You're the VIRGIN wojack and im the CHAD wojack

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
look! LOOK! here you can CLEARLY see i put you as the ugly or offended wojack, and i put myself as the handsome, buff, coloquially named "chad" wojack, and i put text that described MY opinion above the wojak that represents ME, and YOUR opinion (clearly shit) above the wojack that represents YOU! so by definition, MY opinion is objectively superiour to your opinion! I've won the argument, and thus you cant do any counter arguments!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6403, Growth Plate and 1 other person
>look! LOOK! here you can CLEARLY see i put you as the ugly or offended wojack, and i put myself as the handsome, buff, coloquially named "chad" wojack, and i put text that described MY opinion above the wojak that represents ME, and YOUR opinion (clearly shit) above the wojack that represents YOU! so by definition, MY opinion is objectively superiour to your opinion! I've won the argument, and thus you cant do any counter arguments!
8EDD7F88 ED48 4329 AF10 0018692C37EE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, TsarTsar444, Adriana Lima and 2 others
>>>look! LOOK! here you can CLEARLY see i put you as the ugly or offended wojack, and i put myself as the handsome, buff, coloquially named "chad" wojack, and i put text that described MY opinion above the wojak that represents ME, and YOUR opinion (clearly shit) above the wojack that represents YOU! so by definition, MY opinion is objectively superiour to your opinion! I've won the argument, and thus you cant do any counter arguments!

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
Screenshot 20190514 131248

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shrek2OnDvD and Growth Plate
Makes sense to me

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the chad was originally meant to be overly absurd and unreal and the virgin was meant to represent normal everyday behaviour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Bitch