is just a quirky way of saying that you're in some way or another neurodivergent, which means actual neurotypical people will never see past your mental problems.

That's all a cope, we live in a society, you depend on others for everything you like it or not (the whole of society depends on the work of everyone, for the economy to work, so even indirectly you will always be dependent on millions of people out there).

The same applies to happines, true individual happiness is only possible if you live in the woods, alone.
You're young, with experience, you will learn. Nobody on this earth gives a shit about you. Make your own happiness.

If it’s that big of deal just slay girls and don’t tell anyone about to? Majority of my slays no one irl knows about because it’s none of their business, only tell people if you get a serious gf

You're young, with experience, you will learn. Nobody on this earth gives a shit about you. Make your own happiness.
They don't need to give a shit about me, but just treat me like your average Joe...

But I lost hope already, I'm too autistic to ever be seen as normal, the only way for me to be happy is to start only befriending other neurodivergent ppl.

So that I never feel like a social outcast, by having a social group of ppl who are all social outcasts in some way or another.

They don't need to give a shit about me, but just treat me like your average Joe...

But I lost hope already, I'm too autistic to ever be seen as normal, the only way for me to be happy is to start only befriending other neurodivergent ppl.

So that I never feel like a social outcast, by having a social group of ppl who are all social outcasts in some way or another.
That's also why I would want to live in Japan or South Korea, since both countries seem to have extremely autistic cultures, so I feel like I would feel home in them.

Like, we all know how japanese guys are total freaks, with a shit-ton of incels among them, I really feel like it's the place for totally mentally deranged ppl such as me.

all my friends talk shit about our 27 yrs old friend behind his back, purely because he's still trynna live without any responsabilities at his age, and all my friends consider him to be kinda childish and immature as a consequence.
he needs better friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
he needs better friends
There are no better friends (actually, I have some pretty cool friends, but I can't meet them for now, like, actual real friends).

There are no better friends (actually, I have some pretty cool friends, but I can't meet them for now, like, actual real friends).
Then he needs to lonewolf max. Friends that talk shit behind your back are worthless

what if your 27 yo friend was a chad and fuck your 17yo counterparts? what your friends going to say?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Melo95 and Deleted member 16371

Has it ever crossed your mind that not everyone is like that?

• +1

yer coping. I used to tell myself that but think of it. If you had the chance wouldn't you live the party life. In my heart of hearts I would.

Yeah but remember that the reason why people will criticize you if you dont conform is literally because they are jealous, not because they want what is best for you.

Nah in my country parties never dies but yh oldcels here (+18) are fucked ngl hoe are they gonna cope missing all the sex in middle- high school ngl

your friends are seething retards

High IQ advice here. Listen good

I do what I want

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice

You’re simply not meant to be a degenerate ever.

Instead of trying to be a whore in your 20’s you should be trying to get married and have a family.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 9568
Most where meant to gaymaxx, that’s why. It was written in their DNA.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Absolute nonsense. Leave Brazil and you’ll see this is bullshit lmfao
This is why it’s so depressing here in the west and north with this mentality , ppl don’t appreciate life and friends and wanna spend time instead home alone and taking pills/alchohol. The DNA was written alrdy before though for most.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Many people already have kids in their 20s here,off course there are more important things to care about.
Depends of your lifestyle ofc

Nah in my country parties never dies but yh oldcels here (+18) are fucked ngl hoe are they gonna cope missing all the sex in middle- high school ngl
In your country girls’ kids are already 7yo at that point

• Woah
Keep in mind OP lives in Brazil while many of us are commenting from Western countries.

Life is at 1.5x the speed in Latin America due to higher birth rates and less development.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Entschuldigung
OP is 100% right
Most guys here didn't live their prime years and are coping with muh I'll party till I'm 40
This is total nonsense, it doesn't fulfil anyone's life

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Bvnny. and Edgar
Life is at 1.5x the speed in Latin America due to higher birth rates and less development.
Shut the fuck up nigger there's decent places to live here, also the birth rate is on par with Europe and other nations

who gives a phuck what normal people do? imagine striving to live an average life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453

Ok

This is a really shit thread.

People stop going to parties/clubs multiple times a week because it gets repetitive. Your ruining your health and wasting all your money. Also once people get into LTR's they stop going out frequently. Finally when people start families they get less time for partying and clubbing.

Most slayers will be slaying through their 20s. The idea that your life ends when you turn 20 is delusional. Most people would have only just started slaying when they are in their late teens. 16-30 are your slayer years. After 30 people people are expected to settle down. If you have high LMS after 30 you can continue to slay, but the social pressure will remain.

Finally most people will never have a slayer phase. Most will be in LTRs throughout their life. Alot of people lack the confidence and LMS to slay. Slaying is a lifestyle choice, its not a requirement to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234