Zopiclone story

M

Mealworm

Solstice
Last night, I took 25mg of zopiclone. The first idea began with cleaning the entire house for no reason, completed in 1 hour. My next idea involved conditioning my hands and legs with a hammer, and I was also punching pieces of wood until my knuckles were destroyed. Did it hurt? Yes, extremely. Did I think about stopping for even a second? No.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and apocalypse
This shit is so dangerous for me I do some weird stuff and never remember it until I check my messages the next morning. Staying awake whilst on zopiclone mogs any drug I've taken so far

This shit is so dangerous for me I do some weird stuff and never remember it until I check my messages the next morning. Staying awake whilst on zopiclone mogs any drug I've taken so far
It literally makes you more coherent in lower dosages and more motivated. I did a workout really high on zopiclone, and it felt like nothing. Plus, all that conditioning stuff I wanted to do for a while but procrastinated

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I took a lot of zolpidem once trying to fall asleep but instead felt a surge of motivation to work
So at 1am I got up to workcel at my computer
I worked like a zombie for about 20 minutes before I got lucid enough to think "what in the fuck am I doing right now?" and go back to bed

I took a lot of zolpidem once trying to fall asleep but instead felt a surge of motivation to work
So at 1am I got up to workcel at my computer
I worked like a zombie for about 20 minutes before I got lucid enough to think "what in the fuck am I doing right now?" and go back to bed
If I had an unlimited supply of zopiclone, I'd be a billionaire tbh

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse