You're simply not meant to slay and live the stereotypical chad lifestyle post-20

This is a really shit thread.

People stop going to parties/clubs multiple times a week because it gets repetitive. Your ruining your health and wasting all your money. Also once people get into LTR's they stop going out frequently. Finally when people start families they get less time for partying and clubbing.

Most slayers will be slaying through their 20s. The idea that your life ends when you turn 20 is delusional. Most people would have only just started slaying when they are in their late teens. 16-30 are your slayer years. After 30 people people are expected to settle down. If you have high LMS after 30 you can continue to slay, but the social pressure will remain.

Finally most people will never have a slayer phase. Most will be in LTRs throughout their life. Alot of people lack the confidence and LMS to slay. Slaying is a lifestyle choice, its not a requirement to be happy.
Life for a normal socially adjusted good looking person from 16-30 is like fidn a girl you like have and LTR for like 2 years, break up, slay maybe 4-10 girls over the course of a year or two of being single depending on how much effort you put in then stumble across another gilr you like and LTR her. This process repeats like 3-4 times throughput this whole time period until you get married and settle down properly.

For a socially well adjusted ugly person its not that much different either- its basically the same except without the handful for lsays betweeen each ltr and their relationships will be with fellow ugly people, nothing magixal at all about the age 20

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Most of my irl normie friends are around my age bracket, in-between 16-22/23 yrs old, but I have one friend in particular who is 27...

Most of my friends are already talking about not drinking all the time anymore, not slaying and partying all the time anymore, take in mind that I'm talking about zoomers who take a shit-ton of drugs and go to parties all the time. Still, they're already considering the possibility of stopping with this bohemian lifestyle in order to focus on "more important" things, like getting a college degree, a job or a LTR.

This is the reality for most ppl, you're meant to really live the most of your life during your teen years, not your 20s as some ppl here say. By the time you're 20 there are a shit-ton of things you have to care about, you have to take responsibility... because of that, all my friends talk shit about our 27 yrs old friend behind his back, purely because he's still trynna live without any responsabilities at his age, and all my friends consider him to be kinda childish and immature as a consequence.

It's over if you didn't party during your teen years, it's over if you didn't slay during your teen years, it's over over if you didn't drink alcohol or take drugs during your teen years, it's completely over. You were meant to live the best of your life during that time, but you didn't, and now you're an incel with the mind of a 15 yrs old teen even tho you're almost 30. Nigga, I'll repeat again, it's completely over, you lost an essencial part of your high school years, I lost an essencial part of my high school years and now we're totally fucked. Slay all you want now, fuck 1, 2, 3, maybe 14 different foids, nothing will take all the years you lost back, and you'll have to carry that burden with you for your entire life.
Where to even begin with how wrong this post is...

I'm not sure if you're subconsciously looking for re-assurance or you're just genuinely low-IQ. It's one or the other. 'Taking responsibility' lmfao. For what? Going to uni? Working some easy job?

I think you just have childish delusions of what life is supposed to be like.

This forum is a joke.

- You're all Zoomers but you feel entitled to talk about what peoples' lives should be like when they're 25+ when you have literally no idea because you're all under that age (most by a significant margin).
- You all demonise slaying even though it's very enjoyable (and you wouldn't know that anyway because tons of you are virgins).

It's just ugly weirdo zoomers projecting their own failures and depression onto others and trying to pull people into their misery like crabs in a bucket. Very sad.

I genuinely feel bad for all of you. Teen years are terrible in many ways. Being 25+ has been fucking fantastic. Still attractive to teen girls (in fact girls of all age groups), have money in the bank, freedom to travel wherever I want. Respected by your peers, look like a MAN not a child like most posters here. Have a purpose and life mission, more socially confident than ever, fully developed mandible (again, unlike your average Zoomer)...

Teen love is the only legit thing about being a teen, the rest is utterly terrible.

is that so bad tho? I never even wanted to party a lot or be a degenerate drughead. I just want foids to be mirin when I show up like they did when I was elementary school tbh.

getting wasted all the time sounds awful. quiet peaceful life with regular female attention>>

I think a big reason why a lot of you guys idolize this 'party slayer' lifestyle is because you have no other meaningful interests outside of it.
This drinking and taking drugs, fucking girls at parties and etc, is kind of a mandatory thing you should do in your teens, as some say. And it makes sense. The logic is, you have to do as much shit as possible so that when you get to adulthood, you don't do that shit and you don't feel like doing it anymore. Besides, adolescence is the best period for this, you have your hormones to the fullest, it's the time to make friends, try things and find a direction for your life. Have you ever stopped to think that generally after adolescence there are not many places to create friendships or romantic relationships? That's why it's good to enjoy adolescence, but obviously, only YOU know what's best for your life, if you like to relax, play games, watch movies, series, anime, it's up to you. I'm giving this advice, but I'm lazy and introverted, I don't feel like interacting (and I can't do it very well when I want to), and I prefer to stay at home playing and watching.

I simply don’t give a fuck, faggot

Op is right, 30+ in "young people" settings clearly stand out and are unwanted guests. We're definitely expected by society to have kids and settle by that point

Most of my irl normie friends are around my age bracket, in-between 16-22/23 yrs old, but I have one friend in particular who is 27...

Most of my friends are already talking about not drinking all the time anymore, not slaying and partying all the time anymore, take in mind that I'm talking about zoomers who take a shit-ton of drugs and go to parties all the time. Still, they're already considering the possibility of stopping with this bohemian lifestyle in order to focus on "more important" things, like getting a college degree, a job or a LTR.

This is the reality for most ppl, you're meant to really live the most of your life during your teen years, not your 20s as some ppl here say. By the time you're 20 there are a shit-ton of things you have to care about, you have to take responsibility... because of that, all my friends talk shit about our 27 yrs old friend behind his back, purely because he's still trynna live without any responsabilities at his age, and all my friends consider him to be kinda childish and immature as a consequence.

It's over if you didn't party during your teen years, it's over if you didn't slay during your teen years, it's over over if you didn't drink alcohol or take drugs during your teen years, it's completely over. You were meant to live the best of your life during that time, but you didn't, and now you're an incel with the mind of a 15 yrs old teen even tho you're almost 30. Nigga, I'll repeat again, it's completely over, you lost an essencial part of your high school years, I lost an essencial part of my high school years and now we're totally fucked. Slay all you want now, fuck 1, 2, 3, maybe 14 different foids, nothing will take all the years you lost back, and you'll have to carry that burden with you for your entire life.
I was living my life senior year HS, doing drugs, making out with chicks, going to parties but then covid hit and 2 years gone. I'm finally gonna be back in college for my senior year college.

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.
Shitty thread, kys you coping-ass nigga :ogre:

I'd even go as far as say that life doesn't start for us non-NT Aspiecels/Schizocels. Everyday I am reminded of this nightmare and makes me wanna Gacy the world!