Zygos are a meme Vol. 2

cytoplasm

cytoplasm

Dinaric pride
In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

Gandy zagos2

Vinnie zygos

Salih zygos

Guessoum zygos

Hexum zygos

Maher zygos

And finally the king of zygos himself Vito Basso
Basso zygos

>inb4 they descended hard

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
1g43e65uwua
Wh5zjj67

I used the photos on the right
Gandy zygos

Bomer zygos

Bomer zygos2

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, xeqri, k99 and 44 others
Yeah no shit retard. without them they wouldn't have hallow cheeks but yeah. somehow im zygoless and i still got them hallow cheks

they look better with more width. and zygos is hoy people perceive you.

it was supposed to modified your eyebrow shape, plus add more undereye support. without that bone ur face might change a lot imo. dont really know that's my theory im not expert

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, kiyopon, YoYqkim and 2 others
Look at this shit @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, hardestmfintheroom, bradpittshairline and 12 others
In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
View attachment 2505557View attachment 2505558

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
Lmao it’s not about the prominence its about how wide and high set they are which you didn’t even change most of these square faced niggas would look like a box if you actually made them zygoless

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, arabcelxxx, RTLBbc and 13 others
Interesting. But these morphs aren’t affecting FWHR too much which is why it’s not significant.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Banderacell, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

You seriously dont think they would still have hollows without the projected zygos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, IHeightMogU, Allornothing and 1 other person
You seriously dont think they would still have hollows without the projected zygos?
Hollow cheeks. Another meme
Interesting. But these morphs aren’t affecting FWHR too much which is why it’s not significant.
You'd have to change frontal bone and the maxilla to change FWHR

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Acne Victim
niggas will have alien tier fantasy character zygos that look uncanny as hell, and be rated 8 PSL by .org members

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
this is wrong tho because they would also lose a lot of their facial contours and leanness if you reduced the cheekbones that much, having mega flat cheekbones it's almost impossible to have a lean face w them

• +1
Reactions: yue, Feliezzx, Graham and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Brootal
Hollow cheeks. Another meme

You'd have to change frontal bone and the maxilla to change FWHR
Without the bone they lose the critical leanness.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, BrahminBoss and SonOfDarkseid
richard ramirez and meeks now

Yet you put the zygoless morphs with hollow cheeks without the bones to support them?
Who cares about hollow cheeks dude. They are all about lightning, convenietly you ignore the pics where there are no hollow cheeks. You don't need them to look good
Rate alessandro dellisola v0 rfv1m2uiyx981 1

My zygos are my only halo

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It affects the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Bushman
Fwhr is more impacted by how compact the maxilla is usually, not how wide the face is. Having really wide zygos to compensate doesn't make a difference on your smv

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, ambi, Bushman and 2 others
This is wrong for the same reason people here try to lecture real surgeons (who work by using 3D software based on bone and soft tissue scans) on how to do their job by using photoshop.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, arabcelxxx, Bushman and 2 others
Who cares about hollow cheeks dude. They are all about lightning, convenietly you ignore the pics where there are no hollow cheeks. You don't need them to look good
View attachment 2505666
Those are hollow cheeks, Deep canine fossa are hollow cheeks bro. the are projected enough to lean out the face. It is not the cheeks themselves but the leaness nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Mr. President
yeah bro zygos are worthless bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MYY BONE MOGGEEEEEEEEEEERRS!!!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, sportsmogger, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

You barely changed their zygos. Jfl at "zygoless morphs". The only one who was really made zygoless was the last pic of bomer

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and St.TikTokcel
You barely changed their zygos. Jfl at "zygoless morphs". The only one who was really made zygoless was the last pic of bomer
Buddy i already started to cave their faces in. Any more and it would take an hourglass shape

exactly what I said jfl these niggas think the most important part of zygos are prominence JFL when its the least important part
Fwhr is more impacted by how compact the maxilla is usually, not how wide the face is. Having really wide zygos to compensate doesn't make a difference on your smv
My zygos are wide set and high even when my maxilla and forward growth is nil???
I changed the width you retard
no nigga this is some terrible editing

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Buddy i already started to cave their faces in. Any more and it would take an hourglass shape
Hacker for example looks like his zygos barely changed jfl. Same with the guy in the fourth picture.

exactly what I said jfl these niggas think the most important part of zygos are prominence JFL when its the least important part
Prominence and being high set are the most important

• +1
niggas will have alien tier fantasy character zygos that look uncanny as hell, and be rated 8 PSL by .org members
Nope that’s jaw, cheekbones and eyes are literally difference between psl 5 and psl 7 but ok

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Morphs don’t matter because Zygos are a big reason the face looks that good in the before… morphing them away doesn’t take away the positive things they did for the face

For example, zygos are a big reason for hollow cheeks and if ur jaw was wider than ur zygos it’ll be very rare to have hollows, yet in ur morphs they still have hollow cheeks even when u change zygos

• +1
Reactions: Detective, the next o'pry, Yuhbwoynadia and 5 others
Prominence and being high set are the most important
A lot of really good looking people don’t have very prominent zygos from the front but they are still clearly higher set thats why im saying its just not as important as people think jfl

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

No offense but this isn’t “zygoless” they all still have highset and prominent (you just reduced it ) bones

• +1
No offense but this isn’t “zygoless” they all still have highset and prominent (you just reduced it ) bones
Exactly what ive been saying JFL at the state of the forum lol people think just because there aren’t visible cheekbones from the front that means zygos are bad like wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Researcher of Incel
Yessir, despite Lucky B Smith being a zygo mogger I am keen to agree.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Then why are guys like ramirez, basso, korajarena etc. always posted when good cheekbones are mentioned?
I flatened their zygos as much as i could. Any more and their faces are caved in. Imagine if you halved the chin height, how much difference would that make

zygo"s are a must, almost all chads have it

All the people who liked the OP are zygoless themselves , no surprise to see people like reformed there lol
B-but I have an ogee curve, bro!

zygo"s are a must, almost all chads have it

You know what almost all chads have? Good frontal bones, maxillas, mandibles. I small bone on the perifery of the face doesnt make a chad

• Hmm...
B-but I have an ogee curve, bro!

You know what almost all chads have? Good frontal bones, maxillas, mandibles. I small bone on the perifery of the face doesnt make a chad
Ogee curve is about zygo mass not shape or position. Latter two are more important

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, SnoopDawg and Deleted member 24770

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

those morphes are horribly wrong, i still see the ogree curve"s and the bone"s

a real zygoless nigga = you don"t see any zygo bone at normal lighting

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and BrahminBoss
Then why are guys like ramirez, basso, korajarena etc. always posted when good cheekbones are mentioned?
Nigga because they’re ideal doesn’t mean others aren’t really good?? look at chico, high set and wide but just because they’re not very prominent doesn’t mean they’re not good zygos

Attachments

• BC06A26E-3CCA-442D-A687-110A25CB0831.jpeg
    BC06A26E-3CCA-442D-A687-110A25CB0831.jpeg
    587.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Why are you putting this fucking overrated nigger vinnie Hacker here

• +1
Ogee curve is about zygo mass not shape or position. Latter two are more important
people just don’t seem to get it jfl this is exactly what im saying. Not a big circle of bone on ur cheeks= zygoless according to these folk just J fucking L :lul:

I flatened their zygos as much as i could. Any more and their faces are caved in. Imagine if you halved the chin height, how much difference would that make
So then what’s the point of calling them overrated when they are clearly important lol???

Also I assume the reason those guys get brought up when talking about good bones is simply because they have an unusual amount of zygomatic growth that’s doesn’t mean someone with less growth doesn’t also have prominent bones.

For example if you were measuring forward growth you wouldn’t say someone with good growth is recessed because another guy his more toward grown than him

Position is determined by maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them. Shape lol, as if or anybody on here knows what good zygo shape is, since you cant even agree on what zygoless is or isnt
those morphes are horribly wrong, i still see the ogree curve"s and the bone"s

a real zygoless nigga = you don"t see any zygo bone at normal lighting
Ok whatever they arent zygoless. I completely flatened their zygos though and it hardly made a difference. Imagine if you halved the chin height, what would happen then
So then what’s the point of calling them overrated when they are clearly important lol???

Also I assume the reason those guys get brought up when talking about good bones is simply because they have an unusual amount of zygomatic growth that’s doesn’t mean someone with less growth doesn’t also have prominent bones.

For example if you were measuring forward growth you wouldn’t say someone with good growth is recessed because another guy his more toward grown than him
I put a tldr at the end for a reason. They are ridiculously overrated by pslers who consider them to be the most important bone of the face, which obviously is not true

Is it real or just cope that mewing affects zygos and cheeks

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back