Zayn Malik finally took the thug pill

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
Bro prolly read one of my threads, based nigga took the low inhib primal ethnic thug pill @ceo @exo @stunna

07051EB4 9F70 48D5 B698 39CB92D931BC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 22918
He should take bbc he is build for it

Meanwhile white brah @traveler

834CE7B6 8C9E 44CF A15E 2E14AC55F388

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ascension, traveler and 6 others
Nike tech theory

FEEEE12F E314 40DD 9293 6F3681121C20

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ascension and try2beme
Looks like every other moroccan guy
Lost of all his appe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Amnesia, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Looks like every other moroccan guy
Lost of all his appe
Copium, he can pull of any look, and thug maxxed ethnic is popular nowadays, he’s always been going with the trends

no thug as manlet framelet. Best thing he can do is get killed and hope law punishes the other party

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, LampPostPrime, Sprinkles and 2 others
Looks like my late uncle (rip)

• +1
Reactions: bill
no thug as manlet framelet. Best thing he can do is get killed and hope law punishes the other party
How tall and large does one need to thugmaxx?

Suge knight was 6ft2

Another curry retard with his low t curry input. Next, you bitch ass nigga I can smell you through the screen

Suge knight was 6ft2
You don't need to be tall to thugmaxx. You just need a gun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Sprinkles and Deleted member 31562

Suge knight was 6ft2
Look low trust n be average height at least. If shorter, better be large framed. I think its over below 5'8"

You don't need to be tall to thugmaxx. You just need a gun.
Yes, depends on area. I live in area no guns. I called a paki manlet(baby faced, short, small framed, but was thugmaxxing with neck chain, leather jackets and rings, fade) a dark faggot in front of his paki female friend. They both looked away and pussied out. If as short/weak looking person you thugmax, u are just inviting others to test you instinctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Another curry retard with his low t curry input. Next, you bitch ass nigga I can smell you through the screen
Act tough is all you can do. Keyboard warrior only good for typing with your cum-stained fingers. Irl you would be my bitch boy who would stutter and think multiple times about what you say to me. You don't wanna offend me.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
Yes, depends on area. I live in area no guns. I called a paki manlet(baby faced, short, small framed, but was thugmaxxing with neck chain, leather jackets and rings, fade) a dark faggot in front of his paki female friend. They both looked away and pussied out. If as short/weak looking person you thugmax, u are just inviting others to test you instinctly
How tall are you? and are you gymmaxxed?

Act tough is all you can do. Keyboard warrior only good for typing with your cum-stained fingers. Irl you would be my bitch boy who would stutter and think multiple times about what you say to me. You don't wanna offend me.
CBC926F9 2638 49EB 8C3D 2A014E4E5C5E

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut