Youtube INcel goes on rant about sympathy PUSSy BONE-CHILLING get in HERE

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
This guy is insane, suggesting that women give sympathy pussy to lonely men or men with no sexual access.The reason people think its crazy is because the concept is stupid and would never work. He believe becaus hes a man and society believes its hes job to protect all women and chilren or save women he is owed sympathy pussy. he doesn't realize gronw men don't give a fhk about what society thinks their not risking their lives for random people be it women or children, that shaming talk only works on suckas. And back to this guys point why doesn't he give blow-jobs loney gay men if hes so much for sympathy pussy, see how insane i sound.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress and thecel
"grown men don't give a fhk about what society thinks their not risking their lives for random people be it women or children"

This. Man should not give a shit what society says and do whatever they want. Society will only Gaslight them to be "Good man" and won't give a shit to the average man's problem in return

This guy is insane, suggesting that women give sympathy pussy to lonely men or men with no sexual access.The reason people think its crazy is because the concept is stupid and would never work. He believe becaus hes a man and society believes its hes job to protect all women and chilren or save women he is owed sympathy pussy. he doesn't realize gronw men don't give a fhk about what society thinks their not risking their lives for random people be it women or children, that shaming talk only works on suckas. And back to this guys point why doesn't he give blow-jobs loney gay men if hes so much for sympathy pussy, see how insane i sound.
here is vide sorry i dced before i went to gym didnt notice vid was not in topic im sorry.