Zygos are a meme Vol. 2

i’ve achieved hollows with a jaw that’s wider than my zygos.
Mattbomermaxxed
36c510f0c046b41f4f5720d5393ae532

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

And finally the king of zygos himself Vito Basso
View attachment 2505552

>inb4 they descended hard

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
View attachment 2505557View attachment 2505558

I used the photos on the right
View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
If you came to the conclusion that the zygomatic area is not crucial or overrated for attractiveness by changing a few pixels (and not the actual zygomatic structure of the individuals in the pictures), you are beyond salvation and your opinion disregarded.

by reducing or increasing different aspects of your zygos, you absolutely change how your skin stretches over your face, muscle insertions, eye area and undereye support, etc.

Three most important bones for your attractiveness and none are overrated, they are what makes a face attractive or not: Jaw, Maxilla, and Zygos.

• +1
Reactions: sozz, arabcelxxx and blatonslatt
Lateral zygos aren't a meme. It's a huge part of your facial ratios you dunce. They turn into mine craft Steve once you flatten zygos

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Lateral zygos aren't a meme. It's a huge part of your facial ratios you dunce. They turn into mine craft Steve once you flatten zygos
Have you bothered to check out the pics in the op. And half the ppl here said lateral projection doesnt matter

If you came to the conclusion that the zygomatic area is not crucial or overrated for attractiveness by changing a few pixels (and not the actual zygomatic structure of the individuals in the pictures), you are beyond salvation and your opinion disregarded.

by reducing or increasing different aspects of your zygos, you absolutely change how your skin stretches over your face, muscle insertions, eye area and undereye support, etc.
A few pixels is all you can change dummy before a start to cave their faces in, as going furtther will give them inverted zygos which afaik doesnt exist. And it basically proves my point, they are so small that reducing their size by half made little difference
Three most important bones for your attractiveness and none are overrated, they are what makes a face attractive or not: Jaw, Maxilla, and Zygos.
Lmao at making that first part of the comment which sounds reasonable and then going full retard. There is this thing called the frontal bone which makes the whole upper third of your face, but apparently it matters less than zygos. Educate yourself first before making such comments

Have you bothered to check out the pics in the op. And half the ppl here said lateral projection doesnt matter
I've seen the pics. lateral zygos play a crucial role in facial ratios

did the anterior projection in my last thread

Also bomer has pretty bad zygos. I'm trying to find pics at any angle where they are really visible and it's rare. Despite that he has hollow cheeks

Also there's guys like chico, dellisola, pitt, somerhalder (according to the forum at least) who dont have zygos but many would argue they indeed 9s
Chico and he has good zygos is the only 9 out of them rest are 8-8.5 range.
IMG 0771

!!!

I've seen the pics. lateral zygos play a crucial role in facial ratios
Why havent they descended then? Facial width is determined mostly by maxilla and frontal bone and wether zygos project a couple of mms more or less hardly matters
Chico and he has good zygos is the only 9 out of them rest are 8-8.5 range
As is bomer

In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

And finally the king of zygos himself Vito Basso
View attachment 2505552

>inb4 they descended hard

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
View attachment 2505557View attachment 2505558

I used the photos on the right
View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
Zygos matters i would look incel without them

• Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Why your morphs are shit:

1. You haven't changed the resulting contour caused by the reduction in bone mass. (You won't know the new contour anyway.)

2. The estimated effects of narrowing the zygomatic arch and decreasing the mass of the malars haven't been simulated in your morphs.

3. Soft tissue laxity, tightness, distribution and perceived quality hasn't been simulated.

4. The temporal bone hasn't been narrowed in, which would cause the lateral orbital wall to move closer medially, changing multiple ratios.

5. The oral commisure would lose support. Hasn't been simulated.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, the next o'pry, Flanked and 2 others
Why your morphs are shit:

1. You haven't changed the resulting contour caused by the reduction in bone mass. (You won't know the new contour anyway.)

2. The estimated effects of narrowing the zygomatic arch and decreasing the mass of the malars haven't been simulated in your morphs.

3. Soft tissue laxity, tightness, distribution and perceived quality hasn't been simulated.

4. The temporal bone hasn't been narrowed in, which would cause the lateral orbital wall to move closer medially, changing multiple ratios.

5. The oral commisure would lose support. Hasn't been simulated.
face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Zizou
If thats how you see it. Objectively he has better total features dimorphism and harmony than them all
Objectively lmao. He has a deformed neurocranium, flat zygos and midface, unumpressive eye area, thin lips, flat mouth, too high bigonion/byzgo, poorly defined jawline from most angles. And i'm not very good at picking out flaws

Objectively lmao. He has a narrow upper third and small browridge, thin lips, flat mouth,
Agreed.
Objectively lmao. He has a deformed neurocranium, flat zygos and midface, unumpressive eye area, thin lips, flat mouth, too high bigonion/byzgo, poorly defined jawline from most angles. And i'm not very good at picking out flaws
His bg to bz is .925 220/238 (ideal)
IMG 0779 IMG 0778
His midface is far from flat its equal in forward growth to Barrett who has around the same maxillary triangle angle. Barret just has a giga pouty mouth which extends the triangle and makes it look more forward grown.
IMG 0781 IMG 0780
(When measuring isolated angles from the side we take a line perpendicular to the Frankfort horizontal plane so that your face is parallel to the earths surface.)

His eye area is near perfect.
(Ideal spacing, ideal tilt, ideal brow position length tilt shape thickness and density and lashes, near ideal under-eye support, wide pfl, Giga narrow downturned medial can-thus, light blue eyes, ideal hooding(not too much: aspie , or too little:frog like).) only thing that can be made better is eye shape but it’s still great and wouldn’t change much to the naked eye.
If you think his jaw is poorly defined your just retarded. None walks around with their hyoid taped to their mandible models just press their Tongue to the roof of their mouth. And his gonion definition from the front is as good as it gets without looking gaunt.

Bomer mogs your favorite psl gods. Get over it

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Agreed.

View attachment 2507065View attachment 2507064
His midface is far from flat its equal in forward growth to Barrett who has around the same maxillary triangle angle. Barret just has a giga pouty mouth which extends the triangle and makes it look more forward grown.
View attachment 2507072View attachment 2507071
(When measuring isolated angles from the side we take a line perpendicular to the Frankfort horizontal plane so that your face is parallel to the earths surface.)

(Ideal spacing, ideal tilt, ideal brow position length tilt shape thickness and density and lashes, near ideal under-eye support, wide pfl, Giga narrow downturned medial can-thus, light blue eyes, ideal hooding(not too much: aspie , or too little:frog like).) only thing that can be made better is eye shape but it’s still great and wouldn’t change much to the naked eye.
If you think his jaw is poorly defined your just retarded. None walks around with their hyoid taped to their mandible models just press their Tongue to the roof of their mouth. And his gonion definition from the front is as good as it gets without looking gaunt.
All of the flaws i mentioned can be seen here (massive forhead, poor jawline definition at times etc)

His eye area is far from perfect jfl. His esr for starters isnt the best etc
76d6e8a220ccdf5a87cf8caef456a042

His midface is flat as are his zygos. You just cant precieve depth. To compare his forward growth to barrett is a joke
Matt bomer scott eastwood spirit awards 2015 19
Rate jordan barrett side profile v0 ftx5uppeq3lb1

His jaw is clearly wider than ideal, your measurements are innacurate thats obvious to the naked eye
MV5BMjA5NTE4NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyOTY5Mw V1 FMjpg UX1000

Actually all of my favourites mog him interestingly enough

Why havent they descended then? Facial width is determined mostly by maxilla and frontal bone and wether zygos project a couple of mms more or less hardly matters

As is bomer
Because they're deep inside the chad zone so they can afford a few failos. What kind of stupid shit is this. And the difference isn't hardly anything. A tiny few mms of zygos can drastically impact your fwhr or being your jaw width from 90 to 80. This is the same just have everything else theory which could be applied to all features, but guess what? YOU DONT HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE MY NIGGA you need every point you can get to ascend. You could legit give the guys you posted nct and they'd still slay but you'd be truecel with it

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
Agreed.

View attachment 2507065View attachment 2507064
View attachment 2507072View attachment 2507071

Brother everythings ok at home?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yeah thanks for asking
Who in the right mind wastes so much time calculating man made numbers of gay men? What are those weird names? And don't tell they are medical concepts because as a med student I never heard of them.

Who in the right mind wastes so much time calculating man made numbers of gay men? What are those weird names? And don't tell they are medical concepts because as a med student I never heard of them.
Its from literature in the 90’s. It doesn’t take more than 15 minutes to finish 1 face

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Also its quite interesting to see how a few facial measurements and features change how your face as a whole is seen.

Its from literature in the 90’s. It doesn’t take more than 15 minutes to finish 1 face
Just lol buddy. All that irrelevant shit, for what?

for nothing

he keeps getting mogged by real good looking people

iu

no number will change that

Because they're deep inside the chad zone so they can afford a few failos. What kind of stupid shit is this. And the difference isn't hardly anything. A tiny few mms of zygos can drastically impact your fwhr or being your jaw width from 90 to 80. This is the same just have everything else theory which could be applied to all features, but guess what? YOU DONT HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE MY NIGGA you need every point you can get to ascend. You could legit give the guys you posted nct and they'd still slay but you'd be truecel with it
Who cares in which zone they are? You wouldn't even notice the difference if I posted the after pics you'd think they are originals. If they mattered like you think they do you'd notice it regardless of looks level. Again fwhr is determined by maxilla and forntal bone mostly. And you guys can't even agree upon what zygoless is or isn't, nevermind on a single property of the bone, you now are saying lateral projection doesnt matter, guys before said it doesn't, make your mind up

Just lol buddy. All that irrelevant shit, for what?

for nothing

he keeps getting mogged by real good looking people

iu

no number will change that
Delon is pretty high on my list 8.75/10 but he doesn’t have the bones ratios brows nose and chin to beat bomer

i’ve achieved hollows with a jaw that’s wider than my zygos.
I don’t even think it is possible for your jaw to be wider than your zygos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Delon is pretty high on my list 8.75/10 but he doesn’t have the bones ratios brows nose and chin to beat bomer
What type of man has a list of his favourite looking men except a faggot?

Cure your illness and become a man, girl.

Zygo protrusion affect how the soft tissue will look much more than the how forward grown maxilla is. My nasolabial folds disappeared when my anterior zygo projection got better.

What type of man has a list of his favourite looking men except a faggot?

Cure your illness and become a man, girl.
I didn’t say they were my favorite its just a ranking I give to everyman.
bomer is the only 9.75
Cavill and drago only 9.5
A bunch of 9.3s
And so on.
Im sure im not the only one who thinks this way

Zygo protrusion affect how the soft tissue will look much more than the how forward grown maxilla is. My nasolabial folds disappeared when my anterior zygo projection got better.
Does every human being have a set amount of soft tissue? Or had these men had less zygomatic bone also have less soft tissue? Your nasolabial folds were caused by your genetics

All of the flaws i mentioned can be seen here (massive forhead, poor jawline definition at times etc)

His eye area is far from perfect jfl. His esr for starters isnt the best etc
View attachment 2507099

IMG 0794 IMG 0778
His esr is .472 ideale
His midface is flat as are his zygos. You just cant precieve depth. To compare his forward growth to barrett is a joke
View attachment 2507106View attachment 2507108
Not a true side on Barret its like 1/4ths that and the lighting makes his maxilla look more forward.
Also bad pic selection on bomer the lighting and is shit and his head isn’t perpendicular to fhp. Like I always say you cherry pick their pics.
IMG 0799 IMG 0800
True side profiles now bomer zygos and maxilla arr not flat you just can’t comprehend facial depth.

Your bg breadth is measured at mouth level but since bomers gonions are a little lower than his mouth I had to improvise.

Yes cytoplasm People jaws can go from good to great and great to bad depending on lighting must be a real blackpilling moment for you right now.
His skull is tall he wouldn’t look better with a smaller forehead.
He mogs pitt gandy and whatever indian psl god you have curry

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Also thanks for the tiktok adding it to my favorites rn

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Also thanks for the tiktok adding it to my favorites

True asf

Bloated cheeks are obv a failo, but you don’t need hollows to look good
You also dont need good zygos (bomer) and/or jaw (orb) to have them. It's about skin and fat distribution (genetics), bf% and lightning. Nice zygos are an aesthetic feature and nice to have, but they don't make a face good-looking

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You also dont need good zygos (bomer) and/or jaw (orb) to have them. It's about skin and fat distribution (genetics), bf% and lightning. Nice zygos are an aesthetic feature and nice to have, but they don't make a face good-looking
If you’re gonna single out a bone in the face and say it has the most impact, it would probably be the mandible imo (for men)

provided that severe malocclusion is taken off the table

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cytoplasm
If you’re gonna single out a bone in the face and say it has the most impact, it would probably be the mandible imo (for men)

provided that severe malocclusion is taken off the table
Its hard to say between maxilla, mandible, and frontal bone since tney make entire facial thirds. But yeah, jaw is life

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Lmao at making that first part of the comment which sounds reasonable and then going full retard. There is this thing called the frontal bone which makes the whole upper third of your face, but apparently it matters less than zygos. Educate yourself first before making such comments
>“Educate yourself first before making such comments”

>“Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive”

I will leave you now to breathe and die in your own ignorance.

>“Educate yourself first before making such comments”

>“Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive”

I will leave you now to breathe and die in your own ignorance.
You moronic stupid fuck. Doesnt even know what a frontal bone is, and thinks he can talk about facial aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Flanked
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MYY BONE MOGGEEEEEEEEEEERRS!!!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
Wtf is this rock sculpted face man in first pic. You sure break your hand if you try to punch him

They would have much worse eyes without cheekbones and more flat and bloated face. Realistically you can't show how they'd look with zero cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Users who are viewing this thread

Back